Some serious backstabbing?

• Thread starter Natural Perfection.
  • Start date

Natural Perfection.

Hey all,

2 Days ago, I nobeled someone from 2hard and until yesterday I was also fighting another guy of the same tribe. These were INDIVIDUAL attacks from me, not a tribe effort.

This morning, I got a letter from a friend/tribemate of me:

wouter88 Nov 03, 05:24
Ik had non agressive pact met destroyer... Deze nacht heeft hij mij gecleared , binne half uur ben ik genobled

This is in Dutch, so I will translate it:
"I had a NAP with Destroyer (Destroyer285), but this night he cleared me. I will be nobeled within 30 minutes"

Destroyer285 ignored the NAP and nobeled him during the night, while he was sleeping... This is a really dirty move. When I tell him about it he says the following:

Natural Perfection. Nov 03, 07:01
Heared you had a NAP with wouter....

Destroyer285 Nov 03, 07:03
I did until you crossed the battle lines and nobles off me mate. Tribe couldn't take that laying down so they wanted moves to be made

Natural Perfection. Nov 03, 07:21
so you stab someone in the back? it was an individual action of me, so the least you could do was telling him NAP was over and give him 24/48 hours before attacking... this is just sad and I will post your dirty action on the general forum so everyone knows how you play. you know before making the NAP that someone will start attacking your tribe at 1 point...

Destroyer285 Nov 03, 07:25
man calm down its a video game lol don't need to get so upset over something so immature

your tribe attacked us maybe you should take responsibility for your own actions because you didn't just attack one of us you nobled and killed off our player who was one of my friends so i returned the favor

this is tribal wars not tribal hugs and when you declare war on one of us you attack all of us. We are one unit

After that, he blocked me so I couldnt send more messages to him... was that because he knew I was right? He admits here that they had a NAP and they didnt break the NAP. I would be ok with it when he told Wouter the NAP was over, and that they will continue the NAP for another 24/48 hours to get ready for attacks (that is enough time in this early phase), but this is straight up backstabbing of Destroyer285 and he doesnt care because it's "just a game".

These things can make people quit the game, so Im really hard against these practises. Therefore I am putting this on the general forum, so if you come along this guy on W90, you at least know that he is a backstabber and he cant be trusted...

I am also curious what the tribe is going to do about this case, so I hope there are some 2HARD members here to discuss this ;)

Quammel

I haven't seen a world without someone backstabbing. Not that I approve it, but I think you're a bit exaggerating with posting this on forum

DeletedUser51390

NAPS are pointless and only there while both parties bide there time waiting to strike first. He bit first, it payed off for him. Quit crying

Player not found.

NAPs have a hidden meaning of "We'll attack you later" in some circumstances.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Individual NAP's between different players serve no purpose. In the beginning of the world, especially in the core, your key objective is to rid the area of all competition. Anyone who is in your continent that is not a tribe member or allied tribe is essentially future food.

You're getting mad at an early insignificant event at the beginning of the world when everyone is still attempting to (if they haven't already) secure their home territory. Attacking this person's tribe mate made him feel like his home territory was threatened, thus he sent out a similar response. To get mad about this just shows how poorly you planned.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Individual NAP's are something forbidden in most tribes I've lead. They can cause unnesecary conflicts and complicate matters. They serve no real purpose either if you have a solid tribe.

That being said though, backstabbing is never a proper thing to do. Ik vind het erg voor Wouter... But this is TW, shit happens. You learn from it and do better next time.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm too soft to screw over the small guys. Does cause me trouble in the long term but oh well. I don't lead a bunch of bitches luckily so no one cries too much. :p A personal weakness :(

DeletedUser114089

backstabbed.jpg

nelson-simpsons-haha.jpg

DeletedUser115558

I agree with HolyGhost that "You learn from it and do better next time"

Here what i have seen may be my experience help some to get ditched from backstabber...

I saw One player who keep talking with neighbouring player on variety of topics sometimes TW and sometimes irrelevant mocks etc. until the player say "Okay i am going to sleep" or "Its time to work" or "cya after 5-6 hrs" like that, This player talk sometimes 3-4 days. Neighbouring player most of the time do not understand intention and talks freely and also shared troop type and counts too and one fine day this guy attack >clear> and noble 'THE NEIGHBOUR".

This is also a Backstabbing.

Same Guy supported his friend villa against his Tribemates Nuke and Noble.

This is also Backstabbing to Tribe.

This Player Did this Also.... Read below
And Many a times I saw Players Jump Ship when another tribe Attack and Join the Attacker's Tribe and fun is here that the Leader of Attackers tribe feel proud to recruit them. Later when this Tribe feel Pressure maximum time these Player run first to join another tribe or form a different tribe. I really don't under stand why Leader's recruit food. It may take time but lastly those village's come to you and to your loyal member's than why recruit??

In your Case their was a Clear NAP So i criticize this as Backstabbing ...

Backstabber leave clues, its our job to See it.

Epic Pandas

I agree with HolyGhost that "You learn from it and do better next time"

Here what i have seen may be my experience help some to get ditched from backstabber...

I saw One player who keep talking with neighbouring player on variety of topics sometimes TW and sometimes irrelevant mocks etc. until the player say "Okay i am going to sleep" or "Its time to work" or "cya after 5-6 hrs" like that, This player talk sometimes 3-4 days. Neighbouring player most of the time do not understand intention and talks freely and also shared troop type and counts too and one fine day this guy attack >clear> and noble 'THE NEIGHBOUR".

This is also a Backstabbing.

Same Guy supported his friend villa against his Tribemates Nuke and Noble.

This is also Backstabbing to Tribe.

This Player Did this Also.... Read below
And Many a times I saw Players Jump Ship when another tribe Attack and Join the Attacker's Tribe and fun is here that the Leader of Attackers tribe feel proud to recruit them. Later when this Tribe feel Pressure maximum time these Player run first to join another tribe or form a different tribe. I really don't under stand why Leader's recruit food. It may take time but lastly those village's come to you and to your loyal member's than why recruit??

In your Case their was a Clear NAP So i criticize this as Backstabbing ...

Backstabber leave clues, its our job to See it.

Do you ever read through your rambling nonsense before you post it? Constant essays of mindless drivel that no one has ever asked for or wanted. Please, stop talking.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
tbh, if someone is stupid enough to say when you're going to sleep to a non tribe neighbor and give them troop levels then they shouldn't play this game.

DeletedUser115558

Do you ever read through your rambling nonsense before you post it? Constant essays of mindless drivel that no one has ever asked for or wanted. Please, stop talking.

Sir, You are one of the Gr8 Player Born Skilled with All TW tactics and know how to win the game, SO i am sorry if reading those nonsense rambling hurting your feeling. .
I posted for the nubest player of TW to read and wont make such mistakes like other's did. I am thankful for you quoting me and reposted it,

I saw Even the Skilled player cry on external and ig about backstabber...

BTW no one ever ask anyone to post anything on external and If Tribalwars Team Dont want anyone to post on external than Announce it.

I am sure you still part of Tribalwars Team ??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is My Last Post on External " I am Quitting " this Game.

ATM i really not feeling that this game deserve my time, the setting, new feature's are making game boring everyday.

Thanks INNO for pleasurable timing

I a lot of friends you Gave me

Number of depressed time i enjoyed TW and get refreshed

Thanks you All for everything.

Fiends/Foes Good Bye Everyone........ Have Fun

Don't cry after me..lol, when i feel better will be back to play again, this time my testosterone are high

PERIOD

The CAT is Logging out in 2 days from TW.... helping friends out there

62518773.jpg

DeletedUser117534

Sir, You are one of the Gr8 Player Born Skilled with All TW tactics and know how to win the game, SO i am sorry if reading those nonsense rambling hurting your feeling. .
I posted for the nubest player of TW to read and wont make such mistakes like other's did. I am thankful for you quoting me and reposted it,

I saw Even the Skilled player cry on external and ig about backstabber...

BTW no one ever ask anyone to post anything on external and If Tribalwars Team Dont want anyone to post on external than Announce it.

I am sure you still part of Tribalwars Team ??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is My Last Post on External " I am Quitting " this Game.

ATM i really not feeling that this game deserve my time, the setting, new feature's are making game boring everyday.

Thanks INNO for pleasurable timing

I a lot of friends you Gave me

Number of depressed time i enjoyed TW and get refreshed

Thanks you All for everything.

Fiends/Foes Good Bye Everyone........ Have Fun

Don't cry after me..lol, when i feel better will be back to play again, this time my testosterone are high

PERIOD

The CAT is Logging out in 2 days from TW.... helping friends out there
Good luck mate. We will miss your presence on externals. Quitting this silly game is always the right decision, a healthy one too.
Enjoy your freedom!!