Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the difference in OD was largely due to the number of players left when the worlds ended. ie. W32 ended with 89 players, 42 of which were not from the winning tribe, W19 had 30 players at the end, all but one in XLR.

I think if you'd have made the 42 people in Time fully rim the other 47 people left they'd have gotten a lot more OD. Not necessarily enough to close the gap, but certainly to make it a much smaller gap.

DeletedUser

Yes, that was a norm. W50 it it common to see main targets with 60k plus. Most we ever did was over 100k, overkill a bit maybe haha

Yea I don't think that was ever done on one account, 100k+, but cross front it may have gotten close to the 200k mark. The amount of attacks just thrown across was silly.

W19 I think just lasted for a very long time comparatively so as a result there were a lot more attacks thrown.

DeletedUser88324

Yea, talking one account. Alwys on one account. I used to send 30k myself in a weekend. The old opera back in those days was marvel for faking, 200tabs was easy.

LOVERLOVER

I think the difference in OD was largely due to the number of players left when the worlds ended. ie. W32 ended with 89 players, 42 of which were not from the winning tribe, W19 had 30 players at the end, all but one in XLR.

I think if you'd have made the 42 people in Time fully rim the other 47 people left they'd have gotten a lot more OD. Not necessarily enough to close the gap, but certainly to make it a much smaller gap.

I am curious, do you know which world lasted the longest on .net? I am dyslexic and perhaps I am reading what you wrote wrong.. I see it as a disadvantage more than an advantage that towards end game, XLR had little chance of improving OD- for a long while. I am wondering if it was one of the longest worlds played.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am curious, do you know which world lasted the longest on .net? I am dyslexic and perhaps I am reading what you wrote wrong.. I see it as a disadvantage more than an advantage that towards end game, XLR had little chance of improving OD- for a long while. I am wondering if it was one of the longest worlds played.

I meant that W19 continued till only 30 players were left instead of ending wen there were still 99 people. You all surely had less OD before the final 66 people you rimmed had been rimmed than you did after rimming them is what I was saying.

Not sure about world longevity, but I think W1-5 were the longest lasting worlds. They used an entirely different OD formula though so cant be easily compared.

DeletedUser88324

The old man is my co, along with his devil son <3 haha Jason talks about you a lot, has a crush on you

Edit: w5 lasted 7 and a half years

DeletedUser81551

Well..if it is about comparing OD stats of tribes in various worlds I'd like to add that Casual 1 has pretty high ODA stats. I don't think there has been any other world in net server which had that massive amount of players or even tribe OD. Apart from w80.

Now before everyone starts saying that Cas is a world with many restrictions, the restrictions were removed last year so now it's just like a normal world :D

And whereas about total incomings, my enemies from casual 1 would be able to explain about that more appropriately lol. Provided they view this comment.

So yea definitely worth mentioning Cas 1 in here..

Deleted User - 10017355

Well..if it is about comparing OD stats of tribes in various worlds I'd like to add that Casual 1 has pretty high ODA stats. I don't think there has been any other world in net server which had that massive amount of players or even tribe OD. Apart from w80.

So yea definitely worth mentioning Cas 1 in here..
http://www.twstats.com/en19/index.php?page=rankings&mode=playersod
http://www.twstats.com/enp1/index.php?page=rankings&mode=playersod

The world they are talking about dwarfs the OD currently seen in Cas 1.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Their W19 tribe had 3x Casual 1s top OD tribe. It's not even close.

15 billion vs 45 billion.

Even W32 that I referenced earlier the top tribe had 17 billion. 15 billion has been beaten by numerous tribes.

W23 47 billion
W19 45 billion
W15 33 billion
W13 27 billion
W38 24 billion

That appears to be the top 5, W80 doesn't even crack the top 5. Casual 1 doesn't crack the top 10, probably not even top 20.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50073

This is probably an aside but is that it? I thought old worlds were fucking nuts for attacks but damn 80 was more intense than that. Try 30k incs on a 13m account and over 2k noble incs lol. Accounts were significantly smaller it seems on 80 but comparably similar warstats
I think the reason old worlds were "nuts" is just because of how many nukes people had. People with 10,000 villages etc. When they op you in late game and you hit these tens of thousands of incomings, it was usually a few players in your tribe were getting the fakes, and then 1 lucky player had 30,000 nukes heading at them lol. Some times you would see nearly entire continents catted down when 1 player controlled a majority of the continent. it was a sight to see indeed.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, you can send just as many fakes with a smaller account, it just has less nukes, and thus less real attacks mixed into the fakes.

My favorite thing is still the cat op on....I think it was W12.

Pretty sure I have the world and tribe right anyway, I believe it was DNY on W12, they catted an account that had about 500 villages to around 15,000 points. He had about 30 points per village.

Much smaller scale, but on one of the high performance rounds you started at like 1200 points, it used elevated building levels for the start. So right when BP ended we catted the top player that wasn't in our tribe until he was smaller than he started at and was officially the smallest player on the world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

Will check that once TWStats starts working again lol.

But last I checked most of the worlds were not having OD as high as cas or 80. Not to mention pretty much everything started in cas like 10 months ago.

Edit: Just checked in hall of fame. The smallest points member of those worlds is the highest points member in cas or 80 :(

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score