Some troop counts

DeletedUser

Okay I've been on this world awhile and I've read many differnt guides but to be honest I can't find anything anywhere about decent troop ratio's for this specific world.

This world has no tech, no archers and no churches, just the way I prefer it to be honest. But i'm very unfamiliar with these settings and I'm not exactly sure about troops builds for Offensice and Defensive villages as well as your beginning village pre-noble.

I like to think I'm currently at a good spot but the fact is I haven't a clue and I can't find anything in these forums about guides relating to troop builds with these world settings.

So if anyone knows of decent ratio's of troops etc or even a topic with the world setting and the info I'm looking for please post.

Thank you,
Xenthium Empire

DeletedUser

My ~ troop build for nukes:

6500 Axes
3060 LC
300 Rams
75 Cats.

DeletedUser105742

Everybody keeps posting different builds and back it with no arguments... Has anyone ever tried optimization?
Write a program to try out every nuke possibility VS every defense nuke possibility. Then graph your results, use basic integration calculus (probably trigonometric substitution + parts) to find the area in the middle, which will represent the nuke that has the highest probability towards killing the most possible kind of defensive nukes.

Good plan?

DeletedUser98628

Everybody keeps posting different builds and back it with no arguments... Has anyone ever tried optimization?
Write a program to try out every nuke possibility VS every defense nuke possibility. Then graph your results, use basic integration calculus (probably trigonometric substitution + parts) to find the area in the middle, which will represent the nuke that has the highest probability towards killing the most possible kind of defensive nukes.

Good plan?

Or you could not waste time and go outside, I prefer 7000 spears 5000 swords 1400 hc

DeletedUser93513

My nukes are 8K axe 2,750 LC and 275 rams.

A little slow because of the axes.

D build is 10K/1800 SP/HC.

Speed. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My builds vary immensely. I usually build for strongest builds. For these settings i go(off the top of my head so give or take a few hundred) 8.5K/8.5K 500HC. Good Solid build, not very fast, however solid and gives a good amount of HC for sniping/quick support. However due to the positioning of my account and because my co is a big dummy, ive switched to some 7150/7150 1K HC's or even 8K spear 2K HC's.

Offensive wise, i tend to also build for stronger yet more time costly nukes.
9K axe
2.6K LC
300 rams.

DeletedUser

My builds vary immensely. I usually build for strongest builds. For these settings i go(off the top of my head so give or take a few hundred) 8.5K/8.5K 500HC. Good Solid build, not very fast, however solid and gives a good amount of HC for sniping/quick support. However due to the positioning of my account and because my co is a big dummy, ive switched to some 7150/7150 1K HC's or even 8K spear 2K HC's.

Offensive wise, i tend to also build for stronger yet more time costly nukes.
9K axe
2.6K LC
300 rams.

I don't understand why more people don't build the fastest build possible

6083 Axes
3342 LC
250 Rams

and have some bunker busters/cat fangs mixed in as needed.

speed is everything..

DeletedUser

6083 Axes
3342 LC
250 Rams

and have some bunker busters/cat fangs mixed in as needed.

speed is everything..

It depends on location. More axe=stronger. More lc=faster. Im usually behind frontlines leading to me wanting to make them as powerful as possible.

DeletedUser

6083 Axes
3342 LC
250 Rams

Someone knows where it's at :icon_cool:

Strength is relative, if your nuke takes so long the guy next door can build three to your two ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It depends on location. More axe=stronger. More lc=faster. Im usually behind frontlines leading to me wanting to make them as powerful as possible.

stoned is right

game is nothing more then a race

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So just to confirm, generally in defensive builds you want your swords and spears to be the same amount? ratio at 7:7:1.

Does this work for beginners, as in new account, one village players etc, they need offensive and defensive in thier first village in order to take their second and defend them both.

DeletedUser

So just to confirm, generally in defensive builds you want your swords and spears to be the same amount? ratio at 7:7:1.

Does this work for beginners, as in new account, one village players etc, they need offensive and defensive in thier first village in order to take their second and defend them both.

With one village, you should not be building defense.
Id suggest you go 8K spears 2K HC for your first D vil as its vital to have some D to cover you early.

@Everyone who says faster is better: Like i said before, if you are behind the frontlines its better to make them stronger, but other than that yah, speed is of the essence.

DeletedUser95593

Build swords in your first def village. 2k HC is too expensive.

Also don't listen to anything he says ^

DeletedUser

Build swords in your first def village. 2k HC is too expensive.

Also don't listen to anything he says ^

^He actually has a point. But have caution, if you follow his instructions, you might find your troops traitoring you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

why build any D in your first few villas?

dodge and backtime?

D in your first few villas is only a viable option if you have a tribe wide commitment to a certain amount of D..

DeletedUser

why build any D in your first few villas?

dodge and backtime?

D in your first few villas is only a viable option if you have a tribe wide commitment to a certain amount of D..

Those of us who dont play 24/7 sometimes go second or third vil D... so ya know...

DeletedUser

Those of us who dont play 24/7 sometimes go second or third vil D... so ya know...

I feel bad for those peeps that feel like they need to play 24/7 to play in that style or even 7/24 for that matter :icon_razz:

but to each their own right, lots of successful tactics out there