Somebody gonna get it!

DeletedUser

Not sure who ill be fighting or what account its gonna be on, but whoever is near me will learn who I am real fast.

None of you remember me and I dont care, this is but a warning of whats to come.

Here comes the flames ;D

DeletedUser

Not sure who ill be fighting or what account its gonna be on, but whoever is near me will learn who I am real fast.

None of you remember me and I dont care, this is but a warning of whats to come.

Here comes the flames ;D

I remember you! Welcome back bro! Shits aboutta go downnn!

DeletedUser

Here comes the flames ;D

IF youre not in SA or Insane then your gonna get it lol

DeletedUser

Already underestimated by an overestimated enemy. Its almost too easy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Bring it on DB

Only thing gonna get me is the rhythm

Talk as they say is cheap so tweet away my feathered friend

DeletedUser

You ain't nothin' but a crazy fool...............

mr-t-snickers.jpg

DeletedUser

ya mmhmm. you havent proven anything. if you have the balls give us your account name

I am not here to prove anything, I have already proven myself on many occasions by simply enjoying the game. Have you?

I am here to fight, and according to your hostility I am apparently here to fight "you".

DeletedUser86842

I am not here to prove anything, I have already proven myself on many occasions by simply enjoying the game. Have you?

I am here to fight, and according to your hostility I am apparently here to fight "you".

"I am not here to prove anything" So why even start this thread? Attention seeking me thinks. Nobody cares!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*snickers and holds back insult that would make dfix angry*

Why do you feel the need to insult folk all the time galaxy ? seems to be a recurring theme in your posts.

Im all for a bit of PnP but cheap insults ? come on you can do better

DeletedUser

Give us a name and we will tell you.

DeletedUser

Woah calm down killer, don't be hasty. It only gets sweeter with time.