Someone had to...

DeletedUser122148

When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Tribes, and to provide new guards for their future security.

The tyranny of the push account is at an end. What more can free men and women do other than stand against such injustice and the ways of the wicked.

It is with defiance in our hearts that Edge. declare war in its totality upon Riot! and their coalition.

giphy-downsized.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser119960

there is to much food on their plate. Pleace wait a few days ^^

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Riot! and our coalition? o0
Isn't it Edge. (Formerly Amath. before they disbanded) with the coalition? And are your coalition buddies aware of you declaring war?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I remember this recent mail from you:

TheAbyss May 19, 20:06
Hey,

So IronLady seemed to disappear after having a falling out with me and BM, they've nobled her main villa, I've made a new tribe as you can see and essentially just saying if you ever want to talk about stuff you can now approach me.

The majority of the previous diplomatic ties put in place by Iron Lady are still in place but I am not Iron Lady and am open to looking at new directions for my tribe.

Pleasure to meet you.

[PLAYER]TheAbyss[/PLAYER]

Five Noble Death Punch May 20, 05:12
I'm sad to hear that, I expected a lot from her. Others did as well, it may have played a part in her decision to leave I suppose.

Glad to see you managed to pull the tribe back together :)

TheAbyss May 20, 21:22
I never knew her before hand, just for this world.

She really didn't like you guys very much did she. Why was that? Or just because your tribe was the K threat?

I've inherited all of her diplomacy and at the moment i'm doing my best with it but you are the only one that I feel like doesn't have a hidden agenda.

You don't trust any of your diplomacy atm, yet you are counting on them to help you in this war that you started? ...
Good luck man :S

DeletedUser122148

Hey no stress about the double post, its worthy of 2 posts.

We have invited whom we consider our allies and so yes we have a coalition, i know we can't take on Riot! Imapct and Giants alone.. would be somewhat suicidal.

They are most likely aware of the fact i have declared as hey have the invites. They are their own tribes though, they dont have to accept it. I am delighted they are taking it up though. One always measures friendships by how they show up in bad weather.

Yup i did try to find a way to talk to you, clearly wasnt a way so stopped trying.

DeletedUser121997

I got excited when I saw the declaration report but it sucked :( then I was hoping the PnP would be good

disappointing:(

DeletedUser122148

We are very pleased to have allies who are willing to fight alongside us yes :)

DeletedUser122148

This pnp seems a bit rushed.

It is literally just the war declaration from within the game. Just wanted to let other tribes in the world know stuff that's going on. Is a bit boring otherwise.

P.s. Sorry for double post too.

Enex

90% of you still needs to get an academy, gj declaring. 10/10 for effort.

ppprre

If you would have checked the stats you'd see that Riot! only has 3 caps more of push accounts than BRO for example, part of this great coalition.
I haven't checked the stats that much but you could easily be correct. I just dislike that not exactly fair strategy.