Someone knows the contents of my Village to the number

DeletedUser

Title. Someone knows everything in my village right down to the number of scouts.
My issue?

He's never sent a scout report but he just sent me the details of my village (in text form) - including my troop count. I've just checked my reports and, like I said - there's been no scout report. Not to mention he is so far away that I would have seen every attack coming.

How is this possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, you can pay pp to do that now. New feature, pretty op.

DeletedUser113260

Title. Someone knows everything in my village right down to the number of scouts.
My issue?

He's never sent a scout report but he just sent me the details of my village (in text form) - including my troop count. I've just checked my reports and, like I said - there's been no scout report. Not to mention he is so far away that I would have seen every attack coming.

How is this possible?

Could have possibly been a sitter that sent him details or he got your password one way or the other. If you use one of the top ten passwords like QWERTY, it wouldn't have been too hard and you can check by looking at logins in settings as it has all the IP addresses used to login to your account.

Lmao.

DeletedUser105718

If you had a sitter recently, report him. It is illegal to share sat account information if the owner did not agree to it.

DeletedUser

All very good posts above. Provide us with a bittt more detail. Outside of a sitter the only thing I can think of is hacking / figuring out password. Either way, report the player that knows so TW / Inno can look into it.

DeletedUser95593

Maybe he hypnotized you to tell him, then hypnotized you to forget.

DeletedUser

Maybe he hypnotized you to tell him, then hypnotized you to forget.

Finally someone with sense.

hypnotic-spiral-picture.gif

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your troops leaked out the info silly. Punish them before they continue to betray you

DeletedUser95593

[video=youtube;8AOfbnGkuGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc[/video]

Hypnotoad did it.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A. You were stupid and posted it in the tribal forums where a spy picked it up.

B. You accidentally deleted the scout report and didn't realize it.

C. A coplayer backstabbed you

D. Someone hacked your account.

Solutions:

A. Don't be dumb and post your troop counts for all to see on the tribal forum.

B. Pay attention when you delete your reports. Also reports get automatically deleted after some time so if you've been inactive for a while don't be inactive.

C. Change your password.

D. Change your password.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
E. Someone just has too much power

---

Solution: there are no solutions

DeletedUser90609

This reminds me of the time Morthy managed to get a barb to noble Sir Cornish :lol: do love a bit of power abusing