Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As much as I hate Phoenx (I don't think it takes a genius to figure that though), at least they have balls,

Thank you spleen. Its not hard to hand out compliments, specially when deserved......

@ jp

I did say correct me if im wrong... never claimed to know it all.. NO need to get your panties in a bunch, tho i understand you also blew a gasket when this event occurred.

I merely laughed and enjoyed some chuckles. Jp, does your pony tail get hot when your head fills up with blood like that? :O

DeletedUser

God you hilarious Paj :icon_biggrin:

If i was still playing, i would be pushing to continue a war with THE, I think they could be in deep shit if BH does decide to hit. Just look at the size of the front they would have. knowing THE they would probs give a good fight though.

I would also be trying to give as much help to DECIDE as possible, they were good allies for a hell of a long time.

But hey I don't play at all, doesn't mean I cant try convince my friends to keep helping though.

Keep fighting DECIDE !! [EAST SIDE] lol

Mick876

tho i understand you also blew a gasket when this event occurred.

BH - BOOOHH on 05.04. at 04:23 Quote
What ? Look at K11 and K21 ? That's the Western front. That's where we go West.
THE - JPohlman on 05.04. at 04:54 Quote
K21 is going to be pretty full, I'm afraid. K11 is fine, however.

Looks like BH want K11, a THE K :icon_razz:

And the best part is how Hybookie doesn't know his east from his west so BH had to make a map for him, because he just couldn't understand which way was east :icon_razz:

[spoil]
zlq934.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

cececole

The real issue....

Chocolate cake, well....pie is nice, too. TBH, as tango said, anything chocolatey is worthwhile. That is really what it would take for me. :icon_wink: Does THE have lots of chocolate?????

DeletedUser91

I know I love cake cece, maybe we could sit down and share a piece. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybookie

Looks like BH want K11, a THE K :icon_razz:

And the best part is how Hybookie doesn't know his east from his west so BH had to make a map for him, because he just couldn't understand which way was east :icon_razz:

[spoil]
zlq934.png
[/spoil]

Hey mick to answer your question I do know my east and west. Did the child that gave you that info give you what I wrote after that? Or did you fail to leave that out?
You also left out everything else and the fact that i was questioning what he meant by NE and NW and not what east and west was. But since your not intelligent to understand what my question was, was that there is no NE or NW. Any idiot can look at the map and see where they are located and with the new recruits there is no NE or NW its east you dumbass. If THE moved into k15 k16 then yeah that would be called NE.

So yah got anything else?

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

But still, you don't get all those K's dominated and all that OD, for nothing. This argument is pointless.

DeletedUser

Don't make me laugh. You didn't fight CRY, you waited for them to die of inactivity. The amount of caps you had were piss poor. KBC and PMP? Who?

Erevos, CBTF, HAMMER, DECIDE,; all have been top 10 tribes, and a few other tribes that were powerful at the start of the world like Idiots/Smurfs, and a fair few others that I forget. THE fought rather then constantly merged and/or cheated. BD helped in some of those things, yes, but not to a great extent in a few, and THE would have won them anyway, albeit it might have taken a bit longer. Yes, THE might have fought smaller tribes, only because THE are one of the biggest tribes; logic dictates it's hard to fight a bigger one if it doesn't exist.

Of course, it's convinient for you to say "Oh your ally helped a bit, it doesn't count" since otherwise it makes your terrible war record look even worse. The only tribe that can top THE's war record is BD; TWC/RAM doesn't even come close - you're the last tribe to say anything about war records on account of doing nothing notable in the world. How can you fight a tribe when you're too busy trying to fight of the Mods?

Uhm you took on hammer together with Bh, and it looks like BH takes credit for it.
Erevos, do you know the player skills and leadership skills of Phobos: It was very poorly, any adjacent tribe with a little structure and skill could kill them especially since avengelista and hamadalali were recruited by THE and BD.
CBTF: yes you were tieng and you didnt made any real progress, so you decided to start inflicting internal struggles , you mailed macready long before he switched, and seduced rr and many others to come to your tribe.
You used the ghost tribe DS to help with support and to draw some nukes.
And afterwards you recruited all DS player to help solving your activity problem.

Tbh 9/10 of those DS members would never be recruited to my tribe on w6 nor w18, but you recruited all of them.

Decide: You're taking really long to kill them and you got help from bd in the beginning right?

DeletedUser91

I'm the best peanut commentator... Please enjoy my peanut gallery.

THE's #1 priority seems to get some active players back in the game. (probably got bored of fighting only on one side of the world for so long. I don't count fighting the RIM as a real fight)

THE's #2 priority seems to try to get active players... from Decide. So far, only one was attracted by THE mermaid song.

THE # 3 priority is BH, a tribe that recruited their "food", that recruited players that still hate THE's arrogance. Players that probably wish to continue the fight with THE. BH has cut down a good part of expansion possibilities for THE, not a friendly move.

Should I repeat again that THE and BD have stated many times that it would be them vs. the world till the end ? BH recruiting Hammer guys was a good move, in my peanut opinion.

Is this pointed out to me.? Maybe you could trouble yourself to notice I was out of decide for a long time to come before joining THE.? If it is not to me carry on with your "facts".

DeletedUser

Don't make me laugh. You didn't fight CRY, you waited for them to die of inactivity. The amount of caps you had were piss poor. KBC and PMP? Who?

Erevos, CBTF, HAMMER, DECIDE,; all have been top 10 tribes, and a few other tribes that were powerful at the start of the world like Idiots/Smurfs, and a fair few others that I forget. THE fought rather then constantly merged and/or cheated. BD helped in some of those things, yes, but not to a great extent in a few, and THE would have won them anyway, albeit it might have taken a bit longer. Yes, THE might have fought smaller tribes, only because THE are one of the biggest tribes; logic dictates it's hard to fight a bigger one if it doesn't exist.

Of course, it's convinient for you to say "Oh your ally helped a bit, it doesn't count" since otherwise it makes your terrible war record look even worse. The only tribe that can top THE's war record is BD; TWC/RAM doesn't even come close - you're the last tribe to say anything about war records on account of doing nothing notable in the world. How can you fight a tribe when you're too busy trying to fight of the Mods?

EREVOS and CBTF ---- BD was a BIG part of it with you, as well as getting their best members early on...
Hammer and Decide ---- BD and BH were a BIG part of it.

You have absolutely no worthwhile war record ON YOUR OWN, whether you want to believe it or not. I do not really care. Your ally didn't help just a bit, as you would like to pretend. You guys are so self-centered, you can't even see this.

Still, it doesn't change the fact that you took a slap in the face and you keep playing hug hug games.

DeletedUser

Is this pointed out to me.? Maybe you could trouble yourself to notice I was out of decide for a long time to come before joining THE.? If it is not to me carry on with your "facts".

Of course it is, it doesn't really matter how long it took. You still betrayed teamates to become an enemy. How long have the discussions been going ? How could I know, why would I care?

I have done it sometimes too, so no worries. :icon_redface:

I'll keep poking people, it's fun to see a forum back alive :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I was just going back to THE vs. CBTF and took some post out of it in chronological order. Sorry for the wall of text.

First 4 days of the WAR:

OK, I'm getting annoyed at reading this as it is an interest for me being in TGoW. and seeing a lack of stats or some good old reports, and too much bickering. Let's see some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF CBTF-D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 11/07/2009 20:37:52

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 115
Difference: 31

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

Not too bad so far.

And yet CBTF stands behind the wrong choices they made...

* War with THE
* Their best player left them

Those can't be the results of a good choice that your leadership made...

THE mermaid song attracted someone again. Macready left CBTF.

Well I guess so. Will be looking forward to it if it happens. Anyway, back onto topic

Not very far into the war yet, but I felt like some more stats

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 07/07/2009 18:26:00 to 16/07/2009 17:39:27

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 6
Difference: 24

There are other CBTF accounts which are also banned, so it is possible. However, we shouldn't be discussing the bans.

How's the OP on macready going for you CBTF?

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: macready08

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 3
Difference: 9

And here comes the mail in wich mac is talking in name of THE:
The essential part is marked in blue, if you want the mail in game.
just ask.

macready08 on 28.07. at 19:59
since you took my farm and I let it go can I take one of you inactives to even it up?

I was thinking K22 SE 107 (218|220) K22

Cheers

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:01
Did you ask concrete?

macready08 on 28.07. at 20:04
Its your village im asking you

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:07
I say yes but I need to ask first

macready08 on 28.07. at 20:08
hmm Well just you noble it then Ill noble off you that way it you gifting me a village outside his control ;)

caspianx on 28.07. at 20:10
I just dont want to start something that will get out of control. I told him I think I should give it to you, its only fair.

macready08 on 05.08. at 02:51
Hey mate

Some people asked me to set up a tribe to escape bad hc choices and the war with THE.

Iv sent you a invite its up to you

The have agreed to leave that tribe alone as there fight is with CBTF not with misfits

Soon as people start to move others will follow

Mac

caspianx on 06.08. at 00:12

This message has been forwarded by caspianx.

So a lot of players started quiting and THE got an easy win, in the end. I would qualify THE's dividing tactics as great, but they didn't do that well against active players and certainly didn't win by their magnificient war skills. The PnP was awesome too. Don't get me wrong, I think THE is a good tribe. But not as good as they think.

The two losses are Spleens fault :p

Oups in a month of 94 caps vs. 2, you were the only one to lose villages :icon_redface:

I wouldn't describe this as a great war won by THE, but they can still pretend it is.

DeletedUser91

Of course it is, it doesn't really matter how long it took. You still betrayed teamates to become an enemy. How long have the discussions been going ? How could I know, why would I care?

I have done it sometimes too, so no worries. :icon_redface:

I'll keep poking people, it's fun to see a forum back alive :icon_cool:

But of course, well made me smile..Thanks for the slight sense of humor :) It was needed.

DeletedUser92

Wow. So many words from so many failures. All I have to say is this: THE's Skype channel is officially known as "K23 Here We Come." It is called this because some of the aforementioned failures swore up and down that THE would never get into K23.

We're now in K20. Looks like we won.

You can use segmented stats that show us at various points in the war between operations. You can use arguments about mermaid (do you mean Siren, the Greek singers-of-death?) songs. You can claim we had help and you can claim we never took on an equal opponent.

In the end, we are still here - and we have not lost a single war on this world.

"Anything less would be uncivilized." - Some credit card company I CBA to remember.

Macready08

Uhm you took on hammer together with Bh, and it looks like BH takes credit for it.
Erevos, do you know the player skills and leadership skills of Phobos: It was very poorly, any adjacent tribe with a little structure and skill could kill them especially since avengelista and hamadalali were recruited by THE and BD.
CBTF: yes you were tieng and you didnt made any real progress, so you decided to start inflicting internal struggles , you mailed macready long before he switched, and seduced rr and many others to come to your tribe.
You used the ghost tribe DS to help with support and to draw some nukes.
And afterwards you recruited all DS player to help solving your activity problem.

Tbh 9/10 of those DS members would never be recruited to my tribe on w6 nor w18, but you recruited all of them.

Decide: You're taking really long to kill them and you got help from bd in the beginning right?

Ill reply only to the part that concerns me,

1) I left CBTF before any internal Conflicts started

2) I mailed THE regarding joining as all of their recruits do from my experience.

3) There was no need to seduce anyone from my point of view anyone who left was of their own free will and due to the performance and atmosphere of CBTF

DeletedUser79042

I think this thread has gone waaay off topic now. Grats to all ! :icon_confused:

xinryr

Wow. So many words from so many failures.

I'm not sure who you're referring to here...I haven't been on these forums in a while o_O

All I have to say is this: THE's Skype channel is officially known as "K23 Here We Come." It is called this because some of the aforementioned failures swore up and down that THE would never get into K23.

We're now in K20. Looks like we won.

Yes. Okay.

You can use segmented stats that show us at various points in the war between operations. You can use arguments about mermaid (do you mean Siren, the Greek singers-of-death?) songs. You can claim we had help and you can claim we never took on an equal opponent.

In the end, we are still here - and we have not lost a single war on this world.

"Anything less would be uncivilized." - Some credit card company I CBA to remember.

Reductio ad absurdum. Intentional or not, you didn't actually say anything about the "mermaid" songs, all you did was try to question noobaxe's intelligence by throwing around words. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, yes?

As you said, he/we/whoever can claim all of those things. Anyone can claim anything, it is down to what is and is not proven wrong. You didn't actually prove anything wrong here, you just make a list of things noobaxes said.

Since you were not part of the RAM bashing crew the rest of this will be aimed at the rest of THE's pnp apparatus.

You might still be here, but until you actually come over here and fight RAM who are you to say anything about our abilities in anything? After all, most THE members insist that for a tribe to even be allowed to say anything they must first have some sort of amazing (and direct) track record. In that, you are pushing that someone has to directly understand and have experience with something to comment on it. And, in that, I could assert that you are in no position to say anything about RAM without directly experiencing them (in tw :icon_redface:). This is very philosophical, granted, but that does not make it any less of a valid point.

Sorry for anything here that is off because of my not being on the pnp regularly for a while...

DeletedUser92

Reductio ad absurdum. Intentional or not, you didn't actually say anything about the "mermaid" songs, all you did was try to question noobaxe's intelligence by throwing around words. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, yes?

As you said, he/we/whoever can claim all of those things. Anyone can claim anything, it is down to what is and is not proven wrong. You didn't actually prove anything wrong here, you just make a list of things noobaxes said.

Sobriety warning = I are not.

I'm not arguing that I didn't disprove anything. I simply said I don't care. Nothing he said matters to the fact that we more than won -we crushed our enemy. It rolls off of my chest, and THE's, like so much drivel. I can't fight RAM because I don't have a border with them, just as I can't fight Phoenix. Anything else is either meaningless conjecture or has been argued to death. Example:

It was argued how shameful it was that THE had help against "CBTF and EreVos" or "Hammer and Decide." I mean...I don't know if people can read or not, but should we have demanded our allies not help us when the odds otherwise would be 2-1? Did anyone even look at the statistics of the CBTF war at the start, where they controlled as many or more continents as us?

Simple nonsense that's been argued over and over again? Why bother. You take your truth, I'll take mine, and when we can we'll war over it. Simple! :)

xinryr

We finally get in a pnp fight and you roll out of it? :'(

I honestly couldn't care less how you win your wars, I care that the rest of THE runs around with an air of introverted dignity when what a lot of you guys (not you, usually, though) have a past too. Every tribe does...the difference is that RAM doesn't assume someone should have a voice just because they aren't as great as THE thinks it is.

I had more of a point but I'm too tired to finish writing or out on this little screen -.-

@your last paragraph: exactly :D