Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

xinryr

Lethal and noobaxes are two of the best people I've met in this game.

This whole argument has boiled up to (down to seems like a silly expresion, don't you think?) a point of mindlessness and chest puffing. As JP said, THE is still here, as is RAM. To run with ideas I posted here earlier, we'll see who stays that way in the end. At this point JP is the only person I'd consider responding to on this page.

Also: leaful! How are you? :)

edit: by this page I mean the page before it I guess :D

Last edited:

Crispycargo

Yeah, except we merge after they say they lose. not merge in the middle of the war like you guys, so no moral bashers... like you guys do.
Cheating? Umm, ok?

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or actually being serious here, bnk... You consider a merge has taken place when THE recruits a player that had left CBTF for weeks(if not months) prior to the invite being sent? I'm kind of astonished considering that people can argue the [DN] and GREEN thing wasn't a merge, but yet when one of the top players in the world (who was tribeless for nearly a month) is recruited and given no leadership privileges in THE, that can be considered a merge to some people such as bnk.

Interesting...

Anyway, i'm not here to argue which tribe is better, or which tribe has accomplished more, because it is pointless considering we are all biased to our respective tribes. But i am still interested to know what you all would have done differently in our position. Especially, bnk(since you seem so intent to discredit us) and noobaxes, if they would be so kind.

Last edited:

bnkrmike24

You consider a merge has taken place when THE recruits a player that had left CBTF for weeks(if not months) prior to the invite being sent?

I didn't say any merge! You said merges crispy, not me. You said merging and cheating. I said moral bashing. lol. Anyways, I am not going to argue either. Very tired lol.

DeletedUser

i didn't know it was the THE Vs CBTF topic.

i dont think you should care about who you fought before getting there, the important things are the results.You are both alive, so instead of throwing thrash at each other, recognize each others accomplishments. Both THE and RAM(T-W-C) have fought their way to top 3 tribes. If you don't like how they did it, it's your problem, not theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crispycargo

I'm not arguing with you, i'm just trying to understand your irrational logic... Which i'm still very confused with.

I didn't say any merge!

Uhh... Ya you did???

Yeah, except we merge after they say they lose.

You said merging and cheating.

That was actually spleen who said it, but it makes no difference whose mouth the truth comes from.

---------------

And rod, i know this whole thread is off topic, but i'm not just going to sit back while people slander the tribe that i am in.
Like i said before, if people are not content with the way that THE have have warred throughout this world, then i would like to know how they would have done it differently, and better, than the way we did it.

The whole TWC is better than THE thing started from noobs comment when he stated that THE's war record is pathetic compared to theirs(which i disagree with but don't care to debate). What i do want to know though, is how he would have dealt with\warred the tribes around THE if he was in our position since we obviously are not up to par with his "high standards" judging by the way he continues to bash our previous wars.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny.

If noob didn't say all that, I would have. ( again, we all know my history with the/ak/jp)

Would the source change the basis for argument? Phoenx has won wars out numbered, has toed the line against w30's best tribe.... And I'm still here running my mouth.

So I will leave this argument with one line.

THE, what have you done for w30, lately???

Now I'm calling you out, put up or shut up. I grow tired of a sub million point duke touting himself and his tribe here so much. Someone said I do that the most, but JP does it without leading from the front.....

DeletedUser92

*Points to the nukes he launched yesterday.*

Guess you're wrong there, tough guy.

Mick876

Wow you found the attack button! That makes you 1337!

How about you launch some nobles as well actually make a war cap.

DeletedUser

Why should I make one when I can make my tribemates four?

You mean why should you make one, when your tribemates can make four. Be under no illusion, you are not making them four from your nukes when you could be getting one. That is a completely insane theory to be working off, and I hope that is not what you use to justify your low points to yourself. I prefer the argument about how you're doing a ton of other stuff behind the scene, it actually has some logical basis behind it.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Points to the nukes he launched yesterday.*

Guess you're wrong there, tough guy.

Wow. You sent some nukes. At your size you can, um , noble nothing from me??

Hahahah. Dude. Don't you have shame? Don't you have pride? My goodness, you are like Xena!!

Take it easy princess... Try not to disrupt your pony tail!!

Macready08

Wow. You sent some nukes. At your size you can, um , noble nothing from me??

Hahahah. Dude. Don't you have shame? Don't you have pride? My goodness, you are like Xena!!

Take it easy princess... Try not to disrupt your pony tail!!

Out of most of the people that post here I would expect you to understand that size is not everything, at least that’s what she said eh paj?

I think if your head gets much bigger you’re going to topple over.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Out of most of the people that post here I would expect you to understand that size is not everything, at least that’s what she said eh paj?

I think if your head gets much bigger you’re going to topple over.

Hahahaha. First, your girl wouldn't stop complaining about your lack of girth...

Second, my head in no way compares to jp's. Yet if you look back on personal, and tribal accomplishments.....

He is no comparison.

As for your "posters that post here", I never pay much attention to those that betray their friends and tribe for personal gains. Another thing your girl was crying about..."someone" keeps being selfish and finishing a bit prematurely???

Macready08

As for your "posters that post here", I never pay much attention to those that betray their friends and tribe for personal gains. Another thing your girl was crying about..."someone" keeps being selfish and finishing a bit prematurely???

Im not going to turn this topic into a slaging match with you paj although I do find your comback funny but not in a good way :icon_rolleyes::icon_neutral:

Who did I betray? Freinds? I think you will find that my freinds actully also joined THE, but that would take actully understanding the facts and situation which you clearly dont. However im not going to go even more offtopic and ill leave it at this.

DeletedUser

Pajuno said:
As for your "posters that post here", I never pay much attention to those that betray their friends and tribe for personal gains.

Most of his tribemates in CBTF weren't his friends, but some fools(read concrete) who didn't listen to him, and lead tribe to disaster, although they are world 6 veterans and w30 was mac's first world.

Myself and paxtorax were better friends to him.

And about personal gains. It's not much of a gain when you end up completely surrounded with enemy tribe. He could've as well stayed in CBTF and nobled inactive tribemates.

DeletedUser92

Oh, look, Pajuno returns to arguments about accomplishments when he has none, nor does his tribe. Not on this world, not on any world, so whatever. Let him talk, he's worthless, and last I looked his tribe wasn't beating BD even with RAM's help.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 15,073
Side 2: 26,247
Difference: 11,174

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 993
Side 2: 546
Difference: 447

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 127,780,057
Side 2: 215,596,373
Difference: 87,816,316

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9,293,479
Side 2: 5,055,148
Difference: 4,238,331

Nope.

Though I will give you credit on the two of you turning things around last week. Note: I said "The two of you." Cuz you can't do it alone.

Mick876

Forever? lol we all know there was trading villages before hand such as the Draco. deal and the nobling of Brobfellshank. The war never started on the 2nd of March.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx RAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: 02/03/2010 19:55:00 to 11/04/2010 22:48:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 497
Side 2: 702
Difference: 205

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,594,487
Side 2: 6,468,658
Difference: 1,874,171

image.php

So thats the war stats for the entire war.

Note: I said "The two of you." Cuz you can't do it alone.

And what tribe have you fought on your own?