Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

Tags

Hello!

My Second PnP post! Go me?

Well Anyways.

I see that since no one has congratulated BH on their 34 million point jump. I thought I would.

Congrats BH, and bye bye Hammer, and soon EXPAND.

The New Map

What does this mean for world 30? Who knows, but lets discuss with our awesome opinions. And please leave Axes, Swords, and HC outside.

DeletedUser

i'd say congrats are in order to both BH and THE for defeating Hammer. It was a good fight but the winners were clear for a while now.

DeletedUser

Yes, BH and THE did well in this war, and it was always expected that they would win, the numbers are overwhelmingly in their favour.

Not sure if this jump in points deserve congratulations though, definitely BH's best move, still, not worthy of congratulations. Recruiting the left overs of a tribe is part of war, and should most often be done, but should never be applauded as if it is an act of skill.

Let's hope BH and their new recruits will continue with war and fight THE, spice this place up a little.

DeletedUser

Interesting move by BH. Would be fun to have THE's reaction since it cuts a good part of their expansion possibilities (considering going against BD is not an option) and that they are stalled on DECIDE's front.

Congrats to former Hammer guys to have battled this long against bigger enemies. You have definitely earned my respect. (edit: and make BH a much better tribe)

Last edited by a moderator:

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have total respect for hammer, it was never going to be an easy war and no body really expected it to last this long however it did and hammer have done well fighting on two fronts for such a long time.

Respect to all at HAMMER and stay in contact :)

DeletedUser

Sad, but knew it was coming, even though i wasn't around for most of the war.

Respect to Hammer leaders, you lead in times of great difficulty and lasted so long considering the circumstances.

Well done BH and THE, you thought hard.

Just another milestone in the great tale of world30.

DeletedUser79042

Schaun you should change your sig now, for Hammer is no more.

As a last "tribute" to this tribe:

a. It was not a premade.
b. It "earned" its positioning in top 10 after heavy fighting.
c. I/we met alot of good people, some of them are in the heavens.
d. The core and more dedicated players joined our primary agressor BH to continue the game at another even more challenging level.

For historical (lol if any of these do exist in TW) reasons I will mention the tribal leadership through its time of existence:

a. BMarvin. Wish her wellfare wherever she is.
b. Supaphat - Kotsiras - r2d3.
c. Supaphat.
d. Davepowa1.
e. r2d3 (disband duty assignement fulfiled)

I will not answer to any comments other than wishful ones and I thank Tags for the opportunity he gave me by opening this thread. Also many thanks for the already goodwill posts of W30 citizens.

r2d3 war robot out

PS Kotsiras if your house is built, the world is still open for joining.
Our ODA race has not come to an end yet.

DeletedUser

We'll send a bunch of reporters at their villages waiting for them to get out of there. They'll have to at some point...

The answer could be a nice War declaration (I don't see much other possibilities).

I hate to wait.

DeletedUser92

I wish I could say an incident like this warranted our #1 priority slot, but it doesn't. Its #3, actually. But don't worry, we'll get to it.

DeletedUser

My congrats to all my friends in BH and THE on a job well done and to the HAMMER players who fought so long in this war and kept at it.

Mick876

Would be good to see BH V THE now. I know Jp said BH is 3rd on that priority list, but good to know they are indeed on that list. BH should find that interesting.

Hybookie

Why should they find it interesting? Any idiot can see what there intentions are and why they recruited a few. LOL I have to laugh at the word few because that is what BOOOH said and then we get a list of 16 players. But since most of the players in hammer didnt like THE, BH recruited them giving them the wall and another 2 k's to fight from. The wall blocked(not really) the movement to the east. So kudos to them. Now the question is, is when (not if) they will break the nap and launch on us.

But as JP said they are not our priority atm and are 3rd on the list. I bet that tickled some people in BH knowing that they are 3rd on our priority list :-D.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why should they find it interesting? Any idiot can see what there intentions are and why they recruited a few. LOL I have to laugh at the word few because that is what BOOOH said and then we get a list of 16 players. But since most of the players in hammer didnt like THE, BH recruited them giving them the wall and another 2 k's to fight from. The wall blocked(not really) the movement to the east. So kudos to them. Now the question is, is when (not if) they will break the nap and launch on us.

But as JP said they are not our priority atm and are 3rd on the list. I bet that tickled some people in BH knowing that they are 3rd on our priority list :-D.

LOL.

I heard you threw a hissy fit about this...

And what can be more pressing than BH's current position on THE???

1. activity?

2. Lack of chocolate cake?

3. BH?

Hybookie

Hissy fit? No I was curious to what BOOH said as what he said made absolutely no sense what so ever.

DeletedUser92

Pajuno, if its any consolation, you're well below BH on our to-do list.

Mick876

Pajuno, if its any consolation, you're well below BH on our to-do list.

Thats because we are not next to you. Thats just common sense Jp. But to claim BH as #3 is fine, but we all know THE is #1 on BH's list :icon_smile: Even though they have said they are going after Expand next, thats just a smoke screen to give them time to prepare for you guys while they munch on easy villages.