Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

Gicusan

pajuno, you building on your dreams and keep talking and crying. The fact that you run your mouth here is not winning you a war. We are not Die. Let us not forget you needed a year or something to defeat that tribe of many noobs while we were killing many tribes better than yours in the same year.

You keep bragging about your ingame skill. I did a similar amount of heroics on the border and I dont come here to shout about it. You are an infantile punk. Showing your skills off against me and BD members is just laughable.

Congratz for your determination. We will see how much till you burn out. We are at least fair in letting the world know who quit. How many have quit you ever since the war got into swinging?

DeletedUser

LOL, you know absolutely nothing about W30 with that post, so don't pretend you do by trying to come up with numbers. But if it makes you feel better to swing your cojone's around, please continue. But Since you are not piloting an account in W30, nor are you actually adding anything useful to this thread, i suggest you take your business elsewhere, OR we can settle this.

I didnt say i'm adding info about w30.

I only reacted to your post about my lack of skills.I agree my leadership skills werent good enough. But who are you to judge my ingame skills?
If you're honest, also you admit that JP.

You don't have right to judge my ingame skills due to two reasons.

1) You never fought against me
2) Your account and your stats doesnt come close to my w6/18 stats.
Ino you can't compare worlds, but your accounts are that awesome. + talk to my dukes and enemies on those world.

And to say i dont know much anything about w30 then you're wrong.I got several skype contacts out of the following tribes(Loen, THE, BH, BD,PHoenx, RAM, Decide) who still talk to me, so i assume my overview is more objective now then any ingame w30 player.

And whats left to settle, i dont have any idea what you're talking about?
friendly greets

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pajuno, you building on your dreams and keep talking and crying. The fact that you run your mouth here is not winning you a war. We are not Die. Let us not forget you needed a year or something to defeat that tribe of many noobs while we were killing many tribes better than yours in the same year.

You keep bragging about your ingame skill. I did a similar amount of heroics on the border and I dont come here to shout about it. You are an infantile punk. Showing your skills off against me and BD members is just laughable.

Congratz for your determination. We will see how much till you burn out. We are at least fair in letting the world know who quit. How many have quit you ever since the war got into swinging?

Im not crying whatsoever? I never complained when we were getting bashed, nor when i was sitting full time.

It took Die a year to die, cause they never gave up. Your guys give up as soon as the going gets tough> I heard about original Mule Juice...

DeletedUser

Never in my Life .. have I seen someone blow smoke soooo far up their Ass .. it is almost as if you should call yourself a chimney cleaner ..

You didnt help anything .. which part are you not understanding .. i ASSUMED English was your primarily language .. so its either it isnt .. or you are just incredibly THICK... and Dense...

Vlad Quit cause of RL with his Wife and his Computer ... His timing .. was Terrible .. and I was the guy that recommended him to a better tribe, he didnt stay around to prove his worth.

Cracker and Tormos never quit because of you paj .. infact to date .. the amount of DMG you have done .. or YOUR plans has done is next to nothing .. except for mick the master farter ( Thx Kevin Bloody Wilson ) and his continue bollocks of his area that he is obsessed with .. congrats you have more ground to protect between TWO TRIBES THAT HATE YOU .. HELLO WAKE UP!!!!!!

Its been said over and over again .. the real sitter for Turple and Co was Bull etc .. please stop pretending you did anything except cook me some eggs in your chef outfit .. while im on that subject .. whats the best way to boil water????

My Ass into Full Time sitting .. Hell you couldnt even take 1 Vill off me newb .. all you could do is launch fakes ... and BEG LOEN to help keep me busy .. pity it didnt work...

The ONLY Person that has put me into sitting mode .. is soon to be my adorable wife... No Pajuno .. you are not my wife .. even though you are my bitch.

Mate, your PnP has gotten worse and worse. Either you know a lot of people with names like Wife, Person, Computer and Terrible, or you are the one who has issues with English. If you cannot bother to use the English language correctly yourself, do not attempt to flame others for their use of it.

How on Earth do you presume to know who has done most of the sitting on particular accounts within Phoenx? This is just pure speculation, you are clearly blinded by your hatred of Pajuno and will say anything to spite him, no matter how transparently bullshit it is.

I have seen the conversations between Pajuno and LoEN, it in no way can be construed as begging, unless of course it is you reading the mails with your Cyclopean vision.

If ever I have seen excuses, it is you spouting them. Phoenx and Pajuno have not said that Turple quit on him, that they did not have an owner for Cashman account, that they have far less players to begin with, no they got on with the war, took losses as were expected in the beginning, and have now done the same to BD that was done to them. The difference now is that BD are the ones complaining (not all, but you sure aren't helping) about how the owners were already planning on leaving, that they had RL issues (which of course cannot be confirmed ever in TW), or any other number of excuses. It is interesting that you feel the need to come on here and talk about how you are getting married, (congrats by the way, hope she won't be affected by your bitterness :lol:) as opposed to just letting BD sit your account, keeping your periodic inactivity under wraps. No, you decided to throw BD and its sitters under the bus, letting the whole of W30 know your account will not be run by you for a period, gotta wonder what your motives are.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Comments on language is against the rule :p Just letting ya guys know just in case you guys forget....

DeletedUser

Mate, your PnP has gotten worse and worse. Either you know a lot of people with names like Wife, Person, Computer and Terrible, or you are the one who has issues with English. If you cannot bother to use the English language correctly yourself, do not attempt to flame others for their use of it.

How on Earth do you presume to know who has done most of the sitting on particular accounts within Phoenx? This is just pure speculation, you are clearly blinded by your hatred of Pajuno and will say anything to spite him, no matter how transparently bullshit it is.

I have seen the conversations between Pajuno and LoEN, it in no way can be construed as begging, unless of course it is you reading the mails with your Cyclopean vision.

If ever I have seen excuses, it is you spouting them. Phoenx and Pajuno have not said that Turple quit on him, that they did not have an owner for Cashman account, that they have far less players to begin with, no they got on with the war, took losses as were expected in the beginning, and have now done the same to BD that was done to them. The difference now is that BD are the ones complaining (not all, but you sure aren't helping) about how the owners were already planning on leaving, that they had RL issues (which of course cannot be confirmed ever in TW), or any other number of excuses. It is interesting that you feel the need to come on here and talk about how you are getting married, (congrats by the way, hope she won't be affected by your bitterness :lol:) as opposed to just letting BD sit your account, keeping your periodic inactivity under wraps. No, you decided to throw BD and its sitters under the bus, letting the whole of W30 know your account will not be run by you for a period, gotta wonder what your motives are.

Got me Mistaken for someone who gives a shit about your opinion .. or even .. who you are.

Sorry.

Go sit in the corner with Atraeus and Bloodhood etc Please..

DeletedUser

Got me Mistaken for someone who gives a shit about your opinion .. or even .. who you are.

Sorry.

Go sit in the corner with Atraeus and Bloodhood etc Please..

I don't care what you think of my opinion, why you believe I care about your thoughts on ME is beyond me. My post had nothing to do with myself, and more to do with showing you up for what you are.

I understand that you have no way to respond to that, so will spout more of your trash (comparing me to others with no reasoning) this nonsensical drivel will do nothing to disprove the points that have been raised about your constant complaining in these forums, and your incredibly selfish attitude towards this game.

All of your previous post has been falsified, so please go back to your corner of W30 and look at what has become of those you considered friends on this world.

Sorry.

DeletedUser

Am i missing a huge part of this games appeal by not slagging loads of people off, cursing them, criticising them and generally being obnoxious?

How about some witty comments, insightful observations, compliments where compliments due etc.

I suspect this suggestion will fall on stoney ground but hell at least i can say i tried :)

DeletedUser22924

I didnt say i'm adding info about w30.

I only reacted to your post about my lack of skills.I agree my leadership skills werent good enough. But who are you to judge my ingame skills?
If you're honest, also you admit that JP.

You don't have right to judge my ingame skills due to two reasons.

1) You never fought against me
2) Your account and your stats doesnt come close to my w6/18 stats.
Ino you can't compare worlds, but your accounts are that awesome. + talk to my dukes and enemies on those world.

And to say i dont know much anything about w30 then you're wrong.I got several skype contacts out of the following tribes(Loen, THE, BH, BD,PHoenx, RAM, Decide) who still talk to me, so i assume my overview is more objective now then any ingame w30 player.

And whats left to settle, i dont have any idea what you're talking about?
friendly greets

hello concrete:icon_razz:

Mick876

You know everyone keeps saying how BH recruited THE's food. But did they? Lets look at the stats of THE V those who joined BH.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: davepowa1 granpa2 si113 McMellow Brandage ziorite r2d3 dappamikey Kianee ChiKilgor Henrydabest2 dzoinks13 Supaphat SirPepsi Lord of Goetta Mark.Phipps

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 31
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,902
Side 2: 289,250
Difference: 124,348

image.php

Really, BH were just helping there ally out before THE became the food. Oh wait, they still are :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92

MoreStats said:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: allstar007 higgenbottom

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 17,094
Side 2: 628
Difference: 16,466

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 318
Side 2: 21
Difference: 297

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 144,069,998
Side 2: 4,204,745
Difference: 139,865,253

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3,050,821
Side 2: 207,227
Difference: 2,843,594

Sorry, we can only hit so many people at a time. I know people will charge that these were just inactive players in Hammer, despite them having fought back at varying points. In reality, though, no matter their activity level they were hit and they were taken down. THE was clearly winning that war - those players were simply not as high on our priority list at the time.

DeletedUser92

Our diplomacy with them is an internal matter, as I've said before. :) They know what we feel about the issue.

tangotemptress

I am sure they do :)

Shouldn't you be defending your account instead of bickering on here? I'm seeing 10 village losses in the last 24 hours for you. Sounds to me like your time would be better spent in game right now :icon_razz:

Mick876

Shouldn't you be defending your account instead of bickering on here? I'm seeing 10 village losses in the last 24 hours for you. Sounds to me like your time would be better spent in game right now :icon_razz:

yup, 10 villages in K43, about 2 continents away from my base. Whats more embarrassing, that i am loosing isolated villages deep in BD territory or that i was able to noble that many villages in BD territory? :icon_surprised:

i was 1 loyality away from taking a THE village aswell.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/4b2f3632c426337fbf6e729f243e826c

Maybe its your guys who should concentrate on there accounts, only reason why he didn't loose that was by pure luck.

Hybookie

yup, 10 villages in K43, about 2 continents away from my base. Whats more embarrassing, that i am loosing isolated villages deep in BD territory or that i was able to noble that many villages in BD territory? :icon_surprised:

i was 1 loyality away from taking a THE village aswell.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/4b2f3632c426337fbf6e729f243e826c

Maybe its your guys who should concentrate on there accounts, only reason why he didn't loose that was by pure luck.

Your going to argue about THE almost losing 1 village to your 12 you have lost? Im sorry but any decent player is not going to leave a cluster that deep in a territory unguarded or half ass like you did. "about 2 continents away from my base" Thats a cop out and yah know it. You failed to defend your villages so you try to spin it on how you nobbled some villages from someone who to be honest was not that active at the time. Let alone the nobled barbs to set up the cluster. Im not saying nobling barbs is a bad thing but to try and spin the fact that you failed at keeping them. Yeah they had some Defense in it. But cmon the defense in them was piss poor. So just man up that you screwed up.

Mick876

K43 was just a mess around. i nobled all those 12 from BD. i should of never lasted that long in a BD k. And i wasn't going to waste D supporting them neither. It was just a bit of fun.

I never screwed up. I nobled BD in there core, and then just played around with the 2 villages i took. I started with 2 villages, waited till i had a full nuke and took it from there.

Hybookie

Wow that has got to be one of the lamest excuses coming from someone who always has something to say about everyone else.

Gicusan

actually Mick tried his luck in that area quite a few times and he got his ass kicked in each of them. Ron is barely active for months. That is why he could do it. as for why he has 1 village, not 2 before the last unsuccessful success against Ron there, still up and running? maybe because it is stacked to the sky, as all should have been.

And this is about it being embarrassing for you or not not for others being more embarrassing than you. I mean I am sure we can find a player in some rim tribe that did something more embarrassing in the meanwhile.

Last edited: