Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

tangotemptress

Whats more embarrassing, that i am loosing isolated villages deep in BD territory or that i was able to noble that many villages in BD territory?

Losing villages that should have been better defended is more embarrassing... but that is my opinion, as I'm sure you will have a different opinion, and I'm not here to debate "my opinion is better than yours..." because I'm not here for a flamefest and opinions are just that... opinions.

i was 1 loyality away from taking a THE village aswell.

Ummm... are you looking for a medal? Or just a chest to pin it on? :lol:

Mick876

You were the one who brought up the issue not me. You say losing villages that should have been better defended is more, but i nobled them from Bd with 1 nuke. they needed 10 nukes to do the same amount of nobling :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your going to argue about THE almost losing 1 village to your 12 you have lost? Im sorry but any decent player is not going to leave a cluster that deep in a territory unguarded or half ass like you did. "about 2 continents away from my base" Thats a cop out and yah know it. You failed to defend your villages so you try to spin it on how you nobbled some villages from someone who to be honest was not that active at the time. Let alone the nobled barbs to set up the cluster. Im not saying nobling barbs is a bad thing but to try and spin the fact that you failed at keeping them. Yeah they had some Defense in it. But cmon the defense in them was piss poor. So just man up that you screwed up.

Really? How ignorant are you?

Phoenx as a whole has numerous villages supporting our various fronts. Mick's fun in kd 43 is just that - fun. He nobled an inactive, yes; but at my orders his support is where it belongs. Either way, nobling those ten from ronpaul set Ron back several weeks in defensive training.

At least Mick is trying. What has bd done? Or even THE for that matter? Firing inactives at us, and never even lowering the walls is more important to me than mick's fun cluster in kd 43. Just know next time Ron goes inactive, (any second now) Mick will be back at it!!

Gicusan

How can you talk about never lowering walls? pajuno, you live in denial. We killed many Phoenx troops and walls all over the front. Our ODA increase was not made out of nothing. Especially as you corroborate it with your simultaneous increase in ODD. I am sure that you have untouched walls but you dont lose almost 1000 villas without losing walls pajuno. One more example of your mouth running while your head is playing some sports or something. "never even lowering the walls" that separates your braincells from logic maybe.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I believe mick helped support bankdude. btw, how did those walls hold up? :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How can you talk about never lowering walls? pajuno, you live in denial. We killed many Phoenx troops and walls all over the front. Our ODA increase was not made out of nothing. Especially as you corroborate it with your simultaneous increase in ODD. I am sure that you have untouched walls but you dont lose almost 1000 villas without losing walls pajuno. One more example of your mouth running while your head is playing some sports or something. "never even lowering the walls" that separates your braincells from logic maybe.

This is beautiful.

Again, jumping on me without reading. You are as ignorant as hybookie. That referral was to THE and the launching of their inactives nukes. Not one THE nuke dropped a single wall.

obviously BD has lowered our walls. Man, you are that desperate to prove me a liar?? Notice you never answered my stat laden post proving my previous statements. So, guess what your nickname is from now on??

Nakoro.

Another arrogant, ineffective, enemy duke that disappeared shortly after my 98 member tribe pounded his 300+ member family. He tried to catch me in lies, and got shut down pretty much as you have been....

Gicusan

At least Mick is trying. What has bd done? Or even THE for that matter? Firing inactives at us, and never even lowering the walls is more important to me than mick's fun cluster in kd 43. Just know next time Ron goes inactive, (any second now) Mick will be back at it!!

Paj, read your words. I highlighted some parts for you. You are either stupid or you are just lousy at thinking and building a paragraph. Which is rather stupid anyway. You notice that "what has BD done?" when you say X and Y are not lowering walls, people wont understand that you were talking only about Y just because you got caught red handed with your words. And if you add the Mick comment, it adds up that you were actually talking more about X than Y.

DeletedUser

Gicusan - sorry dude, but you're probably the last person that should be giving grammatical advice. You give pajuno grammar lessons is like the pope giving a hooker corner advice.

wow, i probably deserve an infraction for being so off topic :\. Newayz, garbage deserves garbage, not an air freshener.

Gicusan

Gicusan - sorry dude, but you're probably the last person that should be giving grammatical advice. You give pajuno grammar lessons is like the pope giving a hooker corner advice.

wow, i probably deserve an infraction for being so off topic :\. Newayz, garbage deserves garbage, not an air freshener.

grammar and logic are two different things Bullmastiff. I am not an english native and this is not an english server. I do my best but I fail it sometimes. and I apologise for everyone about it. Still, I dont use grammar as excuse for my lack of logic. or to cover my open lies. Pajuno sometimes writes and posts long before thinking on what he writes/posts. we are not talking about a bad word or some misplaced stuff. he said X+Y=z when he meant only y=z. no grammar excuse I can find in his post. he writes and posts whatever crosses his mind. why? because he can. and he feels good about it. i encourage freedom of speech. it is a nice and beautiful thing that builds worlds. still, its main downside is that anyone will have its opinion, anyone has a vote. some are not qualified but it is an assumed risk. pajuno is much to often an asumed risk. or, as he likes the term more, an assumed casualty of a system. actually we are the causalities here because we have to read his posts but I am getting lazy in this pointless demonstration on a sour subject.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Paj, read your words. I highlighted some parts for you. You are either stupid or you are just lousy at thinking and building a paragraph. Which is rather stupid anyway. You notice that "what has BD done?" when you say X and Y are not lowering walls, people wont understand that you were talking only about Y just because you got caught red handed with your words. And if you add the Mick comment, it adds up that you were actually talking more about X than Y.

Actually gicu, I believe the question mark ends the first line??

"what had bd done?"

then I post about the sending inactives, followed by a comma - thus implying the continuance of said sentence - where as again, you try to infer or apply meaning to words that do not exist in my (or mark's) sentences.... Where do I say "x +y" or even BD and THE??

Stop adding your own translations, and read what I or mark actually mean. If you need help understanding, I'm not as ignorant as you. I can help you.

Again, obviously I was referrng to the. Transfer of villages does indicate wall losses??

Quit being a nit picker. Find where mark stated "all of kd 54", but we both know you can't. Just like I proved you wrong, AGAIN!!

MR.MR

grammar and logic are two different things Bullmastiff. I am not an english native and this is not an english server.

don't care about the rest personally

Forum Rules said:
English Only
As with all other aspects of the game, this forum is English only. Please limit other languages to well known (or translated) short quotes or phrases and use only when appropriate in the situation.

Game Rules said:
Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

So that you don't end up banned, figured I would remind you that the server is, in fact, an English server.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So that you don't end up banned, figured I would remind you that the server is, in fact, an English server.

Gicu does not make mistakes. This is really not English I'm typing.

Then again, just look at some of his recruits. Remember fraseryeah?? Gicu is a magnificent judge of character. Always right, and never wrong.

Gicusan

No asalamalakum. this is not an english server. it is an international server with English as chosen and enforced language. that server happens to have people from all around the globe. that will not all speak a perfect english.

if you are a moderator you should know 2 things:

1. that this is an international server. english is its chosen language.
2. that you should not threaten people from that position when you have absolutely no reason to talk about a banning as I only spoke english - or at least the closest thing I can reminding us of english.

So dont jump on me over that asalamalakum :)

pajuno, I studied many years of language. Romanian grammar, after carefully dissecting it, is not so different from English grammar. in all languages, when you say: "I bought apples. I even bought pears. They were bad.", people will understand that both were bad as there is no differentiation between the 2 virtual subjects, apples and pears. It possible to interpret this as an anacoluthon. But it actually aint. it is a succession that has a comma as an and between them.

now, leaving grammar aside, let us use logic (not that the grammar is not logic but let us try to extend it)

Let us first remind everyone the text we talk about:

"At least Mick is trying. What has bd done? Or even THE for that matter? Firing inactives at us, and never even lowering the walls is more important to me than mick's fun cluster in kd 43. Just know next time Ron goes inactive, (any second now) Mick will be back at it!!"

1. Mick is trying against BD.
5. Micks fun cluster is in k43 in BD teritorry.
6. Talk about Ron who is a BD member.

Now, let us get to the problem itself:

2. what apples have you got? 3. or what pears have you got for that matter? (notice the or particle as it clearly shows a succession). 3. Bad and not even yellow. Mick's fruits are so much glorious and outstanding. As they are for fun. (anyone noticed that, when people dont have it their way, they always say "it was for fun!")

Now, sorry for getting into those detailes but I am so sick of pajuno who does not care if what he posts is even approximately true. I sometimes have the need to slap him in his face with his own charades.

Anyway Pajuno, there was never a deal about k54. You are right. You gifted us villages because you were nice and all.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Lets not speak or flame about grammar coz its against the rules in TW and this forum too. A lot of players posting here are doesn't have English as their first language though they try their best. Lets talk about BH. I think they are catching up in noblements as 2nd in place mostly on daily basis with ofmcourse RAM as always no. 1.:icon_twisted:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pajuno, I studied many years of language. Romanian grammar, after carefully dissecting it, is not so different from English grammar. in all languages, when you say: "I bought apples. I even bought pears. They were bad.", people will understand that both were bad as there is no differentiation between the 2 virtual subjects, apples and pears. It possible to interpret this as an anacoluthon. But it actually aint. it is a succession that has a comma as an and between them.

now, leaving grammar aside, let us use logic (not that the grammar is not logic but let us try to extend it)

Let us first remind everyone the text we talk about:

"At least Mick is trying. What has bd done? Or even THE for that matter? Firing inactives at us, and never even lowering the walls is more important to me than mick's fun cluster in kd 43. Just know next time Ron goes inactive, (any second now) Mick will be back at it!!"

1. Mick is trying against BD.
5. Micks fun cluster is in k43 in BD teritorry.
6. Talk about Ron who is a BD member.

Now, let us get to the problem itself:

2. what apples have you got? 3. or what pears have you got for that matter? (notice the or particle as it clearly shows a succession). 3. Bad and not even yellow. Mick's fruits are so much glorious and outstanding. As they are for fun. (anyone noticed that, when people dont have it their way, they always say "it was for fun!")

Now, sorry for getting into those detailes but I am so sick of pajuno who does not care if what he posts is even approximately true. I sometimes have the need to slap him in his face with his own charades.

Ok. big shot, wasted your time. And you havent "slapped" me with anything.. If anyone got slapped, tis tormos, raz, cracker, and vlad....

1. Who was i speaking too? (hybookie, a THE member)

2. Where is mick located? (amongst ronpaul)

3. Who just recently fired an inactive at us, that has attacks disappearing as the villages are nobled? (let me guess, does BD fall into this category?)

Maybe if you werent so eager to catch me slipping, (even once) then maybe you wouldnt be out here making a fool of yourself.

Obviously we have lost villages to BD, obviously walls have fallen.

But THE is the new topic atm, and what they have done is not much. (as jp stated earlier) They fired an inactive, and that was the topic of my post. Im sorry, Gicu the liar, not EVERYTHING is about you or BD...(wow, dont i normally say this to Jp/ak??)

Anyway Pajuno, there was never a deal about k54. You are right. You gifted us villages because you were nice and all.

there you go again, putting words where they were never posted..

I said ALL of kd 54, we obviously agreed to transfer an undisclosed amount of villages..

I thought baddie agreed to a line, (obviously not as pointed out)

And baddie thought we agreed to all the kd.

Where can you find the proof to prove me wrong? You cant, thus you are CLINGING to every possible chance to prove me a liar. And as your own members have pointed out, stooping to insult me as much as possible just further proves you have nothing worth adding or mentioning..

As we were,

You are right.

Should have just stopped at this, Giculiar....

Gicusan

what has tormos and raz and cracker have to do with your inability to make decent phrases, pajuno?

"I said ALL of kd 54, we obviously agreed to transfer an undisclosed amount of villages.. "

wow. nothing stops you pajuno.

Again, why did you gift Phoenx villages when there was no deal? As you well stated in this forum, the line was never agreed by Bad so dont call that line trying to explain it. You made a deal, you were fine with it as Micks mail begging for any deal, including complete relocation of the Draco players continents away, is a proof, anyway, a deal that you stopped when it no longer suited you. more, even while you were saying you were respecting it, actually BD people had to clear and kill the ex-Draco for many of those villages. Knowing that I put them in stats as they are actually relevant.

that is all there is to it. or you tell me that BD graciously gifted you half of k54 after months of war without anything? was there a deal or not? if you say not, why have you gifted?

you are the big liar here Pajuno.

DeletedUser

I have read the mails in question, that you have been spout off about for what feels like months now Gic. There is absolutely no conclusion of a deal in these mails, and yes, I have read the full mail. The deal from your end chops and changes without any correspondence with Phoenx, and this is acceptable, however the changing of this deal means that a deal was never actually agreed upon. There were talks from both sides of particular areas being gifted away, yet no consensus was reached. Phoenx were going to have to give those villas that were going to be nobled regardless, these are the ones that were gifted, and even these weren't strictly agreed upon, it was more assumed from both sides.

This situation is quite possibly similar to the one above, where you were certain that Pajuno was talking about BD, when it could most certainly have been construed either way, either your English isn't up to scratch, or your personal bias is forcing your thought.

Oh, and don't be a COMPLETE moron, Scott was not threatening you with a banning, he was simply letting you know the rules, if you think this is not an English server, it would follow that it is either the server of another language, multiple languages, or every language, it is not. If you were to come in here with that train of thought and start posting a ton in your native tongue, you would risk a banning as pointed out. This is an English server insofar that English is the SOLE language that is to be spoken on this forum, no other language is allowed (within reason of course). Calling it an English server is in reference to the language, not geographical location of players, so yes, it is an English server in that regard.

Why must you continually post trash? You have no leg to stand on with regard to Pajuno being a "deal breaker", so stop bringing it up.

DeletedUser

Not that it isn't mildly amusing, entertaining, or enlightening (wait, no, it isn't), but I would like to remind everyone of the original post in this thread:

Hello!

My Second PnP post! Go me?

Well Anyways.

I see that since no one has congratulated BH on their 34 million point jump. I thought I would.

Congrats BH, and bye bye Hammer, and soon EXPAND.

The New Map

What does this mean for world 30? Who knows, but lets discuss with our awesome opinions. And please leave Axes, Swords, and HC outside.

While I know that Phoenx and BD (and to a much lesser extent, RAM and THE) members like to post their squabbles in whatever thread they happen to be reading at the time, this is really starting to do a disservice to the forum itself. When I looked just now on TWStats, it told me there were 4,729 players in 489 tribes playing World 30 - not everyone can be that interested in a pissing match between two (or four) tribes.

Please, I ask again - keep it on topic, leave the personal insults to your internal forums (or PM them to whomever in game, even), and let's have fun here.

It's getting a bit ridiculous.