Something great stirs.. XiE

M3dive

Anywayz , I think we heard enough opinions regarding to this merge .

Oci can you please request MKC to close this ?

DeletedUser

to be honest, in looking at the posts everyone seems a bit jealous. Are you upset because you honestly dont think its a good thing or that it substantially cuts into your possibilities at dominating W48. Personally I think its the latter.....otherwise you wouldn't care so much to post such strong opinions...

M3dive

to be honest, in looking at the posts everyone seems a bit jealous. Are you upset because you honestly dont think its a good thing or that it substantially cuts into your possibilities at dominating W48. Personally I think its the latter.....otherwise you wouldn't care so much to post such strong opinions...

Well Jealous is not a very appropriate word here .

I do believe , people CAN'T trust merges anymore . nowadays many tribes for running from inactivity or noobishment do merges which will lead the tribe to a point whoring situation and finally it gets end when a tribe with half of their point stand up and kick their ass .

Only Time will show how effective this Merge is .

Some Points were right like what Womble duke said , We again had haters like puttah stalking us and generally everything were just like I expected .

Last edited:

Repinski

dont do this to yourself repinski you were a good External Guy , me and many other used to like you .

Kindly stop posting...

I am going to have to kindly decline. Now that my reputation is back in the slums like I made it in w24, I can actually enjoy myself here again and that means more activity from me.

I have never been a fan of merges or family tribes.

We again had haters like puttah stalking us.

Omg! I :lol:ed so hard when I read this. Seriously don't flatter yourself. Just because I am one of the more active external posters does not mean I am stalking anyone. I'm the guy who reads generally ever thread to walk the halls of w48 PnP.

DeletedUser

+rep for medive.
One for being so relaxed in the face of adversity and more importantly for complementing SYN. You should represent yourself more and maybe go on skype?

budl

i'm going to say...

lol. at how many people are bashing xie.
it's probably because flame went from number 1... to... almost unreachable.

as to all the people that hate mergers... uhmm...
syn is a merger of age and skynet. if you didn't pick up on it. we didn't make an external post on it. and we too had a high member count.. which is still dwindling on a day to day basis.
never heard anyone bash us for that choice. and also... i can't even count the number of times people brought up an AGE and ARG possible merger in the forums. i wonder where all these massive hate for mergers comes from... ... hrmm...

well anyway, i hope xie find some massive drama soon like i had to deal with.. god such a pain... cill thats right... you're a pain in the ...

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'm going to say...

lol. at how many people are bashing xie.
it's probably because flame went from number 1... to... almost unreachable.

LOL, look what would happened if o_O merge SubV... that would be deadly. but we will not do it, as it is boring. what is the point playing tribalWARS if you win all battles too easy. that would be no wars, just slaughters.

if you do not believe...
SubV against !?! already took 29 villages (statistic missing 6 villages from Whitephoenox who quited and I Cury I who left cause all support went to Duke of Fear and non to other tribe members), We lost non villages so far. and we do not post this as we do not see it as war worth posting, just SubV against bunch of players depressed by rule of noobish leaders (Duke and lakosta). that is 10 days stats.

BLOOD/Flame aka XiE against !?! have few villages less nobled but at least 10 were nobled back to !?!... and what is that... one month from announcing war?
and as i see, XiE will recruit (obvious) noobs from !?! rather then fight them! so they will end with 100+ players on two and a half continents...

Last edited:

M3dive

BLOOD/1-Flame aka 2-XiE against !?! have few villages less nobled but at least 10 were nobled back to !?!... and what is that... 3-one month from announcing war?
and as 4-i see, XiE will recruit (obvious) noobs from !?! rather then fight them! 5-so they will end with 100+ players on two and a half continents...
Well let we count how many mistakes you had in the few sentences above :

1- Flame never Fought !?!
2- XiE are not warring any tribe at this moment , some of our players are picking individual wars in K66 . but nothing official so I dont give a damn to stats .
3- Announced War were For Blood , and it no more exist that war are closed .
4- XiE Recruit no player from !?! ( but those whom were Spying for us. just in manner of being faithful )
5-half of continent ? k66 belongs to XiE , We already have the half you speak of . and moving toward the domination .

SubV and o_O merge will be scary :) Yeah . The Only Correct sentence i found in your whole post .

Last edited:

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well let we count how many mistakes you had in the few sentences above :

1- Flame never Fought !?!
2- XiE are not warring any tribe at this moment , some of our players are picking individual wars in K66 . but nothing official so I dont give a damn to stats .
3- Announced War were For Blood , and it no more exist that war are closed .
4- XiE Recruit no player from !?! ( but those whom were Spying for us. just in manner of being faithful )
5-half of continent ? k66 belongs to XiE , We already have the half you speak of . and moving toward the domination .

SubV and o_O merge will be scary :) Yeah . The Only Correct sentence i found in your whole post .

so if SubV change name to "anything" we can tell there is no stats on our tribe no more so we are winning all! this is not matter of names but who did what.
how do you think to dominate other by recruiting, as STATS ON PLAYERS who are in k66 and IN THIS MOMENT in XiE show that they are not doing great in war against !?!.
m3dive... if you are not a lawyer, please do not talk like one, turning everything up side down just by misinterpreting others words. all you have to answer is that in your opinion we do not understand this game, so we just talk like noobs. in my opinion you use words too much and troops not enough to support words.

budl

i don't know why you quoted me as i can't correlate anything of what you said to what i said...

now picking up people from tribes you defeat... nothing wrong with that... as long as they're worth while...
like look at dukejason. picked him up from TSU (k23 nubs). (i think we killed them in about a week or two after our merge...)
when we took him in we had full intentions of making him the centerpiece of taking over k23. and i personally think it's working out quite nicely.

DeletedUser

M3,
I thought you quit the council n igm way back in Flame?:icon_confused:

In any case, apart from your dip stats, you are a player with skillz.I respect that.As for Xie, the tribe was just formed and with such a merge you made sure you guys wont fall down unless inactivity claims which wont be the case for the next 4 to 6 months.Similarly we could make SubV an uber unbeatable tribe if we want to.But like blade said it will kill all the fun.
:icon_evil:

@
budl
you are no where close to what we are talking.So unless you understand the situation please dont post anymore

M3dive

so if SubV change name to "anything" we can tell there is no stats on our tribe no more so we are winning all! this is not
matter of names but who did what.
generally , I tend to agree with you BLOOD were slow in finishing !?! (they have their own reasons tho)
Changing Name and Merging are two different things,
Flame and Blood MERGED . So both are now having a new council.

how do you think to dominate other by recruiting,
I think I clearly said We will not recruit any player from !?! , we will give the domination but not with recruitment.

as STATS ON PLAYERS who are in k66 and IN THIS MOMENT in XiE show that they are not doing great in war against !?!
well lets put stats here :
Side 1:
Tribes: XiE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,919
Side 2: 8,773
Difference: 18,146

chart

4v1 Is what XiE did in first day of its existence on world 48 . with the organization we had at this moment i think 4 cap only in K66 is acceptable .

As You know after any merge , there will be short gap till the final tribe get back on normal route . we are still planning for our future, so the tribe is on a kind of Stand by for now.

and RECAP is what occur MANY in church worlds. and a good defensive tactic .. almost unavoidable .

The Rest of sentence are just your personal opinion about me not appropriate to place to speak about :)

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: !?!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,983
Side 2: 0
Difference: 20,983

chart

+ i get 6 villages (in last 24 hours) of what was WhitePhoenox (was in !?!) who quited after i nobled 3 villages of I Cury I and sent first attacks on him.

so me alone beat your tribe in last 24 hours. still you have only words without swords.

and it is funny how half continent (k66 in XiE hands) look when mapped:
red is !?!

2010-06-13_123533.jpg

and in numbers

2010-06-13_123435.jpg

half???

M3dive

+ i get 6 villages (in last 24 hours) of what was WhitePhoenox (was in !?!) who quited after i nobled 3 villages of I Cury I and sent first attacks on him.

so me alone beat your tribe in last 24 hours. still you have only words without swords.
Well XiE also have some Ex-!?! ennoblement that i didn't put in the stats i placed above .
but overall well done , and yeah You beaten my tribe :) i hope you can keep beating us .

And about The Half of continent ,You have to wait till night as 2 old friend will join us and many nobles are on their way ;)

Something i would like to point again : XiE are not on official war with !?! , SubV is . i know the way you fight guys . wave attacking :) , but we are warring individually at this moment which will lower the caps .

As Final Word here : We in XiE have no claim that we are a GREAT tribe. but we are doing our best to deserve rank 1 . i see some are trying to compare us with SubV , o_O or even a tribe like !?! ... I dont like such a compares.
And remember this is only a game .

P.S : just to make all of you External People Happy , All of XiE caps showed in the stats above belong To DUKE OF FEAR.those who hate him and want to see him failing . enjoy .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol^.^
But SubV is not a good tribe.We are just a gang of avg joes^.^:lol:

Jokes aside, DOF likes to stack vils close to North and we killed a lot of his troops.Also whether you guys are going to recruit players from !?! or not is not a prob unless they got incs from us, that is^.^

well thats not a very nice thing to say. even with the please.
sorry mate.But it just happened.No hard feelings kay^.^

DeletedUser88965

I would like to say Well done on the duke of Fear captures!! - It is about time he left this world :)

As for being a great tribe - you are number one by a distance, have active members, have won most battles you have fought - sounds like a reasonable case for me. - We at SubV have certainly found it the toughest fighting we have done (congratulations it was harder than Punked and PN, and !?! - lol)

But all this - "warring individually" - its what you said when it started against us - and its getting old to be honest - if they are a tribe target then they are a tribe target - and as you have a large presence there and are gunning for DOF - its clear they are.

Personally I am looking forward to the race for 66 - for me it has livened up a world which was beginning to get boring

Last edited: