Something great stirs.. XiE

M3dive

This "warring individually" are totally difference from that "warring individually" lol.

that "warring individually" was our K56 member were oringizing themselves and planned to war subV "individually"

But this "warring individually" refers to the fact that we are having NO organization on the small skirmish we have in K66 at the moment.

this "warring individually" will soon transfer to a kind of organized K65-K66 war against !?! , that warring individually stayed individual as we didn't launched many nukes from k55 .

By the way Deathangel , we take no creed from your great job on kicking he and lok arse :) , SubV can be dangerous sometimes however i do believes you are just a bunch of average noobs lolz.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter. When you post and advertise a merge/name change on externals what did you think was gonna happen. Its a create a new thread and please flame away. Did you think everyone was gonna post, congrats on merge, nice name, etc.

Its an attention seeking thread thats gonna create a flame fest.

On a side note, expecting more from subv in this war with me encouraging a few southern ex spank to join them :icon_wink:

link11223454

goodluck XIE in future.

Unfourtinaly, I wont be coming :(

:icon_eek:Dr. T and now Bigevan too? You disagree with the merge, or do you have to quit, mate?

I guess this wasn't about a p0rno after-all... darn it! :icon_sad:

On the other hand, it's about Flame and Blood merging, which, as that drunkard BudL mentioned, does not justify the rest of this community making such a big hassle out of it. I don't know what happened inside their council discussions, but surely they have their reasons for doing what they did (other then now towering over all other tribes in the rankings). Nobody complains when tribes like o_O take -ARG- in, or !UN! taking Heart. in. Sure, this is a bit of a higher caliber, considering Blood were extremely high in the rankings themselves, but it's their choice to make. If they fail because of it, then we have all the right to flame them and trash them for who they are. Until then, let's have them prove themselves...(Go SubV)

M3dive

then we have all the right to flame them and trash them for who they are.
o_O

BigEvan leaved Due to RL problems . :'(

we have no internal Problem .

but we want peace:icon_wink:
Yeah We also want peace :) , what about a hug ? :)

Last edited:

link11223454

You misunderstood me m3dive by taking that out of context. I was trying to say that if XiE ended up failing because it turned out it was a wrong decision, then we would have the right to trash them for they would be (a fail tribe). Until that day happens, if that day happens, I don't see any reason to flame on you guys. Then again, I don't know how experienced you all are cuz I've had no in game contact with any of you.

Repinski

:icon_eek:Dr. T and now Bigevan too? You disagree with the merge, or do you have to quit, mate?

Not to mention they also lost Obsidian Butterfly, better known as OB around here. He is XPEHb in game. And they also lost mango911911 from the BLOOD side.

Between OB and and Mango, they lost their war coordinators. And Shpiler From blood also went with Mango.

I want to see XiE in a war now that they lost their war coordinators, and 3 very influential members here on the externals. BE2, OB, and Dr. T.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not to mention they also lost Obsidian Butterfly, better known as OB around here. He is XPEHb in game. And they also lost mango911911 from the BLOOD side.

Between OB and and Mango, they lost their war coordinators. And Shpiler From blood also went with Mango.

I want to see XiE in a war now that they lost their war coordinators, and 3 very influential members here on the externals. BE2, OB, and Dr. T.

OB isn't coordinating anything, except for the strippers in the tribe :)

That said both he and bigevan was very important members, and Mango is a good leader too.

Other than that: Yes.

ToPaT

So basically let me get this straight, Flame makes a merge without consulting it's duke T-Rex who M3dive is supposed to be following (according to her previous posts on this forum atleast) He then leaves as does XPEHB.

No offense M3dive, But those were the only two people in Flame who weren't a bit touched in the head.

So good job M3dive! Not only have you made the turkey alot more bigger but you've also made it alot more stupider too.

DeletedUser

Shpiler, the last i checked was being account sat so no idea what's going on there.. Mango left because afaik he's quitting this world. XPEHb, no idea why he left.

The transition wasn't as smooth as people would have liked, however you always get a few bumps with a huge merge. And XiE are in very capable hands.

DeletedUser

Shpiler, the last i checked was being account sat so no idea what's going on there.. Mango left because afaik he's quitting this world. XPEHb, no idea why he left.

The transition wasn't as smooth as people would have liked, however you always get a few bumps with a huge merge. And XiE are in very capable hands.
:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

was too lazy this world to coordinate, but Dr.T was doing a good job at that so that statement is pretty accurate...

Oci, i like you so i have room to say: prove me wrong. :)

first, why i left? despite actually thinking that a strong dictatorial leader irl can do good for a country, such powerful characters are extremely rare. when it comes to an online game a large portion of the charisma of a person is lost, making it impossible, in my opinion, to have a 'healthy' dictatorship. that belief is making roughly 25% of the reason... the other 75% are because i don't like lies, specially towards me or my friends, and poorly performed. i usually wouldn't be saying this, but a dozen nukes sent at me by an account set by the same person who half an hour later said she's sad to see me go and talks like she wants to sort this out... ye, that kinda changed my mind so i'm being slightly more open then i usually am.
despite all this, i should make it clear that there are still... up to 10... players from former flame, and about the same number of players from former blood who i really appreciate as decent players who would usually be reason enough for me to stay. my problem here is not with the tribe but with one person, who i think should not take this as an offense but more as a lesson for the future, both here and irl.

last issue... shpiler is now being set by me, was transferred to me earlier today because mango decided to quit (today as well, he left originally for the same reason as i did). due to the will of mango (sounds funny lol), whom the acc owner trasted, and my own reasons (such as another extremely stupid tactical move made with respect to this account by XiE which left me in awe) i will not transfer the account to XiE leadership untill the player himself returns and makes a decision.

that is all.
XPEHb.