Something great stirs.. XiE

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I have finally lost all respect I had for both BLOOD and Flame and this new tribe XiE.But it is and still is a good move.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why the loss of respect?
It has all to do with member limit.I'm not too much of a fan of tribes over 40 member limit.Dont take any offense but thats how I see things in this game.I sure hope we wont have over 40 member limit^.^

DeletedUser

Pardon my ignorance, I just want to make sure I am clear on this. XiE = Blood + Flame (a merge) correct?

....I'm on bad internet computer so I cba checking TWStats >.>

DeletedUser

It has all to do with member limit.I'm not too much of a fan of tribes over 40 member limit.Dont take any offense but thats how I see things in this game.I sure hope we wont have over 40 member limit^.^

Well other than the fact that BLOOD was well over 40 members to begin with, all right.

link11223454

You don't know what Anti Climatic is until you have read Twilight - Breaking Dawn. :icon_sad:

Just leave already you tooth-less Twilight loving gnome! Go back to your hole! The only climax in Twilight is the climax that guy gets when he sees that other gu-
No, just no. Totally inappropriate. See what you did there, you almost got me in trouble!

Well, a merge between Blood and Flame...I'm not gonna comment because I know what it is like sometimes with merges. I doubt any decent player is particularly a big fan of doing something of the sort, but often a time there are strong valid arguments for going ahead with such a plan. I'm not gonna go cliché here and flame you for tribal hugging, I'm just gonna say good luck, and it was a risky move on your behalf. It might end extremely well...it might not.

Repinski

And that tiny, tiny glimmer i had of respect for BLOOD, since I lost most when I found out they were allies to FLAME, a tribe I lost all respect for long ago, is now gone.

BLOOD, were !?! really whooping your ass so bad you had to merge to survive?
Flame, you just fail, end of.

XiE, You fail worse then Azura, yeah I said it.

SubV, take these idiots down.

DeletedUser

And that tiny, tiny glimmer i had of respect for BLOOD, since I lost most when I found out they were allies to FLAME, a tribe I lost all respect for long ago, is now gone.

BLOOD, were !?! really whooping your ass so bad you had to merge to survive?
Flame, you just fail, end of.

XiE, You fail worse then Azura, yeah I said it.

SubV, take these idiots down.

I read this and remembered those funny cartoons where a tiny person hurls insults at someone then instead of backing themselves up grabs someone next to them and says right you go and back up what I said..... kinda pitiful that someone actually does this outside of the cartoon world.

Repinski

Aww Rez, I only asked SubV to take them down because they were already at war with FLAME. And besides, I'm not in that area of the world or I would do it myself. Or make an effort to. It is rarely seen that one player brings down tribes at this stage of the game.

M3dive

And besides, I'm not in that area of the world or I would do it myself

Made My Day . :lol:

6 out of 10 top tribes has up to 50 members . tribes like !UN! , Womble , ~PWN~ , SYN Also have up to 40 members and I would argue EVERYONE that claim they aren't good tribes .

We ( BLOOD - Flame ) also are not very happy about Having such a high member count and promise you WE will cut any player that dont worth to be a part of XiE.

[spoil]whoever think BLOOD were losing !?! war is either Stupid or Noob ;) Twstats---> War Stats .[/spoil]