Something great stirs.. XiE

Repinski

whoever think BLOOD were losing !?! war is either Stupid or Noob ;) Twstats---> War Stats .

Lol I only said that as kinda a joke/insult to BLOOD. I got bored so I came on the externals and did some senseless flaming. I didn't just visit w48 externals lol.

DeletedUser

ONe of the best moves made in W48 history, me thinks..
Good luck XiE!

ps, this doesn't mean I like you guys, I hated Flame, but I liked BLOOD, so now it's average ;]

M3dive

dont do this to yourself repinski you were a good External Guy , me and many other used to like you .

Kindly stop posting...

DeletedUser

In order for this world to progress then tribes will get larger. You can't always keep the attitude of "OMG 40 MEMBERZ IS 1337!!".

This is a move that both blood and flame had toyed with for a while, and eventually decided it was for the best.

DeletedUser

It's a shame and a big disappointment from some top tribes.

it was for the best.
really ? doesn't make any sense. there were not much overlap in area. The common reasons for a merge are either you have common enemy or same direction of expansion or just a recent war in which losers merge into the other tribe. Now here all i can see is that the two tribes shared a border. so instead of going for a war and fighting out your area, you just tried a way to avoid the war and merge with them. I know BLOOD is already allied with Pwn so that area of expansion is closed by the merge another border is closed for expansion. you can't avoid wars forever sooner or latter you will face a tribe which will not ally or merge then what are you gonna do :icon_rolleyes: .

DeletedUser

Lol I only said that as kinda a joke/insult to BLOOD. I got bored so I came on the externals and did some senseless flaming. I didn't just visit w48 externals lol.

Arent you that guy no-one likes anymore?

From my little village on the rim, it looks like a potentially very beneficial move for both sides. :icon_cool:

=khalid= said:
I know BLOOD is already allied with Pwn so that area of expansion is closed by the merge another border is closed for expansion. you can't avoid wars forever sooner or latter you will face a tribe which will not ally or merge then what are you gonna do .

Hopefully this diplomacy was not carried through the merger, and so we will have a good fight to look forward to :)

DeletedUser

It's a shame and a big disappointment from some top tribes.

really ? doesn't make any sense. there were not much overlap in area. The common reasons for a merge are either you have common enemy or same direction of expansion or just a recent war in which losers merge into the other tribe. Now here all i can see is that the two tribes shared a border. so instead of going for a war and fighting out your area, you just tried a way to avoid the war and merge with them. I know BLOOD is already allied with Pwn so that area of expansion is closed by the merge another border is closed for expansion. you can't avoid wars forever sooner or latter you will face a tribe which will not ally or merge then what are you gonna do :icon_rolleyes: .

Actually, we shared a common enemy and the same direction of expansion.

Think what you will of this merge, those who are expressing their distaste in it shall be proven wrong in time to come.

DeletedUser

Made My Day . :lol:

6 out of 10 top tribes has up to 50 members . tribes like !UN! , Womble , ~PWN~ , SYN Also have up to 40 members and I would argue EVERYONE that claim they aren't good tribes .

We ( BLOOD - Flame ) also are not very happy about Having such a high member count and promise you WE will cut any player that dont worth to be a part of XiE.

[spoil]whoever think BLOOD were losing !?! war is either Stupid or Noob ;) Twstats---> War Stats .[/spoil]

I think the point being made was those tribes you listed are just over 40 and own more territory than your self, for example womble has 30 less members but owns more territory, subv has half your member count and owns just as much. You balance member count and area you own, and 80 in two k's is kind of poor.

DeletedUser

I will do a nice double post as I think the thread deserves it so much.

There have been many merges, there have been a few name changes, no new threads created. My point being attention seek much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A 50% dominance gain in a continent overnight using the invite button is not something great.

A 50% dominance gain in a continent overnight using nobles and troops is something great.

DeletedUser

Actually, we shared a common enemy

Let me guess the barbs :icon_rolleyes: . A couple of noob tribes here and there is the usual story. take on someone in top 5 tribes and we shall see :icon_wink:.

Think what you will of this merge, those who are expressing their distaste in it shall be proven wrong in time to come.

Well personally i think give it a month or two and you would have to face one of o.0,subv,sov. All it takes is a one good war to prove others wrong.

M3dive

you can't avoid wars forever sooner or latter you will face a tribe which will not ally or merge then what are you gonna do :icon_rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that its up to 1 month flame are holding ODA rank 1 , do you forget all the fights Flame Had before ?
As far as i remember We fought Rage(rank:2) -TITAN(rank:1) - PE(rank:9) - RAM(rank:6) - -SE-(rank:8) - SubV(rank:5) and none of these tribe ( But subV of course ) are alive to tell their story .

SubV-Flame war was actually THE bloodiest and the most skillful war of the Whole world 48 . death nukes/caps ratio prove this claim .

I know BLOOD is already allied with Pwn so that area of expansion is closed by the merge another border is closed for expansion.

BLOOD WERE Ally with PWN ,none of Blood-Flame exist anymore .XiE COUNCIL are currently planning for future movements .

Well personally i think give it a month or two and you would have to face one of o.0,subv,sov. All it takes is a one good war to prove others wrong.
True , I think Future will clear everything . we all have to prove ourselves...

I think the point being made was those tribes you listed are just over 40 and own more territory than your self, for example womble has 30 less members but owns more territory, subv has half your member count and owns just as much. You balance member count and area you own, and 80 in two k's is kind of poor.

Valid point , our Member count are a bit higher than what it should be. but i ask you to be more patient ,this isn't even 24 hours we finished the merge. give XiE a couple of weeks and you will see changes..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

you yourself are saying BLOOD WERE Ally with PWN , nor Blood Neither Flame exist anymore .XiE COUNCIL are currently planning for future movements .

It's not easy to back-stab next door neighbors when players have been working with them for month doubt blood old members would do that, not matter what the "council" says. I was talking from BLOOD perspective they didn't have much to gain from this merge except they avoided a potential war. For flame's perspective i think it was a good move , they already had the k for themselves.

DeletedUser

I agree... ~PWN~ had a very very healthy relation with BLOOD before this merge... Even now, i've been told by my leaders that this diplomatic relation still exists.. I dont know why there is a difference in opinion in the externals and internals.. Maybe the coming days will show.... And as for the former BLOOD members, I dont think they will backstab us, atleast that is what i feel looking back at our past relations........

DeletedUser

Here is the deal.

BLOOD does not exist. Flame does not exist. We will not talk about those tribes any longer.

As of now XiE is fighting several enemies, as well as getting everything straight.

Member count will almost certainly go down, but either way we still have the most villages, and the highest village average as well as troops and OD to back these averages up.

I think that most people who are flaming this tribe are either scared or don't know anything about the two prior tribes past relationship.

Those that say this is either a good or bad move, it could be both, sure, let us wait and see.

DeletedUser

Tribe name:Experience the Elite....

:lol:

Shame the members dont live up to the name. :icon_wink: