Something interesting

24K MagiC

I was really impressed by the recent rank 1 of Icarus in both points, ODA and ODD and did a local search I have been keeping an eye on. Here is what I saw.

Side 1:
Players: Icarus*
Side 2:
Tribes: TlK, LcDp, *OG2*, TL, ST1NG, STING
Players: Slatki Ubica, Rngr Blake, callum641, Torsk, clairejm1981, jeanlesec, ActionEmil

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7,604
Difference: 7,592

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,888
Side 2: 30,127,929
Difference: 30,084,041

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31,225
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31,225

It is clear that tribes kicked their players after getting rimmed on losing main villages. But what these stats are telling is that Icarus was up against Tlk, LcDp, *OG* (disbanded), *OG2*, STING, ST1NG and even being under constant fire he kept all of his villages with the impressive rank 1 ODD, and now he is back on full steam offensive.

Even more impressive is that not a single member of Nibiru is in top 300 ODS (was bored to keep looking), meaning he received zero support from his tribe.

Congratulations Sir for winning a war on your own. Even if I am not playing seriously and mostly spectate, I am extremely impressed. Well deserving ranks.

I?I?I?

Thank you for your kind words .

Well we had a hard time at the beginning and were extremely vulnerable . We had some coordination with a few neighbors and dealt with the threats .
Though I must say the attacks we received were not coordinated well and that resulted to us winning over them .

As much as I want our account to take the credits if it were a descent pre-made team near us I don't know if we would have been the winners of this.
But it would have been fun :D .

Last edited:

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
Full of noobs who don’t know how to build villages, pisses me off sometimes

I might make a step by step guide for all the noobs

-step 1 build HQ
-step 2 build pits
-step 3 don’t recruit troops
-step 4 build pits
-step 5 build pits
-step 6 build pits