Something interesting

DeletedUser120996

I was really impressed by the recent rank 1 of Icarus in both points, ODA and ODD and did a local search I have been keeping an eye on. Here is what I saw.

Side 1:
Players: Icarus*
Side 2:
Tribes: TlK, LcDp, *OG2*, TL, ST1NG, STING
Players: Slatki Ubica, Rngr Blake, callum641, Torsk, clairejm1981, jeanlesec, ActionEmil

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7,604
Difference: 7,592

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,888
Side 2: 30,127,929
Difference: 30,084,041

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31,225
Side 2: 0
Difference: 31,225

chart

It is clear that tribes kicked their players after getting rimmed on losing main villages. But what these stats are telling is that Icarus was up against Tlk, LcDp, *OG* (disbanded), *OG2*, STING, ST1NG and even being under constant fire he kept all of his villages with the impressive rank 1 ODD, and now he is back on full steam offensive.

Even more impressive is that not a single member of Nibiru is in top 300 ODS (was bored to keep looking), meaning he received zero support from his tribe.

Congratulations Sir for winning a war on your own. Even if I am not playing seriously and mostly spectate, I am extremely impressed. Well deserving ranks.

DeletedUser122016

Thank you for your kind words .

Well we had a hard time at the beginning and were extremely vulnerable . We had some coordination with a few neighbors and dealt with the threats .
Though I must say the attacks we received were not coordinated well and that resulted to us winning over them .

As much as I want our account to take the credits if it were a descent pre-made team near us I don't know if we would have been the winners of this.
But it would have been fun :D .

Last edited by a moderator:

--G--

Have you waited 1 hour it would be 9-0 hahahaha

Thank you either way.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gotta give it up for a good performance. Good usage of troops will make you be able to do more with less. Impressive!

DeletedUser119197

We had a poop start :/ not much villages above 3k absolute shit area :/

DeletedUser119197

Full of noobs who don’t know how to build villages, pisses me off sometimes

I might make a step by step guide for all the noobs

-step 1 build HQ
-step 2 build pits
-step 3 don’t recruit troops
-step 4 build pits
-step 5 build pits
-step 6 build pits
-step 7 build pits