Something Juicy

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
lol family tribes thinking theyll win haha, also i cant because i have a life now so i cant win everytime now :(

you dont have a life andf still cant win, how does that make you feeel?

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
I see you in every world forums but in game nope. Where do you win ? On forums ?
lol every forum world on HP, no other worlds as they take up more than a month time to win it, normally the family tribes make it easier for us pros to win :)

but yeah, i win on forums, im looking for an acc on this world whos worthy of having me there anyhoo, so time will tell if i play or not, for now, ill do what i do best, cause funny drama

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
you should be happy if i play, i bring light and dark to any world i play ;) im fun, plus sometimes i make funny vids ( which make me look like a clown whos honks ) which is fine :)

exize

Idk if you play here or no. But i see a lot of shit talckers here. When u will play the next HP pm me to play VS

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
Idk if you play here or no. But i see a lot of shit talckers here. When u will play the next HP pm me to play VS
depends i thought this HP wouldnt of came out for another year, next year ill be playing properly, for now i chill on other ppls acc and will play on acc getting smashed, only takes few hours to defend an acc. dont worry ;) ill make sure people are aware which acc im on this world, im gonna be a frog help my tribe everywhere ;)

when i find one*

LucidDream

depends i thought this HP wouldnt of came out for another year, next year ill be playing properly, for now i chill on other ppls acc and will play on acc getting smashed, only takes few hours to defend an acc. dont worry ;) ill make sure people are aware which acc im on this world, im gonna be a frog help my tribe everywhere ;)

when i find one*
Cringe

LucidDream

your cringe
No your cringe broh ...
Cringe cringe ... And actually , i don't want to open an argue with u , basically cuz u are cringe and edgy ...
I mean , u have that attitude in the real life too ?
This could be a problem , if u are not the leader or something . Or basically u are frustrated from the real life , and came home flaming on a random forum .
Anyway , right after those words, i will not spend anymore time with ur comments , instead of typing "Cringe" on every comment u made , that seems cringe ... Litterally "EVERYONE" so gl for all .

TheBigGinge

Still Going Strong
No your cringe broh ...
Cringe cringe ... And actually , i don't want to open an argue with u , basically cuz u are cringe and edgy ...
I mean , u have that attitude in the real life too ?
This could be a problem , if u are not the leader or something . Or basically u are frustrated from the real life , and came home flaming on a random forum .
Anyway , right after those words, i will not spend anymore time with ur comments , instead of typing "Cringe" on every comment u made , that seems cringe ... Litterally "EVERYONE" so gl for all .
that was cringe not gonna lie pal

Magik0

you got one out of them all, thats disappointing, BUT lets be honest, you fail all exams and questions you do anyhoo haha, i have friends on this world and a 10 ppl 24/7 acc that would slap your tribe up lol.. but dont have time like i said, need to get carried instead
10ppl account.... It would be strange of It wasn't a 24/7 account... But tbh It doesn't change much 5/6/7/8/9/10 ... Yeah more people but what's the use? A logout contest gg

RodStark

you got one out of them all, thats disappointing, BUT lets be honest, you fail all exams and questions you do anyhoo haha, i have friends on this world and a 10 ppl 24/7 acc that would slap your tribe up lol.. but dont have time like i said, need to get carried instead
GOT two degrees, I've passed my fair number of exams ;) I hope I wasn't right about Arsenal