Something Juicy

DeletedUser119197

i think SOL should set there RESOLUTION to be more SOLIDATED as a tribe for the next world (if they even decide to play)

sorry im not good at this stuff :(

DeletedUser81551

i think SOL should set there RESOLUTION to be more SOLIDATED as a tribe for the next world (if they even decide to play)

sorry im not good at this stuff :(

Even if they dont play this world, they are going to play some stupid gr server world for sure. Where rank 1 account finishes with 2 mill ODA lol.

DeletedUser119234

Even if they dont play this world, they are going to play some stupid gr server world for sure. Where rank 1 account finishes with 2 mill ODA lol.
lol anir at least there exist gr server how about indian server does there exists ? :D stop being always toxic vs greeks <3

DeletedUser81551

Well not my fault there is no Indian server lol. And not a lot of Indians play this game anyways.

And as for being 'toxic', might wanna go behind in threads and see who started being 'toxic' about us.

I dont have anything against Greeks. Im sure you guys are probably fine in your own mental way.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm like mr bean or like the frondo.
tumblr_nj3ygtOZ5Q1qb5gkjo4_500.gif

FRONDO

DeletedUser119197

personally anyone who joins family tribes on a HP world has no legs, i dont bow down to nuggets

Don't worry Ginge, I will take care of all 3 of them personally

let me have your pass so i can send some rams at them so they quit, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pellegrina

Reaction score
personally anyone who joins family tribes on a HP world has no legs, i dont bow down to nuggets
So your solution to gaining 70% of the active villages is? We have a family of tribes. You have allies. It all boils down to the same thing in the end you know..... with the difference that we know all the guys in our "family" ;)

If you use his password you will be the one who quits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11347146

U can try to play ur own account, or ur scarried after the beginner protection ends?

So your solution to gaining 70% of the active villages is? We have a family of tribes. You have allies. It all boils down to the same thing in the end you know..... with the difference that we know all the guys in our "family" ;)

If you use his password you will be the one who quits.
Ur wasting ur time to explain things pretty easy, but u know...someone eats normally food, others peanuts. :eek: