something not conspicuous

DeletedUser84374

Basically, its all fun and games on the surface but theres things that alot of people need to know about some people in this world. killbo is a RAM spy. Mr Venezuela is being played by Karma X and killbo, Lauradoom has told me this. Lauradoom plans to attack R2D3. Also Lauradoom is a grass. ChamichA has access to VULT's account but i don't know wether it's via the sit or has the password. This is all I know, if anyone has anything else to add please don't hesitate.......

.....discuss

DeletedUser70594

Stop posting this BS ... IF I had Vult`s acc irok will be really F@cked .. ;) i`m all alone, all alone ... just my co and me :p

DeletedUser79042

ChamichA has access to VULT's account but i don't know wether it's via the sit or has the password.
<<< ---- yellow card !

Lauradoom plans to attack R2D3.
<<< ---- Tell him to take a number. The line is growing. :lol:

Also Lauradoom is a grass.
<<< ---- Was ist das? :icon_rolleyes:

Mr Venezuela is being played by Karma X
<<< ---- I allways knew that Karma-man was a latino :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44039

Ultimate neeewwwss!!!
Paj is an alien
r2d3 is a girl
cham is atheist
Bull is Obama
Bronse is a horse

:lol:

DeletedUser

i called mr v was karmax 2 days after karmax delted his account cause mr v started acting different play stage complty changed etc

MR.MR

From September 27th

Hey Mike(Wittman)-

Why don't you have KarmaX and all of your guys' w14 lackeys you have playing over in LoEN come to the forums here and say hello? It's always nice to meet new players to w30. It gets boring talking to ol' stubborn Pajuno and co. all the time, I need some other people to talk to.

DeletedUser

So because you quoted yourself, that makes it a viable source? :lol:

I might try that if I ever have to write another essay/paper...

T33chr, I think he might have been quoting the email to show the OP and BigBird that he, too, called Mr. V as KarmaX a long while ago.

But heck, that might just be my interpretation of what he was doing.

DeletedUser

Mr V is actualy double bluffing, he wants you to think he's Karma but realy he's Paj :icon_confused:

MR.MR

T33chr, I think he might have been quoting the email to show the OP and BigBird that he, too, called Mr. V as KarmaX a long while ago.

But heck, that might just be my interpretation of what he was doing.

Lady Cy, tis correct

DeletedUser79042

Why does not Karma-man appear at the pnp? I do not mind him driving Latin american accounts... We all like to dance a little samba with him anyway :lol:

MR.MR

Why does not Karma-man appear at the pnp? I do not mind him driving Latin american accounts... We all like to dance a little samba with him anyway :lol:

He's a cross between an ostrich and a 3 year old kid. If he sticks his head in the sand nobody can see him because he can't see anyone else. If he came onto the PnP he would lose his game of Hide and Seek

DeletedUser

One thing I missed.

How is Killbow a RAM spy? A spy for RAM? Isn't he in RAM?

A player spying on RAM? If so, for whom is he spying?

Facts, OP, give me facts (preferably backed up by some sort of ... oh, you know ... what's the word? Oh yes, evidence.)

DeletedUser

I think he is spying for Phoenx on RAM.

We also think that Paj's threats about rimming him are a ruse to throw us off the scent...

DeletedUser

I think he is spying for Phoenx on RAM.

We also think that Paj's threats about rimming him are a ruse to throw us off the scent...

Isn't Killbow played now by Tomy? Or am I out of the loop?

DeletedUser

Why does not Karma-man appear at the pnp?

Because it is incredibly repetitive and boring? :icon_rolleyes:

Another rumour, cshipley doesn't even log in anymore despite being on skype everyday and Raven is telling everyone he/she is playing it single handed. Or maybe Raven just says this so everyone shouts at him/her and he/she loves the attention that being yelled out generates :) Seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator: