Something Out of the Ordinary

DeletedUser

I am just a lowly guy trying to steak a claim.. u know.. make a name and create some position.

anyone have any suggestions on how i can get this accomplished?

silvereclipes

battle skills always gives you a rep show them that your a skilled fighter an don't shy away from a fight an you will earn brownie points.

DeletedUser

Show them your World 24 stats

i dont think it means anything to anyone...

i truly do not think these guys respect anyone...

how harsh should i treat them?

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

four point them cut their gut open place in kindling an wood an light it up an make them a nice little candle to read by.

Cyclopsian

Then when your done with your book piss on it to extinguish

DeletedUser

unfortunately u have to pay your dues.. which means taking on the most badarse folks this world has to offer.. and their friends.. either way usually puts a stop to the talking.

blckdrgn1

unfortunately u have to pay your dues.. which means taking on the most badarse folks this world has to offer.. and their friends.. either way usually puts a stop to the talking.

Ah Hurricanewinds... you almost had a spot on the winning team! Its too bad your alcoholism caused you to have a poisonous belligerent personality and you were rejected.

Then you back stabbed your friends in game by gifting your villages to Norse and convincing your friend LadyWonda to delete. Then you go on to tell your friends that they should join the "decent folks" in Norse? Look at where that got you. Out of the world and your friends survived your backstabbing and will land in the hall of fame without you.

hurricanewinds said:
I am just a lowly guy trying to steak a claim.. u know.. make a name and create some position.

Well first off you dont give your villages away to the losing team. Second you gotta learn to get a long with other people. That should be a good start for your next world.

DeletedUser93681

A charcoal or propane bbq might nail that steak down?

DeletedUser117248

The betrayal of Hurricane still bothers me a little. However I must thank you. Without you betraying me and my closest friends, I never would have had the head start to jump from the 34th position in the world, to the top 20 and stay there. Your betrayal actually allowed me to further myself into this world in a way I wouldn't have been able to with you on my team. I don't have anything harsh to say to you, or any names to call you as that wouldn't get me anywhere. So I must say thank you for giving me the villages to push myself ahead of so many others, even if it did come with a terrible betrayal of friendship and trust.

I used to call you my friend, and perhaps in future worlds/games I may again some day.

Castle