Something to Consider?

DeletedUser100042

True dat, at least they fight a war, well, only 1 and as part of a 3-way gang, but its still better than W2V :icon_wink:

last i checked you's declared on us therefore putting yourself's in a gangbang :)

DeletedUser

As to not fighting....better than losing on every front.
Depends on the player, for those who value safety in a virtual game over fun it's probably what you said.

@ nom nom
I didn't say you declared :icon_wink: It's again a matter of personal preferences, if you think being a part of a gang is the top of your possibility and maximal risk you agree to have to enjoy the challenge, I don't mind at all. In fact playing safe and boring might be effective tribal strategy in the long run, there are different opinions on that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool, I see you backed down from comments about merges, but I don't think you should brag about war achievements either, at least until you get gutsy enough to declare on someone not being already involved in at least 2 other wars :icon_wink: By that time keep thinking you're awesome, all your remarks are cute. :icon_razz:

I wasn't here when [T] merged or whatever, so I'm not going to talk about it? I'm not bragging. Nowhere have i bragged about our war "accomplishments". Now, if you ask if i think being up 1,100 plus conquers up on a tribe in two weeks, then yes, i think that is pretty decent.

I love how The can no claim the gangbang card, despite, even when they were doing the gang banging, they were still losing. :lol:

MoM is skirmishing at best with OhYeah. You are "fighting" two tribes. And losing to both.

DeletedUser

Depends on the player, for those who value safety in a virtual game over fun it's probably what you said.

There is a difference in valuing safety and being woefully stupid in the name of "fun".

W2V treads the line between them well seeing as we never had to merge our way to the limelight.

DeletedUser

I love how The can no claim the gangbang card, despite, even when they were doing the gang banging, they were still losing. :lol:
And I love how you play the "I wasn't here" card but you still talk about history, not really getting into details. Ignorance is a bliss :icon_wink: If it really concerned you (and I don't think it does) you would easily find out why OHYEAH had to loose villages to MoM while all other tribes had a much easier way in, but it's probably better not to know too much so you can throw uneducated comments every now and then. :)

There is a difference in valuing safety and being woefully stupid in the name of "fun".
And there is a difference in having fun and "being woefully stupid in the name of fun".

As said though, depends on the player. I for example seem to believe I have enough playing "safe" and "wise" in RL, and that's definately not what I'm looking for here. I'm here to exploit the risk and take it with all consequences, either a victory or defeat. Frankly, I could never call any in-game action "stupid", for as long as you enjoy it, it's what you should do. Surely we all try to win, but if you win on every turn, it means you're too secure and under your full potential, sports teach that best. Would you prefer a football match against an all stars team or a kids squad? One is "woefully stupid" and second is "safe" :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And I love how you play the "I wasn't here" card but you still talk about history, not really getting into details. Ignorance is a bliss :icon_wink: If it really concerned you (and I don't think it does) you would easily find out why OHYEAH had to loose villages to MoM while all other tribes had a much easier way in, but it's probably better not to know too much so you can throw uneducated comments every now and then. :)

I was here to see OhYeah be the only tribe losing to MoM during their massive gangbang. :icon_neutral: OhYeah lost villages because even in their extremely weakened state, MoM, was still infinitely better then your tribe.

I did do some research though, and you have not taken one village off either [T], MoM, and -MM-. That is utterly pathetic. Why don't you go put some more time IG.

Bo-John-bo

I am just wondering where ma2cin's recent attitude came from :lol:

Last time I checked losing in every war and having 'successful' ops that noble 2 villages is woefully bad, not something one develops an attitude from. Maybe I should join The and then I'd be considered a god, I once took 5 villages off an enemy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I was here to see OhYeah be the only tribe losing to MoM during their massive gangbang. :icon_neutral: OhYeah lost villages because even in their extremely weakened state, MoM, was still infinitely better then your tribe.
And that's the deepest analysis you can come up with? So be it. :)

DeletedUser

Yet you totally blow around my remark about you having 0 caps from an enemy. Explain that.

Bo-John-bo

I for example seem to believe I have enough playing "safe" and "wise" in RL, and that's definately not what I'm looking for here. I'm here to exploit the risk and take it with all consequences, either a victory or defeat. Frankly, I could never call any in-game action "stupid", for as long as you enjoy it, it's what you should do. Surely we all try to win, but if you win on every turn, it means you're too secure and under your full potential, sports teach that best. Would you prefer a football match against an all stars team or a kids squad? One is "woefully stupid" and second is "safe" :icon_wink:

You say all this, yet as Absoman pointed out, you aren't exploiting risk. You are nobling internals and barbs......oooooh scary

You aren't playing a football match against an all star team or a kids squad, you are playing against nobody

Vorky

haha nice point...

conquers: 400
- Barbs: 223
- Internals: 72

= 105 ... almost only 1/4 arent barbs and internals

=definately a lot of risk in this guys game! i mean wow

DeletedUser

Last 7 pages of his stats are barbs with a couple internals mixed in. My god. :lol:

DeletedUser

[..]
As said though, depends on the player. I for example seem to believe I have enough playing "safe" and "wise" in RL, and that's definately not what I'm looking for here. I'm here to exploit the risk and take it with all consequences, either a victory or defeat. Frankly, I could never call any in-game action "stupid", for as long as you enjoy it, it's what you should do. Surely we all try to win, but if you win on every turn, it means you're too secure and under your full potential, sports teach that best. Would you prefer a football match against an all stars team or a kids squad? One is "woefully stupid" and second is "safe" :icon_wink:
I like the football analogy. As someone who's played for nearly a decade though, I can tell you that playing against an all-star team is very, very frustrating. :lol:

What you want is to play against people of exactly your level, or slightly lower (or higher). Those matches are most enjoyable. Translate this to TW as you wish :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

True dat, at least they fight a war, well, only 1 and as part of a 3-way gang, but its still better than W2V :icon_wink:

We fought several wars right from the beginning, everyone wanted our turf. Because we were much smaller and on the rim, nobody took notice of us until the MoM war.

@ nom nom
I didn't say you declared :icon_wink: It's again a matter of personal preferences, if you think being a part of a gang is the top of your possibility and maximal risk you agree to have to enjoy the challenge, I don't mind at all. In fact playing safe and boring might be effective tribal strategy in the long run, there are different opinions on that matter.

When we first launched on MoM, we were 10 times smaller then them. Then when you declared and launched on us, you were almost triple our size. We have never played it safe and don't intend to. It's not our fault TP is the laughing stock of W56, it was all your own doing.

DeletedUser82708

I am just wondering where ma2cin's recent attitude came from :lol:

Last time I checked losing in every war and having 'successful' ops that noble 2 villages is woefully bad, not something one develops an attitude from. Maybe I should join The and then I'd be considered a god, I once took 5 villages off an enemy :icon_razz:

LOL! How does one, become a cleric of yours, oh mighty Bo God of Nobling...LOL!

DeletedUser

I like the football analogy. As someone who's played for nearly a decade though, I can tell you that playing against an all-star team is very, very frustrating. :lol:

What you want is to play against people of exactly your level, or slightly lower (or higher). Those matches are most enjoyable. Translate this to TW as you wish :icon_wink:
Totally agreed on that, I didn't mean to say a match against all-star is the most enjoyable choice, but surely much better than against kids squad, right? Just doesn't go with "safety > fun" equation. I personally prefer best playing against someone with slightly higher skill, thats how you improve the fastest, imho.

@ the rest
As for my barbs yea I did noble a few :). If you think I shouldn't speak up because of that, then you finally understand why you shouldn't talk about other tribe's wars either. Thanks :)

I didn't start this flame fest and never have I said I rock the world. I merely said my tribe (not me) has the most interesting game in the world, and all the rest are hugs, which is true :icon_sad:

Seriously though, barbs are the biggest tribe in the world and I take them out on a solo :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

-MM-, MoM, COOL, and W2V have the right idea, at least they're not in the minority of the idea that you fight your wars and not recruit all possible land advancements into enemy territory.

Hey The Wrong Enemy what tribe are you in and what account do you play?