Something to Consider?

DeletedUser

i am assuming emperor ruin or something..not sure :icon_rolleyes:

Funny how my identity leaks to the world forums the day they found a way to take it back. I don't know what they said to my coplayer, but they changed his mind on everything overnight and since he controls the e-mail, I am off of the account until I either be a good boy or for good.

He refuses to tell because Roo could figure it out if he cared. :/

I never refused to tell. I just chose not to yet, but I never got the chance because I am no longer on that account.

Hey The Wrong Enemy what tribe are you in and what account do you play?

You should know... MsMaibe right? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

LOL! How does one, become a cleric of yours, oh mighty Bo God of Nobling...LOL!

Its easy, come into my bedroom lair and I will teach you the ways :icon_wink:

I still don't understand how ma2cin can say he prefers fighting someone with a slightly higher skill level....unless barbs and internals are more skillful :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I still don't understand how ma2cin can say he prefers fighting someone with a slightly higher skill level....unless barbs and internals are more skillful :icon_biggrin:
yup I do little and talk too much, and that makes me... a W2V among players? :icon_wink:

Seriously though, I'm trying to run out of my tribe so to get accepted I have to prove a boring/secure playstyle first :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

yup I do little and talk too much, and that makes me... a W2V among players? :icon_wink:

Please come and talk to me when you have an enemy conquer that doesn't date back till October 2011 :lol:

DeletedUser82708

Its easy, come into my bedroom lair and I will teach you the ways :icon_wink:

YIKES!:icon_eek: Its one of those religions....*pulls on collar and gulps* :icon_redface: uh...um... Let me think on it and I will get back with you...*:scout:quickly leaves the room*

Bo-John-bo

YIKES!:icon_eek: Its one of those religions....*pulls on collar and gulps* :icon_redface: uh...um... Let me think on it and I will get back with you...*:scout:quickly leaves the room*

You will come crawling back, just wait and see :icon_cool:

Anything else interesting happening other than The's awesomeness for warring everyone?

DeletedUser

Don't mind him, he hasn't had his dose of hot chocolate tonight. :icon_razz: