Something to say Scientists

DeletedUser

Just wondering if you have something to say considering we have some attacks coming our way from you? Seeing as when i dropped the NAP two days ago and your leader nearly started crying about it, i didnt expect this i must say.

Repinski

Mines Long why are you fretting? I have confidence that they won't/will hardly slow down your advance on the Hawkies.

DeletedUser

What advance? :|
I must say I've been disappointed with DETOX's lack of progress in the last while.

Repinski

Still they are winning the war, and I don't expect that to change due to The Scientists. If that is the case I will be very disappointed...

DeletedUser

I must say I've been disappointed with DETOX's lack of progress in the last while.

Yh well , Hawks just had their op , which im afraid with 50 incomings left , mostly nobles .

Failed

DeletedUser

I agree it has been disappointing recently as we had more pressing concerns to deal with and now that they are all but finished we can start progressing again. I must say HAWKS have just had their first large scale op and as richard said it ended in complete failure. However some good play was produced by stuart allen who is by far the best player in HAWKS

DeletedUser

Just wondering if you have something to say considering we have some attacks coming our way from you? Seeing as when i dropped the NAP two days ago and your leader nearly started crying about it, i didnt expect this i must say.
I believe your answer can be found in the DETOX vs. HAWKS war thread. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I agree it has been disappointing recently as we had more pressing concerns to deal with and now that they are all but finished we can start progressing again. I must say HAWKS have just had their first large scale op and as richard said it ended in complete failure. However some good play was produced by stuart allen who is by far the best player in HAWKS

What else have you had to deal with besides your war with Hawks? Where you are heavily supported by Legion and up until recently your enemy was bogged down on another front against E...

Tell me what other more pressing concerns did you have?

DeletedUser

Inactivity? Seems like a bit of a pressing concern as the knock on effect of that was that you would take those inactives and gain more ground as you did in k74/75. So that was my more pressing concern at the time. I dont see how you can say you were bogged down with e=mc2. They were targeting pinder as you can see from their conquers and the k you were taking from e=mc, k44 had half a k of barbs and half a k of inactives. So I am sorry but I do not agree with that. You may have had support tied up slightly but apart from that you were not bogged down.

DeletedUser

Inactivity? Seems like a bit of a pressing concern as the knock on effect of that was that you would take those inactives and gain more ground as you did in k74/75. So that was my more pressing concern at the time. I dont see how you can say you were bogged down with e=mc2. They were targeting pinder as you can see from their conquers and the k you were taking from e=mc, k44 had half a k of barbs and half a k of inactives. So I am sorry but I do not agree with that. You may have had support tied up slightly but apart from that you were not bogged down.

Dealing with inactivity is a problem sure...but not something you should cite as an excuse for poor/slow performance... not when we had inactives to deal with also...which your tribe profitted taking vils off our inactives too so no need to claim we some sort of advantage there...as far as the war against E goes you don't really know what was going on, and it's rediculous to pursue a position that the war with had no effect on our conflict.

DeletedUser

Dealing with inactivity is a problem sure...but not something you should cite as an excuse for poor/slow performance... not when we had inactives to deal with also...which your tribe profitted taking vils off our inactives too so no need to claim we some sort of advantage there...as far as the war against E goes you don't really know what was going on, and it's rediculous to pursue a position that the war with had no effect on our conflict.

il admit i had a few stacked by legion but ask the guys who opped on me , over half been sniped/recapped

DeletedUser

What else have you had to deal with besides your war with Hawks? Where you are heavily supported by Legion and up until recently your enemy was bogged down on another front against E...

Tell me what other more pressing concerns did you have?

Are you hinting were going to be attacked by E? Well once they stop kissing your butt by giving you players maybe we will get declared

DeletedUser

Are you hinting were going to be attacked by E? Well once they stop kissing your butt by giving you players maybe we will get declared

Where do you get that I was "hinting" anything? I asked a direct question.

DeletedUser

Why dont you do them a favour and declare on them ?

merged with you now:icon_rolleyes:

well i got off record from a good mate of mine in hawks , it was somemore to come and sooner or later you were using this with tw to fight detox and legion

DeletedUser

Well, I am placing my bets on LEGION and DETOX :icon_biggrin:

Really Rep?? You're betting on Legion and Detox?? No Way! I never would have guessed that one...say it ain't so...

Thank you for that Captain Obvious statement of the day.

Repinski

You are welcome, I figured the dull minds of the hawkies wouldn't have been able to guess that. And for your information, the only reason I am rooting for them is because my old tribesmen from Who? are there. (or at least most of them)