Something to say Scientists

DeletedUser

You are welcome, I figured the dull minds of the hawkies wouldn't have been able to guess that. And for your information, the only reason I am rooting for them is because my old tribesmen from Who? are there. (or at least most of them)

Well I'm sure glad you decided to explain it to us, gee wiz ah shucks, uh huht! Hee Haw!

Although I'm pretty sure everyone who keeps these forums is well aware of your past tribal affiliations.

Repinski

My past tribal affiliations? I have never been in a tribe other then Who? in W33. I was also a council member there. I am not ashamed of what I did, I never am. I honetly don't care about my public image. So I don't what you were trying to get at with that part of your post.

Care to elaborate?

DeletedUser

My past tribal affiliations? I have never been in a tribe other then Who? in W33. I was also a council member there. I am not ashamed of what I did, I never am. I honetly don't care about my public image. So I don't what you were trying to get at with that part of your post.

Care to elaborate?

Sure thing rep...I was merely pointing out everyone here knows who you were with, because you never shut up about it...that's all. No insult intended...Oh and we all knew you were in the council too, I believe you've mention that a few times also.

DeletedUser

Do I sense a possible key player recruitment if Hawks were to fall and he/she was still around?
I would love to have stuart allen in my tribe, but i highly doubt that will happen in a long while if ever.