something to spice up the speed forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser80720
  • Start date

DeletedUser

vaan is a great player who has beaten you countless times up until now. not that in any way this is a measure...
geroge is one of the top old ladder players (george157), beckie is the holder of the record of points for a single round (more then 5.6mil I believe is the record?), alex=AusKilla, jayjay=jayjaybuckbuck369, an old pro who is one of my best friends and a great player, tompa is a great player aswell, aj is THE man and james... well which one? xD
about the blue ones... Tavy=floadi, zica fearn and olij are before your time I believe?

DeletedUser80720

george well above average but no way near one of the best
jayjay cant even backtime or play that well ive back timed him counless times
beckie i heard that she wasnt really the one who got 5.6 mill it was someone else on her account
floadi is a complete and utter nub last round i played with him well lets just say he was giving me mouth and the moment i said i was going to rim him he got an invite to my tribe from another 1 of my members so therefore hes crap for joining my tribe so i cant attack him
alex is good one of the best u have mentioned but still no way near the best
tompa no way near the best he kept asking me to co-play a while back and was begging really a good player does that?

8/10 people you have mentioned are either crap or ive rimmed
gg taqke your post else where

DeletedUser

jayjay cant even backtime or play that well ive back timed him counless times
beckie i heard that she wasnt really the one who got 5.6 mill it was someone else on her account
floadi is a complete and utter nub last round i played with him well lets just say he was giving me mouth and the moment i said i was going to rim him he got an invite to my tribe from another 1 of my members so therefore hes crap for joining my tribe so i cant attack him
tompa no way near the best he kept asking me to co-play a while back and was begging really a good player does that?

8/10 people you have mentioned are either crap or ive rimmed
gg taqke your post else where

LOL noob cornish you are the worst player i have seen on net, you only win when us pros are not playing, if me, miggy, alex or any other great player was playing you would have no chance what so ever, you have NEVER beaten me, floadi is WAY better than you, you ate that bad it is an insult to TW Pr0s to have you talking in our forums, gg can post all he wants, it should be you taking yourself off our forums :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Let me correct that for you:

jayjaybuckbuck369 said:
LOL noob cornish you are the worst player i have seen on net, you only win when us pros are not playing, if me, miggy, alex or any other great player was playing you would have no chance what so ever, you have NEVER beaten me, floadi is WAY better than you, you ate that bad it is an insult to TW Pr0s to have you talking in our forums, gg can post all he wants, it should be you taking yourself off our forums :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

George and Alex are 2 of the best players I know, and would be serious contenders for the best speed player on .net. Both are far better than you Corny.

DeletedUser

Corny man after lurking here for a while and reading your irrelevant and arrogant posts, I have had enough....So I am gonna post:

The speed community is sick of your Bullshit. Play a round "Mr. Retired" or leave the speed forums - Pretty simple!

Kthxbai - Going back to lurking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Corny man after lurking here for a while and reading your irrelevant and arrogant posts, I have had enough....So I am gonna post:

The speed community is sick of your Bullshit. Play a round "Mr. Retired" or leave the speed forums - Pretty simple!

Kthxbai - Going back to lurking :icon_razz:

Absolutely fantastic way to gain support in your first posts. Neutral opinion to. He's right, play more rounds or just go away.

DeletedUser

Absolutely fantastic way to gain support in your first posts. Neutral opinion to. He's right, play more rounds or just go away.

Or he can go to OffTopica.. As those rats don't play the game. They only create pointless threads like ''Count to thousand'' and believe they live ''best of their lifes'' ^^

DeletedUser

Absolutely fantastic way to gain support in your first posts.

Can't tell if sarcasm or truth :icon_eek:

Anyway....

Who is the best speed player ever? Miggy

Who is the best speed player currently playing?
Adrian D./KingSam

Who is the worst speed player?
Sir Cornish

What player has the most potential to become good? lovedinemerald

What speed player is the biggest liar?
Corny

What players would you put in a top 10 dream team if you had to pick

Adrian D.
Matt (Rank. 1)
Taras
Adam
KingSam
Miggy
Jobson
Aidan
Me as the the tribal mascot <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

Can't tell if sarcasm or truth :icon_eek:

Anyway....

Who is the best speed player ever? Miggy

Who is the best speed player currently playing? Adrian D./KingSam

Who is the worst speed player? Sir Cornish

What player has the most potential to become good? lovedinemerald

What speed player is the biggest liar? Corny

What players would you put in a top 10 dream team if you had to pick

Adrian D.
Matt (Rank. 1)
Taras
Adam
KingSam
Miggy
Jobson
Aidan
Me as the the tribal mascot <3

theones in red would never the best speed players dude

DeletedUser80720

this made me LOL i remember when you came on these forums a while back crying oh this guy back stabbed me im quiting go cry to someone who cares

oh and heres the roudn where floadi jumped into my tribe so i couldnt rim him

http://twtotal.net/ladder/ranking.php?mode=player&roundid=768

if hes sooooo good why join my tribe and not fight me

DeletedUser

DeletedUser80720

gja

I think the most embarrassing thing about that link is you got beaten by tribal.hugz

that round i played for 3 days was rank 1 at 250k when 2nd was 100k that round was to boring for the last 4 days

DeletedUser

that round i played for 3 days was rank 1 at 250k when 2nd was 100k that round was to boring for the last 4 days

Yeh whenever i get beaten i just say i got bored to. Its a really good excuse isnt it?

Seriously tho its not... your a noob

DeletedUser

who here plays now? i'ma play half-attention till I get bored... probs for about a hour xD

DeletedUser

Wait wait wait. You refuse to play any more, as you are "retired" - So basically, If you do not play, We can judge your skill, but you cannot judge ours for as long as you stay on these forums. In fact, i have a good idea:

LEAVE, and come back when you are willing to play a round you noob :D