sooo how is everyone

DeletedUser

Good buddy.

Just watching the clock as it counts down for tomorrow...

DeletedUser

Good. Even though I don't play W58 anymore :icon_razz:.

DeletedUser96004

Just claiming de.igod :D

Ah I thought with the war starting in a matter of hours you would all be using your nukes and nobles on the enemy? trust me your going to need them.
Its up to DT is they want to use their troops on in actives and barbs though I guess. Good Luck.

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser96004

Yeh, About that. Despite completely stacking my villages (which it seems DT failed to do) and making sure my account will be active 24/7 for the next few weeks atleast, I am yet to see a single incoming from DT.- prime example of why DT should have been rimmed long ago.

Ts Jay

DeletedUser

early days mate early days

you guys had a great frist day but now were getting on a roll. Once we start we don't slow down plus im moving to the front :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: DT

Timeframe: 09/04/2013 20:01:24 to 10/04/2013 12:59:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 25
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 463,468
Side 2: 245,985
Difference: 217,483

chart

DeletedUser101873

you guys had a great frist day...

thx a lot, could be worse^^

You and your statistics...wtf...if ya hold that average of 25 villas a day this war will last for more than a year. Just what i expected in shared forums :D:D

DeletedUser

thx a lot, could be worse^^

You and your statistics...wtf...if ya hold that average of 25 villas a day this war will last for more than a year. Just what i expected in shared forums :D:D

we just had a bit of a slow start is all. Were also fighting HOnor and cleaning up NotHome. More of us will be on the front shortly. While we will have our slow days the stats will be looking like this most of the time. The main person nobling in DT is your leader

Side 1:
Tribes: Fork2, FORK
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 27
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 1,002,962
Side 2: 262,067
Difference: 740,895

chart

DeletedUser

Back when it was...was it Bunny? When we were at war with FORK, I warned DT, telling them FORK would eventually come for them. They denied it. And here it is. They probably earned it, and that's fine, but at least I was right :icon_biggrin:. Go fork!

DeletedUser

Back when it was...was it Bunny? When we were at war with FORK, I warned DT, telling them FORK would eventually come for them. They denied it. And here it is. They probably earned it, and that's fine, but at least I was right :icon_biggrin:. Go fork!
It's a case of Honor dieing a slow death and the world becoming boring. We had to go to war with DT and considering that some tempers were starting to flair, now was a good time.

I have nothing but respect for DT as they stood by us through several wars and were virtually the perfect ally. It's just a sad fact that only one tribe can win a world.

DeletedUser

DT was getting to cocky and started to run there mouth... It had to be done. I respect only a few DT members. Its quite funny that some of there members think were just point whores who recurted our way to 1st and that they did all the real work not FORK

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/04/2013 20:01:24 to 11/04/2013 12:50:22

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 43
Difference: 159

chart

Side 1: 1,879,129
Side 2: 413,195
Difference: 1,465,934

chart

DeletedUser101873

.... some of there members think were just point whores who recurted our way to 1st...

Recruiting enemies instead of noble them is a successful tactic to win a war. And don't discuss that they were out of honor for 3 hours or 3 days or 3 months, either they were plates or whatelse. The three amigos was gifted to a new player and he jumped the sinking Honor-ship. That were Accounts of Honor! Nothing else.

But that' OK, its good to let active accounts live and use them to go forward. But i got a little insulted by your mate posting 1 day after that 2 x 9 Mill1on accounts were recruited: "Heeeyyy - look how good we are, we have 3 less members but higher average of points than DT....." THAT sound s veeeeerrry cocky.

And it is also veeeerry cocky, if you do believe that DT will fall like this nearly undefended southern clusters u are currently fightin.

Btw: The one of these two idiots which were to blame for this war isn't any longer in DT. The other childish pickle is still part of Fork, still doin what he did before: nobles barbs instead of enemies. yo, i know where these Barbs came from, and I'm glad he does instead of my villa's :D:D

DeletedUser

Recruiting enemies instead of noble them is a successful tactic to win a war. And don't discuss that they were out of honor for 3 hours or 3 days or 3 months, either they were plates or whatelse. The three amigos was gifted to a new player and he jumped the sinking Honor-ship. That were Accounts of Honor! Nothing else.

But that' OK, its good to let active accounts live and use them to go forward. But i got a little insulted by your mate posting 1 day after that 2 x 9 Mill1on accounts were recruited: "Heeeyyy - look how good we are, we have 3 less members but higher average of points than DT....." THAT sound s veeeeerrry cocky.

And it is also veeeerry cocky, if you do believe that DT will fall like this nearly undefended southern clusters u are currently fightin.

Btw: The one of these two idiots which were to blame for this war isn't any longer in DT. The other childish pickle is still part of Fork, still doin what he did before: nobles barbs instead of enemies. yo, i know where these Barbs came from, and I'm glad he does instead of my villa's :D:D

sorry but your leader has shown what a noob he really is.. First he says sniping is only for noobs. Then today he says Def builds faster then OFF... Not to say he turned his back on de.iGod which is why he left... Acid is part of the reason this war is going on anyway. First he protects DE then lies to us, then protects him again then the day before the war turns his back on him such a great guy

Acid is also the only one doing anything he has 24 caps and the next closest DT has 6... Plus your 1-1 so yeah TS isnobling barbs he loss during his ban but at least hes supporting people how about you?

Last edited by a moderator: