sooo how is everyone

DeletedUser96004

Btw: The one of these two idiots which were to blame for this war isn't any longer in DT. The other childish pickle is still part of Fork, still doin what he did before: nobles barbs instead of enemies. yo, i know where these Barbs came from, and I'm glad he does instead of my villa's :D:D

The barbs I am nobling were my villages. Fact, and they are practically all cleaned up now. Dont worry my Nukes are heading to DT's frontline and I already have your members messaging me for mercy. Please tell me what great impact your having on this war to earn your place in this world?

~Ts Jay~

DeletedUser101873

Please tell me what great impact your having on this war to earn your place in this world?

No great impact, just plopped into this war :D:D And the only one of DT in these Forums ;)

DeletedUser

No your wrong is said sniping is for kids. I presume you like to sniping:D Sniping is the last resort you go for, i showed one of your members that exact fact while he had defense in his villa next door. great he snips the last noble so all i do is send more and guess what villa is mine. He could have easily defended but thought sniping is a good skill :D Seems i taught him a new lesson.

and yes mate the way i build my defense is a day or so quicker. It comes with time you will figure it out someday. Oh and before you shoot your mouth off get the facts about Igod he wanted to start attacking early like one of your guys did and i told him to shut up or get out. So he made his choice. You see i keep to the rules we set NO ATTACKING BEFORE WAR STARTS. Mrass did shoot of a single nuke early bit it was a real honest mistake to which he said sorry.

Secondly i look after my tribe members just like khite does. Tsjay did start the ranting and your leaders knew exactly why. Igod was in his right to question his actions the way he did it might have been wrong or insulting.

Then with the conquers geesh basically all your conquers was in remote areas it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that will happen. Mass stacking those villas would be suicidal so its a loss we knew we would take. I mean what is better then attacking a smaller tribe which you know is on the back foot for trying to come and attack your enemies. yes mate we are still waiting for nukes and support to return while all those sat/multi accounts sit in the north full of nukes and defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No your wrong is said sniping is for kids. I presume you like to sniping:D Sniping is the last resort you go for, i showed one of your members that exact fact while he had defense in his villa next door. great he snips the last noble so all i do is send more and guess what villa is mine. He could have easily defended but thought sniping is a good skill :D Seems i taught him a new lesson.

and yes mate the way i build my defense is a day or so quicker. It comes with time you will figure it out someday. Oh and before you shoot your mouth off get the facts about Igod he wanted to start attacking early like one of your guys did and i told him to shut up or get out. So he made his choice. You see i keep to the rules we set NO ATTACKING BEFORE WAR STARTS. Mrass did shoot of a single nuke early bit it was a real honest mistake to which he said sorry.

Secondly i look after my tribe members just like khite does. Tsjay did start the ranting and your leaders knew exactly why. Igod was in his right to question his actions the way he did it might have been wrong or insulting.

Then with the conquers geesh basically all your conquers was in remote areas it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that will happen. Mass stacking those villas would be suicidal so its a loss we knew we would take. I mean what is better then attacking a smaller tribe which you know is on the back foot for trying to come and attack your enemies. yes mate we are still waiting for nukes and support to return while all those sat/multi accounts sit in the north full of nukes and defense.

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: DT

Timeframe: 09/04/2013 20:01:24 to 12/04/2013 00:31:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286
Side 2: 49
Difference: 237

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,671,619
Side 2: 471,311
Difference: 2,200,308

chart

guess all 286 villages were in"remote"areas.Your a joke of a leader kid. The only reason DT lasted this long is you hid behind FORK the whole world nobling barbs and cleaning up what we left you. As for your whole time comment i have been playing this game since beta mate.While i don't know everything i know a lot more then you.. Im moving to the front lines and will be glad to show you as well

DeletedUser

fact is Acid you have shown ingame on our shared forums and thru mails to FORK members your to arrogant. Sure im acting that way now but with stats like that we can you on the other hand are the only one in DT doing anything at all... Wait till we do an op on you, you wont last

DeletedUser101873

Sure im acting that way now but with stats like that we can....

Hey Channy-buddy, ya don't have to do that.

And deff ALWAYS builds faster than off. If used correctly. Everyone knows. Don't you? will tell you the secret: 1 Deff could be builded in a 100 Barracks, 1 nuke only in 1. Fact!

And hey i'm just in a good mood - so i tell you another secret: This is a game. And this world has been boring for a long time - helping your mates against bunny and nobling de crap Fork left. Made my way to the south into the middle of HONOR, and they where already inactive. Boring again. I never doubted that Fork will win against DT - but i'm very glad you give me a final year of fun on this server. Thx Forks! :D

DeletedUser

Okay kids...

Offense vs Defense builds:
the arguments regarding offense building faster than defense predominantly revolves around such troops being built in ONE village.

A standard offense village usually takes about 9-10 days dependent on your preferences. A standard defense village 'can' be built in a faster time, but it is seriously weak. Those building this type of defense village would be building a spear/Heavy Cavalry combination and it has been proven time and again to be effective in the short term, but it does not hold up like stronger defensive builds when under constant attack over several months.

In this world, you need archers to create a rock solid defense and they take time to build. End of story.

As for building defense faster by spreading it across several villages (striping your support), this works well if you are clustered tightly, but most players are not clustered. I can easily build 100 spears in 100 villages, but the travel time to get that support to the frontline now becomes an important issue. It's all good to build 100 troops in 100 of my backline villages, but when it takes 70 hours for it to get to my frontline and I have nobles hitting me within 2 hours, what is the use of such support??

Don, your comment is correct in that support 'can' be built faster by using a striping method, but its all about relevance. If I cannot get that support to my frontline villages in time, its effectively useless to me.

Recruitment of our enemy:
I'll argue this one until the cows come home. We've been at war since the start of the world and we only recruited from our enemy ONCE we have cracked their tribe. I take serious offense to this being brought to the externals after I explained it at length in our shared forum. If you feel my post was inaccurate, then come back here and I'll make sure you are properly opped so you can see just how effectively Fork does war. Here is part of the post:

Fork has SEVEN times the ODA of DT. Do you know what that amount of ODA is like when you are on the receiving end of it?? Go ask the guys we recruited from Bunny. Now ask why they moved to Fork and not DT. Go ask the recent recruits from D N D.

Fork beat Bunny to a bloody pulp and inactivity kicked in. Fork did 95% of the damage, not DT. Admittedly, DT was keeping some of the Bunny players busy, but Fork beat the living shit out of Bunny (and Honor for that matter), not DT.

~~~~~~~~~

Now lets look at the war stats of each tribe:

Fork:
15,826 gains
3,321 losses
Total - 12,505

DT:
2,612 gains
472 losses
Total - 2,140

That's SIX times the number of war caps and I haven't even included Fork2. Yeah, we mass recruited our way to #1.

And this:

So let's clear this one up. I assume you are talking about the players from D N D. I might get them to post their thoughts of what happened. Please note that clorebelle left our enemy's tribe on 18 January 2013:

This is hardly recruiting from our enemy considering there is a 3 month gap and we've been NAPped to D N D for nearly half of that time.
You seem to forget that we have been at war with Honor for nearly a year AND WE ARE WINNING THE WAR. Honor are effectively dead and we have the right to recruit from them now. Go learn how wars are conducted and what happens when you win one please.

You could argue about the Beyond recruits early in the world, but we were not at war with Beyond at that stage, so this is a moot point. For the record, KK threw our peace offer back in our face and war was imminent, so we showed him that his players were not loyal to him. We strategically recruited some of his best tribemates before the war started. This is not mass recruitment, this is an effective pre-war strategy to show a possible new enemy that he did not have the support of his own players. We then declared on Beyond and effectively created a civil war within Beyond by having the new recruits open up on their ex-tribemates.

Finally:
As for bashing Acid, I'd prefer for that to stop. He has stood by Fork through thick and thin and deserves to be respected for that.

DeletedUser101873

Thx for your posting faaaark.

I agree in 100%.

But there's a little misunterstanding. I didn't argue against your recruitings itself. Enemy or not enemy. Even Enemies have some good player that are worth not to be nobled.

What i was goin after was a posting in shared forums. I don't remember who it was, the sharing was deleted before i could answer. Maybe it was adelaide crows rule, not sure. But DT was goin to take rank three in front of Fork2, just when three Amigos and clorebelle where recruited. Yes, OK, i don't care much about points or rankings, but this post few hours later "hey, fork 2 has less members but higher points than DT..." as if he/she had caused anything for that. I really wanted to answer this.

And the best defense is the one that is builded in time. The strongest defense is sensless if a second too late :D

Have to return to my main account now - it's an End-fight too, our enemy is more than 10x bigger than us and we hold for what time? not sure, about 2 years now? And our 3 man tribe is trying to noble a 12 Mio. account out of the world this weekend. At least a big part of it^^ But i'll take some time for this world too. Btw - why am i always in the small tribes? EN58 i seriously thought i'll be at the big winner side, just nobling a few honor villas more and finished in may. What a crap^^ I think its cause im too honest, i don't hop tribes and i'm only playing for fun, not for points :D

nhe8fdlo647.jpg

DeletedUser

Don about three amigos, he took over the account come october, and I am going to give him props, if it wasn't for his persistence I would have been much larger in k62 than I am.

Greenwalker and harmjal folded over when attacked. louiep just liked to send nukes, then three amigos came in and tested me out, when he failed to hold villages from me he didn't give up, hell he put a crap load of effort and caused several honor players to work together for over a month and a half just to slow down/ prevent my growth, and he was successful in the end.

No other honor player was really that determined, when they failed they stopped.

DeletedUser

Okay kids...

Offense vs Defense builds:
the arguments regarding offense building faster than defense predominantly revolves around such troops being built in ONE village.

A standard offense village usually takes about 9-10 days dependent on your preferences. A standard defense village 'can' be built in a faster time, but it is seriously weak. Those building this type of defense village would be building a spear/Heavy Cavalry combination and it has been proven time and again to be effective in the short term, but it does not hold up like stronger defensive builds when under constant attack over several months.

In this world, you need archers to create a rock solid defense and they take time to build. End of story.

As for building defense faster by spreading it across several villages (striping your support), this works well if you are clustered tightly, but most players are not clustered. I can easily build 100 spears in 100 villages, but the travel time to get that support to the frontline now becomes an important issue. It's all good to build 100 troops in 100 of my backline villages, but when it takes 70 hours for it to get to my frontline and I have nobles hitting me within 2 hours, what is the use of such support??

Don, your comment is correct in that support 'can' be built faster by using a striping method, but its all about relevance. If I cannot get that support to my frontline villages in time, its effectively useless to me.

Recruitment of our enemy:
I'll argue this one until the cows come home. We've been at war since the start of the world and we only recruited from our enemy ONCE we have cracked their tribe. I take serious offense to this being brought to the externals after I explained it at length in our shared forum. If you feel my post was inaccurate, then come back here and I'll make sure you are properly opped so you can see just how effectively Fork does war. Here is part of the post:

And this:

You seem to forget that we have been at war with Honor for nearly a year AND WE ARE WINNING THE WAR. Honor are effectively dead and we have the right to recruit from them now. Go learn how wars are conducted and what happens when you win one please.

You could argue about the Beyond recruits early in the world, but we were not at war with Beyond at that stage, so this is a moot point. For the record, KK threw our peace offer back in our face and war was imminent, so we showed him that his players were not loyal to him. We strategically recruited some of his best tribemates before the war started. This is not mass recruitment, this is an effective pre-war strategy to show a possible new enemy that he did not have the support of his own players. We then declared on Beyond and effectively created a civil war within Beyond by having the new recruits open up on their ex-tribemates.

Finally:
As for bashing Acid, I'd prefer for that to stop. He has stood by Fork through thick and thin and deserves to be respected for that.

Finally:

I have no problem with that but he has been bashing quite a bit of FORK players... I will defend anyone with in fork even if i don't like them

DeletedUser

And the best defense is the one that is builded in time. The strongest defense is sensless if a second too late :D
Arguing that defense builds faster than offense due to having it spread across several villages is a futile argument as everyone discusses it from an individual village point of view. In 6 years of playing this game, I've never seen your argument put forward before (and I've seen this argument many times) as everyone discusses the issue from an individual village point of view.

What if you only have 1 village. How can you stripe your defense?

If you choose to build a fast defense when you get to having hundreds of villages, offensive players will still win due to the weakness of a fast defensive build. If this were not the case, worlds would never close. Fact.

Now let's apply your thoughts on a large scale.

If I attack you with my several hundred nukes, I do not target 1 village, I target a whole cluster. You now have to find support for all of those villages. With time, I will win. It takes longer, but I can keep hammering you over and over while you still try to find 100-200 spears in each of your 100 villages to cover just 1 village. But this time, you now need to cover more than 1 village. You may need to cover up to 30 villages as that is how I would attack (I'd carpet bomb you). So you now need 3000-6000 troops per village as you don't know where I will strike next. I also have the advantage of being able to pinpoint my nukes and cut through 1-2 stacks and take those villages from you. What happens? You now have 1-2 less villages for striping and you eventually run out of support.

See my point? At a certain point, the odds tip in my favour as the attacker and I will break through.

Offense builds faster than defense.

DeletedUser

@ chann: Sorry to say it mate but here is why i sound so arrogant to you, you send me your one liners try to bash and i bash you down. If you want to flap your mouth expect to get some back. Yeah we are loosing and loosing badly even i have to agree to that. But its not just Fork brilliance that is the reason, everything that could go wrong has this week. RL is just more important then TW and i will not expect anyone to change that for TW.

Hopefully we can bounce back once that has been sorted we will just have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

@ chann: Sorry to say it mate but here is why i sound so arrogant to you, you send me your one liners try to bash and i bash you down. If you want to flap your mouth expect to get some back. Yeah we are loosing and loosing badly even i have to agree to that. But its not just Fork brilliance that is the reason, everything that could go wrong has this week. RL is just more important then TW and i will not expect anyone to change that for TW.

Hopefully we can bounce back once that has been sorted we will just have to wait and see.

LOL bash me you have proven nothing at all other then your pretty bad when it comes down to it. Its also funny you play the RL card once you start losing :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well since you guys are working with plate its ok to add them to the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK, Fork2
Side 2:
Tribes: DT, PLATE, PLATE2

Timeframe: 09/04/2013 20:01:24 to 15/04/2013 23:27:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 844
Side 2: 228
Difference: 616

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,849,973
Side 2: 2,254,662
Difference: 5,595,311

chart

DeletedUser

your starting time is a but out should be 14:30 and no we arent working with plate we are napped.

DeletedUser

well then you need to add tsjay tribes to your stats plus alone. as both are supporting your tribes.

DeletedUser

your little ts Jay basher tribe, I dont understand why you have it... your members get nobled faster than you can actually use them.

DeletedUser104264

t
Arguing that defense builds faster than offense due to having it spread across several villages is a futile argument as everyone discusses it from an individual village point of view. In 6 years of playing this game, I've never seen your argument put forward before (and I've seen this argument many times) as everyone discusses the issue from an individual village point of view.

What if you only have 1 village. How can you stripe your defense?

If you choose to build a fast defense when you get to having hundreds of villages, offensive players will still win due to the weakness of a fast defensive build. If this were not the case, worlds would never close. Fact.

Now let's apply your thoughts on a large scale.

If I attack you with my several hundred nukes, I do not target 1 village, I target a whole cluster. You now have to find support for all of those villages. With time, I will win. It takes longer, but I can keep hammering you over and over while you still try to find 100-200 spears in each of your 100 villages to cover just 1 village. But this time, you now need to cover more than 1 village. You may need to cover up to 30 villages as that is how I would attack (I'd carpet bomb you). So you now need 3000-6000 troops per village as you don't know where I will strike next. I also have the advantage of being able to pinpoint my nukes and cut through 1-2 stacks and take those villages from you. What happens? You now have 1-2 less villages for striping and you eventually run out of support.

See my point? At a certain point, the odds tip in my favour as the attacker and I will break through.

Offense builds faster than defense.

Hello All,

I am from w56, but I just can't help but comment here. You cannot stripe your defense with one village; true, but most of the game is played with more than one village. Building spears/swords/archers only in your first village is somewhat silly, if you want to actually obtain another village aside from a barb.

Saying a slow defensive build is better than a fast defensive build is like saying a slow offensive build is better than a fast offensive build. Frankly, I use all of the above. It is not all or nothing.

Of course you would attack my entire cluster. So you carpet bomb me. I dodge in every six villages and stack the seventh. If you sent 50 nukes at my stack, I move the stack to another village (or I stack it more). All your nukes just wasted their trip. So you either hit my stacks and lose those nukes, or they hit nothing at all. I tag all the incoming so I know where and when the nobles hit. Some will hit stacks, some will be sniped. If something gets through, it gets recapped and was likely pre-nobled so you lose two nobles, not just one.

Villages from where you sent trains, I target and take from you, so not only do you lose the village, you lose the nobles that were there. I create a deathstar there and create a new cluster. Essentially, I am not just going to sit around while you try and attack me :)

I have seen players play with and without archers (on an archer world) and do quite well. The key is that both players used HC. If one manages to max all the defense villas, then there is no reason why one cannot create more swords/archers as well to strengthen a given stack by decommissioning some weaker troops. That is almost never necessary though.

To take this conversation to the next level, as a tribe (W2V on w56), we generally do not make swords. In fact, the duke has directed everyone not to because building swords instead of HC is leaving a queue unused; thus, you are not building troops as fast as possible and thus can not use them as fast as possible. I build some swords, but those swords might be in 1 of 5 of my defense villages which then I use for long term stacks on stubborn battle lines.

My conclusion is that it is not either or defensive build that is better, it is both.

My Regards