soooo

DeletedUser

hi guys just wanted to say whats up and shout out to all my old friends playing this world lol after all the pms i guess ill come back and join
little bit about me i started in beta been in a ton of top tribes lol havent played TW in over a year so ill see how this world goes soo any vets out there like me?

Wolfren

Smae here mate. Left TW to focus on my studies, but now TW for 3 months :D

bugcommander

Nice to see you guys on this world. I just came back from a 2 month vacation and will be around on this world too

DeletedUser

ur avatar is very familiar.... or is that just very common?

DeletedUser

I thought you was. But I didn't want to be one of them guys that walk down the street and say HI!... Oh, sorry... Wrong person :icon_redface:

You on skype buddy?

DeletedUser

ur avatar is very familiar.... or is that just very common?

hmm i played worlds1-20 for a bit so you might know me from one of those and no i dont think anyone has this ava.

sooo lol a lot of new updates on the game

DeletedUser

lol chann, you should have said personal messages. i spent 10 minutes contemplating why PMS would make you wanna come back to tribalwars, and contemplating why a woman would be named channman

DeletedUser

lol chann, you should have said personal messages. i spent 10 minutes contemplating why PMS would make you wanna come back to tribalwars, and contemplating why a woman would be named channman

LOL i didnt even see that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hi guys just wanted to say whats up and shout out to all my old friends playing this world lol after all the pms i guess ill come back and join
little bit about me i started in beta been in a ton of top tribes lol havent played TW in over a year so ill see how this world goes soo any vets out there like me?

I remember you from w11 (when I was utterly new to TW) :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hello there everyone who knows me!

I also just came back to TW scene, since I was also stucked in studies... However, now I have a bit more time free and I just joined this World, because it's new.

Sasuke..

DeletedUser

Welcome back :)
I have you on Skype so prolly knew you before. Apparently my memory is not great :icon_wink:

Kash2Smash

I also just came back to TW scene, since I was also stucked in studies... However, now I have a bit more time free and I just joined this World, because it's new.

Sasuke..

nice, welcome back. playing here seriously?

DeletedUser

Sasuke..

Sasuke.. add me on skype, :p sly.911 . I made you a signature a while back, on a super secret account :icon_biggrin: wouldnt mind being in a tribe of yours so let me know if you ever decide on making a premade

DeletedUser

@Kash: Hi there mate! Thank you very much. As far as I consider seriousness of playing in this World, I'd describe it like this: This world is for me a 'Get Back Into' world. I'll play it, but don't know, if I'll be here 'forever'. I'm considering making a new Premade Tribe for the future world. But first I need a little bit practise again.

@TWB: Since is a super-duper secret account from where I know you - I'm having hard time to remember. I haven't been on Skype since forever, I might already have there, if not, I'll ad you today. And hello the Sig Maker! ;)

DeletedUser

darn i know u 2 sasuke but forgot from which world... yeah well my last world was 42 as well... back after a while now