Soooooo....

DeletedUser

Hai. Wth happened with $CoD$? And this world for that matter? Anyone care to fill me in?

darkaniken2

CoD failed, SLW left and failed harder, XXXX win the world, just don't have the nobles to close it yet.

darkaniken2

or the nukes,so they are trying to get moral dropped now as well
If you want to start that debate here, don't. There is already a thread for it.

Migit, to elaborate, dust is made XXXX cleared the floor with him and his tribe.

DeletedUser93010

If you want to start that debate here, don't. There is already a thread for it.

Migit, to elaborate, dust is made XXXX cleared the floor with him and his tribe.

starting a debate? all i did was state a fact

you mentioned nobles. from what i read in the forums im sorry to say but you all seem more concrned about not having enough nukes to clear the smaller players :lol:

DeletedUser

nukes aren't so much the problem, we'll spend the nukes when it's necessary - ask tae nmn... he used to live in K63, now he's in K89 (got recruited by $CoD$) - and sends out fakes and mails requesting we send him 120 million attacks... as of yet, I don't believe he's received more then 12... (you've got them all - as can be proven by your 48 defender of the day awards and 800 million ODD)

DeletedUser93010

yes i have to admit i have taken more then my fair share of nukes since starting this game

i am still surviving just

i have to agree the nukes arent a problem,its what ive been saying all along

its all the moral haters u have to convince

DeletedUser

It's all over bar the shouting and I think everyone is aware of this by now. We would finish the job a lot quicker with more nobles and no morale issues.

DeletedUser

becoming cowards

sending 6 members after 1 // 7 members after another well done how brave you have all got

DeletedUser54315

becoming cowards

sending 6 members after 1 // 7 members after another well done how brave you have all got

Thats 3 places you have posted this. What did you expect? XXXX has 71 members and BRKDA 26 so if its one on one then 45 XXXX members are twiddling their thumbs.

I suspect even if it was one v one you would be moaning that the person attacking you was bigger.

It is obvious XXXX will win therefore at this stage it is not about winning or losing but how you fight the fight. Your stats are good considering it is 6 on 1 as you say so stop moaning and enjoy the end of this world.

x2dezjohn

becoming cowards

isnt that what war is about fighting as a tribe? im sure brkda has had ops with more then that number vs 1 player :icon_rolleyes: