Sooooooo....

DeletedUser

thats bull and you know it, you sat grant, you then didn't sat him for 24hrs then attacked and in the end got screwed over.

Absolute crap. He was night-sat by Miggy, do I really need to get Miggy to back this up? I think I know who I sat better than you do dimwit.

Simply put, I'd never let Grant sit me, it'd be asking to be banned whenever he inevitably cheated while doing so.

Nuke911 said:
you then took over muldeh's account and let it slowly drop from the top 20, I took red's ranked 80+ account and made it top 20 were it still is today.

Hellmuth was rank 3, I played it, hit rank 1, stayed there for quite some time till I got too lazy to continue farming and it dropped. Reduaram was not rank 80+, he was never even outside the top 10. Red is a far better player than you will ever be.

He did.
Him and Kebabe started in the same 7x7, funnily neither reached 200 points if i'm not mistaken.

Kebabe quit. I quit shortly after as I only joined originally to create my .net aliases before someone else did but decided to play one of them when it landed near Kebabe just to rim him. One he quit there was no longer any reason for me to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Absolute crap. He was night-sat by Miggy, do I really need to get Miggy to back this up? I think I know who I sat better than you do dimwit.

maybe you forgot but grant was in a tribe were I could see who was sitting him, maybe later or something miggy sat him but at the timeframe I was talking about you sat him. thats not my point, and once again you have dodge my point.

Hellmuth was rank 3, I played it, hit rank 1, stayed there for quite some time till I got too lazy to continue farming and it dropped. Reduaram was not rank 80+, he was never even outside the top 10. Red is a far better player than you will ever be.

that is 100% bull, you barely had rank 1. the reduaram was ranked in the 80s, if I had my old skype account I could take a screenshot of mine and red convo. I will talk to red later and have him show you. I know red is a good player, also I know he is better then me.

Nuke's not bad, but he's not a help when he co-plays with most of the people he's managed to co-play with in the past (Reduaram and Muldeh spring to mind), an average co-player making poor decisions slows down a good player more than they help, that can't really be disputed.

you do know the longest I ever co-played red was like a week? as soon as I joined in W36, he went inactive shortly after and quit. in W3.uk he quit about 2 days after I got the account. so truly the very little amount of time I have played with him I have really pulled him way back.

DeletedUser

that is 100% bull, you barely had rank 1. the reduaram was ranked in the 80s, if I had my old skype account I could take a screenshot of mine and red convo. I will talk to red later and have him show you. I know red is a good player, also I know he is better then me.

I am not so sure about being in the 80's, but I think I may have dropped out of the top 20 for a while before nobling.

you do know the longest I ever co-played red was like a week? as soon as I joined in W36, he went inactive shortly after and quit. in W3.uk he quit about 2 days after I got the account. so truly the very little amount of time I have played with him I have really pulled him way back.

And yeah, we co-played for 1-2 weeks on w36, but exams forced me to leave after that. However, we/I did get the account to 5ish villages before I left. And at that stage I I think I was easily top 10ish.
And on w3 uk, it was only about 2 days. However, I had basically quit 3-4 days before that.

And to stay on topic... Predator, even I am a better startup player than you. And I think that w3 showed that I can still keep high ranks at least up to 140k :icon_wink:
So... yeah. If I am better than you, then you suck :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
then prove it in this world. tbh alot of people would agree he is better than you

I will, but it is likely noone will no about it as I'm playing under a secret alias. However I expect someone will find it out eventually, if not I'll take a monthly screen shot of my ranking and when I quit I'll make a thread.

DeletedUser

and you will take screen shots then and prove everyone that you are nothing special and (not) the best tribal wars player ever. which every seems to think. you thought you was the best player ever because you have a 4.5k lead over the person below you in the rankings? its not hard to gain it. its hard to maintain it.

DeletedUser

Dear Metal Duck,
You do realise that Were expecting alot from you because of your Massive EGO, and if you dont do well (and im sure there are a few players here who are going to go about the Destruction of you) You will look like an idiot. Give it a rest mate all this " im better than you " Rubbish is Just Immature and "Noob-like"
your not doing yourself any favors

DeletedUser53562

thats bull and you know it, you sat grant, you then didn't sat him for 24hrs then attacked and in the end got screwed over. you then took over muldeh's account and let it slowly drop from the top 20, I took red's ranked 80+ account and made it top 20 were it still is today.

WTH Nuke? That is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. :icon_rolleyes: When I joined Active back in April I was top ten, you were inactive and rank 50-something AT BEST. VP was doing all the work and the only reason the account even made top twenty is because of merging with Don Mikel, which you were long gone for. The only time I remember seeing you during my stay at Active was when you logged on once and begged for PP on a shared forum. A post which I promptly deleted. Everyone is still frustrated that you keep logging in when the password was specifically changed to keep you out. Please do not take credit for something you played absolutely no part in. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I will, but it is likely noone will no about it as I'm playing under a secret alias. However I expect someone will find it out eventually, if not I'll take a monthly screen shot of my ranking and when I quit I'll make a thread.

Why don't you just stay and proof that you also can keep top 20 after 1 year. If you got a great location to farm and you'll be having a good start up strat it's not hard to get to top 20 and be there after nobling 3/4 villages. Try to proof us this time you can be top 20 till you hit atleast 2mio.

balubhai

Oh my god i cant believe that ppl are arguing for being rank 1 for a week or 2 when they are at 10 k ??????????? come on guys talk up if u are being at top when u are atleast above 1 million . huh

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you just stay and proof that you also can keep top 20 after 1 year. If you got a great location to farm and you'll be having a good start up strat it's not hard to get to top 20 and be there after nobling 3/4 villages. Try to proof us this time you can be top 20 till you hit atleast 2mio.

Apart from my own posts this is the most sensible post in here.

DeletedUser

maybe no one else has said that because no one believes you can do that. have you ever got higher than 500k?

DeletedUser

You guys do know that it is impossible to beat MD/, right? When people start grabbing higher ranks than him, there will always be some excuse. Impossible to make him see past his delusion, and therefore impossible to beat him (at least to a point where even he must accept it).

DeletedUser

Nuke >.>. Cmon, you quit before we even started account merging properly -.-. As I remember it, you sent 2 trains to 2 empty villages of mine then "disappeared." You're a good friend of mine Nuke...but I really dislike it when people take credit where it's not due. I brought the Reduaram account into top 20, and currently today, it is Mikel doing most of the work keeping it in top 10. Of course now there are new plans :|.

DeletedUser77458

I looked at this thread and thought: "Oh, there is quite a lot of replies, probably is something important. Better read it."

The truth is, it was a waste of my time and I realised this as soon as I saw this:

How many people are joining to rim Predator? :lol:

Predator may be:

• A dick in your opinion
  • A player who spied in top tribe in world 32 or whatever
  • A guy who pissed a few people off in .co.uk or some other none .net franchise
However, this is really not worth talking about. Cant you guys just give him a break? He has the balls to stand up with his own name and say:

"I am in this world"

Despite the consequences.

And the forum just rips him apart before the world has even begun...sorry, but that is just harsh...incredibly harsh
Ballistick

balubhai

Lol he is not in this world in his usual name. He is using a new alias .......

DeletedUser

Lol he is not in this world in his usual name. He is using a new alias .......

Thats obv what we have been talking about, hes gone under alias due to the fact everyone is hunting im. :icon_eek: