Sooooooo....

Light One

I don't know to be honest. :/
He misused Lisa's trust and logged into her Hate. account and then leaked a lot of information to the forums about Hate.
Are we talking about HATE from world 32? Do we finnaly have someone to blame for there temporary downfall?

DeletedUser

its funny, the bigger peoples egos get the worse their memories get. I really cant be bothered wading into this one, but suffice to say you guys are actually making yourselves all look very silly arguing over a lot of these things, especially since a lot of what is being said is just plain wrong.

DeletedUser

You cannot reason someone out of a position that he did not reason himself into.

This is applicable to more than one person in this thread.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sooooooooo

merry%20christmas.jpg

<3

Woodlandapple

Also, when MD was rank 1 (lets take an example, the stage you like the most - pre-nobles) UK1 actually had plenty of talent (Muldeh, constant top 5 in .net), Lisa/Holly (constant top 10'ers in .net), Roch (very good player), Miggy, Marv79 (w33'ers know him well) and so on.

I dunno, even I managed to stay constant top 40 from lc till I quit, while still plagued with my usual inactivity/laziness :/

In fact, I had a train while only a couple were on their 2nd vil, and would've taken rank 1 were it not for lazy timing on my part. There were plenty of big names, but I'm not entirely sure that they were playing to the best of their ability.

jakeeboy

Metal Duck... Oh yeah that guy on W32 or 36? who said he was the best cause he could backtime or something. If I were you I would stay of the forums unless you want W32/36 to happen again.

DeletedUser

Spied on the rank 1 tribe in W32.

Also made an ass of yourself before that, remember babes? The whole greenmonsta thang... :icon_wink:

Metal Duck... Oh yeah that guy on W32 or 36? who said he was the best cause he could backtime or something. If I were you I would stay of the forums unless you want W32/36 to happen again.

Turns out I could backtime better :icon_biggrin: La la di daa....

(Edit: nemesis (Ballistick) is playing? Oh gawd lol...)

DeletedUser

We all do .. who are you ?
Do I know you :p

<3
Well, I am Leader of Eskimo pre-made tribe in k54, waiting on a few more players to join from INSO on world 13 who joined with me.

We will big as big as the other big pre-made tribe over there:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, I am Leader of Eskimo pre-made tribe in k54, waiting on a few more players to join from INSO on world 13 who joined with me.

We will big as big as the other big pre-made tribe over there:icon_wink:

Premade? Then why are you asking a random tribe I was in for a merge?

DeletedUser

I didn't this guy called blackpaladin came to me asking if they can merge into my tribe, I didn't see any halm, half of them probs would have been dismissed after a week anyways.

activity is the key:icon_wink:

DeletedUser77458

Also made an ass of yourself before that, remember babes? The whole greenmonsta thang... :icon_wink:

Turns out I could backtime better :icon_biggrin: La la di daa....

(Edit: nemesis (Ballistick) is playing? Oh gawd lol...)

Hey Gayplicid...where is my thread?
metal dud gets a thread, Why shouldnt I lol?
I think you are getting worse in your old age at propaganda

DeletedUser

greenmonsta is a truely super player and I am glad that he is with me in this world.