Sooooooooooo many coins

lords of the emos

1/5th coin prices now :D Roll on endgame. :p

(They don't get any cheaper do they?)

DeletedUser87372

LIES!!!! They are free when we get 100% dominance, I swear ;)

DeletedUser

Hey bert...u back?? Got that thing u were asking for....

DeletedUser87372

Hey Bert, glad to see you are back. Would be good for you to be open about what account you are now playing on though. I am sure you have nothing to hide.

lords of the emos

Hey Bert, glad to see you are back. Would be good for you to be open about what account you are now playing on though. I am sure you have nothing to hide.

Haha - like he'd tell us :p

DeletedUser89005

cheers jv, but the account i am playing would'nt have your approval i think.. but i will say that once mikey gets back that he can reveal it for you.. it was after all him that gave me it, he did'nt want me co-playing his incase you kicked him so he gave me another.. anyhow i hope all you peeps are doing well..:icon_wink:

oh and do me a favour jv and clean up the tribe forum, too much stuff there thats not needed..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cheers jv, but the account i am playing would'nt have your approval i think.. but i will say that once mikey gets back that he can reveal it for you.. it was after all him that gave me it, he did'nt want me co-playing his incase you kicked him so he gave me another.. anyhow i hope all you peeps are doing well..:icon_wink:

oh and do me a favour jv and clean up the tribe forum, too much stuff there thats not needed..:icon_rolleyes:
Lovely mind games. Also, if your in our tribe, start killing Grind lazy git ;o

DeletedUser87372

Funny, I happen to know who offered you what account, I can only assume you took the offer, but that is the bit I don't know for certain.

TLA don't really have anything to hide at this stage of game, so if you are in TLA spying (I thought you once said being a spy is the lowest denominator and the worst thing one can be), it won't really benefit many, I don't believe you however. I have always thought you an abrasive forum personality, but never one to outright lie. I suppose this is a new side to you.

lords of the emos

that old dream still lives jv eh?

be careful what you wish for now jv..

Still thinking that 100% is a dream berty old boy or are you ready to eat your words?

We plan on eating everything else you have IG btw so soon you will be nothing but words ;)