sorry vultures but you guys really are pants

DeletedUser

Kinda pathetic, you failed your tribe. So you made a new one and declared war on the tribe where your members went?

actually i asked apoc if he wanted a one on one as i was leaving he said yes and we arranged a day for it to start then he got other plaers to attack me before this day

i was leaving anyway he would of had my villas

also ask the tribe not many will say i failed them
the reason i made the changes was due to them not being happy with the new leadership and i have already mentioned what went wrong after that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the reason i made the changes was due to them not being happy with the new leadership and i have already mentioned what went wrong after that

Being a leader of a tribe is tough work, especially with inactives and members that just don't know how to play people always look up to you so it gets stressful having to know everyone
(this is not the case of successful tribes which members know each other from the start)

but as a leader you did what you saw would benifit the tribe as a whole, and you did it nicely. even tho the tribe threw you out, and ..

even tho some memebers

:icon_rolleyes:

didnt follow through,

:icon_rolleyes:....

*cough cough*
to anyone that read my threads i wrote about this. croggy at least has the villages to fight these guyss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thankyou it was a struggle as it was the first tribe i had run

and for a time it worked well then the co-duke arranged a merge behind my back with a failing tribe that we should of eaten up er..... A+D they were

from there it blew goats

DeletedUser

Good luck.

from one enemy to another and you

but please bring your op forward to tonight as i am leaving tomorow

its the secound scan tomorow and this was the day i had planned to quit/become almost completely inactive

once i know he/she has all their fingers and toes i will start on the nursery sooooo

please give me a good last night(or at least last proper night)

DeletedUser

from one enemy to another and you

but please bring your op forward to tonight as i am leaving tomorow

its the secound scan tomorow and this was the day i had planned to quit/become almost completely inactive

once i know he/she has all their fingers and toes i will start on the nursery sooooo

please give me a good last night(or at least last proper night)

Annoying stuffs happens on real life. But..

I don't think I even need to do sub-second attacks on you.
Inactivity eats you away already. ;)
Anyhow, good luck.

Wonders how you think you're even worth an op. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Failure war. -V- will win by far. Even though you're not in a tribe.

DeletedUser

or just get ban and make them suffer to have such a nice villages near them :D

DeletedUser

or just get ban and make them suffer to have such a nice villages near them :D

lol thats a good idea lol

i do still have many account sitting requests from -v- members

could really miss use them

@ cele- not really in secure just like being a nuissence and i did have a goal and that was to prove apoc and sands were crap players and people should not be scared of them

and from the looks of all the mail i have had of people thanking me it seems i may have achieved that so . job done

enjoy this world guys i'll see you on a later one best of luck to all former members of the N*W*A and also -v- i suppose you guys are the future of the north west (especially if you eat joker)

p.s. for all memebers i dn't speak to ingame

IT'S A BOY

DeletedUser

dunno my wifey doesn't let me make important choices

p.s. joke get some of my villas i will dodge your nobles

mail me ingame

DeletedUser

N*W*A was a great tribe and was going from strength to strength!

It was a shame that alot of members left. This lead the rest of us to make a tricky decision. That was to leave. There was no choice.

I wish all the best to you (croggy) and your wife!

Cheers for a good time!!