Sorry

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not so sorry, but i have too.

Let's be fair, Burn and visine is going to STOMP Wus/Mea and people who can't see that and sit on the bandwagon blaming Wus for being a shitty tribe is most likly equally bad players

But hey, change my mind,

And for my 2 cent, Wus made a judgement error to allow flex and babin to join. People never learn do they? If something is too good to be true...

Also, when we are here. My money is on Visine and Burn merge after the "war" (try and say it without laughing) is done. I do hope i am wrong and we get to see a good and fun battle, but my hopes are equally high as my hopes on the Wus council ever was /Soz, but it's true, but let's be honest, a tribe with rags will always be a tribe without a strong council. Good player, shitty leader. xoxo

Just a nobody wanting to comment , also before i forget. DeadMax start nobling and get that R1 position ;)

Seven

:oops:

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think a player joins a tribe early in the world with the thought of backstabbing them. I think there was friction and general unhappyness that made things turn out like it did with Trex'n'Flex :)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not so sorry, but i have too.

Let's be fair, Burn and visine is going to STOMP Wus/Mea and people who can't see that and sit on the bandwagon blaming Wus for being a shitty tribe is most likly equally bad players

But hey, change my mind,

And for my 2 cent, Wus made a judgement error to allow flex and babin to join. People never learn do they? If something is too good to be true...

Also, when we are here. My money is on Visine and Burn merge after the "war" (try and say it without laughing) is done. I do hope i am wrong and we get to see a good and fun battle, but my hopes are equally high as my hopes on the Wus council ever was /Soz, but it's true, but let's be honest, a tribe with rags will always be a tribe without a strong council. Good player, shitty leader. xoxo

Just a nobody wanting to comment , also before i forget. DeadMax start nobling and get that R1 position ;)

Seven

:oops:

That's basically what I been saying entire world in regards to the merge , but when I said it I get 100 percent trashed, so I'm curious to see if they all trash you for it.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
We can only hope to be as great as a family tribe as WUS, honestly.

Agreed on the stomping MEA and WUS though. If you don’t know we are better, you are a moron.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly... I think trex and my account were 2/4 (eddie and rage other 2/4) of the reasons why MEA didn't own this whole eastern side of the map already. With ODIN ready to hop in with MEA at any and every given moment he would've just joined and killed the dead weight that wus was holding onto since day one.

I don't see a point where MEA would've been put in check without the PHAT pack shutting them down all world? I think the PHAT pack gave WUS the best advantage of being in end game. Lets be real we could've joined MEA if we didn't troll them so much and pushed WUS with MEA. Would've been end game for WUS super early on.

DeletedUser123094

Well if helliocia and helloteayon Send us defence we should defeat burn

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly... I think trex and my account were 2/4 (eddie and rage other 2/4) of the reasons why MEA didn't own this whole eastern side of the map already. With ODIN ready to hop in with MEA at any and every given moment he would've just joined and killed the dead weight that wus was holding onto since day one.

I don't see a point where MEA would've been put in check without the PHAT pack shutting them down all world? I think the PHAT pack gave WUS the best advantage of being in end game. Lets be real we could've joined MEA if we didn't troll them so much and pushed WUS with MEA. Would've been end game for WUS super early on.

MEA would have torn you up, it was WUS support who saved you. That's why you came to WUS , but you came with a lot of drama and arrogance towards the tribe purposely,so that WUS would get rid of you which they did , so that you could join Visine.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
MEA would have torn you up, it was WUS support who saved you. That's why you came to WUS , but you came with a lot of drama and arrogance towards the tribe purposely,so that WUS would get rid of you which they did , so that you could join Visine.
I think you're forgetting I went 3 days without any support directly after being kicked from wus? Then after the 3 days majority of it walked to me for 24-48hrs. During that time MEA didn't "tear me up". Even with WUS nuking me for them... Lets be real balian could you hold out?

Least everyone knows you're glad you've got odin as duke now.

DeletedUser119533

I think you're forgetting I went 3 days without any support directly after being kicked from wus? Then after the 3 days majority of it walked to me for 24-48hrs. During that time MEA didn't "tear me up". Even with WUS nuking me for them... Lets be real balian could you hold out?

Well you used the defences from wus to support you rather than lose your own troops, so you had defences to hold out for a few days, while your new tribe gets support to you. You can defend well enough but dont act like you did it without the tribe, you simply use players to get bigger, screwing over anybody who helps you.

trex lost 700k points
you lost 400k and were not the main target
rage lost 250k
eddie gained points

visine recruiting toxic players and targeting wus over mea is interesting, because this blocks off burn expansion room once wus falls, so it is looking likely that the two will merge together.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
tbh only lost 250k points because I gave up my barb cluster on k56 on purpose.

eddie is the real mvp , clearly

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well you used the defences from wus to support you rather than lose your own troops, so you had defences to hold out for a few days, while your new tribe gets support to you.
So you're saying WUS supported me after I got kicked? Lol also majority of the villages I lost were either death stars I took randomly while being in wus or villages that MEA had full localized nukes ready to launch for when we got kicked and hit close range with...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There was no planned op on you from WUS after yous were kicked that I know of I'm sure you both would have lost more villas if there was , But for the record you and Trex attacked me first before I attacked back after you were kicked .

DeletedUser118341

Well you used the defences from wus to support you rather than lose your own troops, so you had defences to hold out for a few days, while your new tribe gets support to you. You can defend well enough but dont act like you did it without the tribe, you simply use players to get bigger, screwing over anybody who helps you.

trex lost 700k points
you lost 400k and were not the main target
rage lost 250k
eddie gained points

visine recruiting toxic players and targeting wus over mea is interesting, because this blocks off burn expansion room once wus falls, so it is looking likely that the two will merge together.

Personally I received very little support during my time in WUS. Although to be fair, that's mostly because WET / AAA / MEA were too stupid to take me off the frontline early on and I'm just a turtle. They only began once I was kicked from WUS.A decision they are living to regret as they have so far failed to do anything apart from lose nukes and help give me (with WUS) 3 DOTD's in a row.

For the record I'm + 300K points not sure why you listed numerical amounts for the others but not me. And the only villages I lost have been in K56. A continent away from anyone else in Toxic. 2 continents away from my new tribe Visine.

As for WUS failing to take out Trex/Flex with an OP. It's unsurprising. Most of the successful OP's that WUS ran involved us in the north, and were planned mostly by Trex. Whenever the 'core' group of WUS ran OP's (for instance against FY / South MEA) they were overwhelmingly a failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119533

So you're saying WUS supported me after I got kicked? Lol also majority of the villages I lost were either death stars I took randomly while being in wus or villages that MEA had full localized nukes ready to launch for when we got kicked and hit close range with...

you were under attack in the days before you were kicked, wus players had troops in your villages at that point, the withdrawal would have taken time, then to resend to the new front, so they were easier targets than you who had defences of your own at least.

@ eddie, ofcourse the successful ops in the north were primarily you trex and co, you are the northern players, the others were nobling from distance. i do agree some poor ops from wus, but at the same time they did win in the south eventually

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you were under attack in the days before you were kicked, wus players had troops in your villages at that point, the withdrawal would have taken time, then to resend to the new front, so they were easier targets than you who had defences of your own at least.
It takes 2 seconds to pull support ask Balian that dude pulled support the second we got kicked. My troops were all being sent to trex when I was kicked so I didn't have mobile defense at home. So weird flex but okay.

DeletedUser123091

@ eddie, ofcourse the successful ops in the north were primarily you trex and co, you are the northern players, the others were nobling from distance. i do agree some poor ops from wus, but at the same time they did win in the south eventually
You just keep talking, back up your words. Geez all you do is talk and hide behind a fake name. WUS is and was full of morons. I know, I was there for a month and a half. Terrible leaders, terrible OP planner, terrible participation from a group of 50+ accounts in a mass recruit family tribe.
People were very quick to pull their defense and start launching nukes at us when KG sent that CM. None of them spoke against that decision and all assumed they were being lead by a competent leader. RIP them, the dumb blind pawns to KingGeldwolf and ODIN.

DeletedUser119533

It takes 2 seconds to pull support ask Balian that dude pulled support the second we got kicked. My troops were all being sent to trex when I was kicked so I didn't have mobile defense at home. So weird flex but okay.

Wtf are you talking about?

So what if support was withdrawn in 2 seconds 2 secs, the travel time back to the village, and then the travel time to the new village that needs supporting.

You are saying you are good because you last a couple of days while support travelled to you, but then as soon as i point out a flaw with that point, that the enemy had to withdraw to send, so support was travelling a significant distance, you say it is instantanious.

@sandman - my point is that your group is claiming to have had no support because it takes days to arrive, then when i say that withdrawing troops, then resending them to the fron takes time, you and flex claim because it was withdrawn quickly that they had loads of troops to stack with.

I recomend you complain to the moderators for having such a massive disadvantage, since everyone else can instantaniously stack and nukes can arrive at your village instantaniously with no travel time, it seems like only your groups have the travel time effect. I mean im surprised you lasted with such a disadvantage

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I don't remember to be exact , but all I can say if I was online when you 2 got kicked , then yes I pulled support right away , was I suppose to leave it in to support the enemy ?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You just keep talking, back up your words. Geez all you do is talk and hide behind a fake name. WUS is and was full of morons. I know, I was there for a month and a half. Terrible leaders, terrible OP planner, terrible participation from a group of 50+ accounts in a mass recruit family tribe.
People were very quick to pull their defense and start launching nukes at us when KG sent that CM. None of them spoke against that decision and all assumed they were being lead by a competent leader. RIP them, the dumb blind pawns to KingGeldwolf and ODIN.

Hyprocrite , you hide behind a Fake name as well looks like , your just sucking up to the enemy hoping they will recruit you if your still ingame who ever your refugee backstabbing self is . For the record Ryan was the WUS leader , but unfortunately he had a emergency in real life and had to quit , what were we suppose to do just all quit to , we tried to make it work and were trying to do the best we can , will we lose ? most likely , but in the end it's just a game and most of us who are honorable are still together fighting to the death and still having fun and looking forward to another world

DeletedUser118341

while claiming to be massivley outnumbered and disadvantaged.

Being kicked out unawares and gang-banged by 2 of the top 4 tribes isn't ''massively outnumbered and disadvantaged''.... That is one hell of a hot take.

...what were we suppose to do just all quit to , we tried to make it work and were trying to do the best we can , will we lose ? most likely , but in the end it's just a game and most of us who are honorable are still together fighting to the death and still having fun and looking forward to another world

Us in the north were always talking about trying to fix WUS's many problems, and were constantly shut down by council. So you can't be surprised when now your in your first fight, half the tribe quits. It was predicable and completely avoidable.

Also, very weird definition of 'honourable'. Siding with the enemy(MEA), to kick your best players who have been doing most of the fighting.