Sorry

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Us in the north were always talking about trying to fix WUS's many problems, and were constantly shut down by council. So you can't be surprised when now your in your first fight, half the tribe quits. It was predicable and completely avoidable.

Also, very weird definition of 'honourable'. Siding with the enemy(MEA), to kick your best players who have been doing most of the fighting.

Last time I'll say this since you all can't seem to get it through your head , TreX and Babin weren't for WUS they were going to join Visine in the long run anyway ,that said Wus had no choice to kick them and yourself and rags it was quite Obvious Burn and Visine are allies and will merge for the win since they been hugging the entire world anyway . So please stop all the irrelevant bull crap and talk the truth .

DivineWind

Reaction score
sorry balian we are stabbers no burn merge allowed, jon thinks he can but were just waiting to force internal him and return eddie to his rightful place.

i appreciate yall not hitting delete, if only you guys could go one more step and play the game properly and then you could reasonably say your not giving up :)

DeletedUser123091

Reece, your a noob who Babin had to show how to set up your account on screenshare. You gave him PP for it... You were one of the first to pull stacks and launch on us. You should be ashamed.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am TreX, my other account was banned papi. It got banned because Jirki didn't appreciate my down with WUS pnp. To many uses of the F word in screenshots. lol People who know me, know this is me. Twstats will show that. So i will keep sucking up. If I do, maybe Jon won't kick me and pull all stacks while MEA does another one of their pisspoor Ops. :D

Prove it, if you are so convinced, where is the proof?

I have no proof , but Visine took you all in as soon as you were kicked that's proof enough for me . Now Visine has several more accounts they have to internal in order to merge with Burn

DeletedUser123091

I think Visine would have been stupid not to take us. We are all great players and they acted fast with the opportunity to help us hold out and win the world. If I was in their position and I had the opportunity to kill the enemies' nukes and nobles with defense sitting doing nothing, why wouldn't I? Clearly they thought the same.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think Visine would have been stupid not to take us. We are all great players and they acted fast with the opportunity to help us hold out and win the world. If I was in their position and I had the opportunity to kill the enemies' nukes and nobles with defense sitting doing nothing, why wouldn't I? Clearly they thought the same.

Well that's a good come back and like I said I have no proof nor was it my decision to kick you , but I do admit it just didn't seem like you were for WUS and I know you wouldn't admit it and your desire for fighting MEA while Burn and Visine were hugging was definitely the wrong decision and was the reason for WUS to have a chance to win the world IMO . Since Visine and Burn was hugging it would have been best to have MEA and WUS against Burn and Visine if you couldn't see that then your blind , but you seem very smart to me and that is the reason what made me believe you had full attentions of leaving WUS for Visine .

DeletedUser123091

Well that's a good come back and like I said I have no proof nor was it my decision to kick you , but I do admit it just didn't seem like you were for WUS and I know you wouldn't admit it and your desire for fighting MEA while Burn and Visine were hugging was definitely the wrong decision and was the reason for WUS to have a chance to win the world IMO . Since Visine and Burn was hugging it would have been best to have MEA and WUS against Burn and Visine if you couldn't see that then your blind , but you seem very smart to me and that is the reason what made me believe you had full attentions of leaving WUS for Visine .
MEA has been my enemies all world. They have been extremely cocky and arrogant towards Flex and myself all world. I would not and will not ever work with them. They are my enemies til one of us dies. If that meant Visine and Burn hug and win the world so be it. I would take the L if it came to it. I would not work with MEA.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
MEA has been my enemies all world. They have been extremely cocky and arrogant towards Flex and myself all world. I would not and will not ever work with them. They are my enemies til one of us dies. If that meant Visine and Burn hug and win the world so be it. I would take the L if it came to it. I would not work with MEA.

I don't know how they treated you , but I know how you feel because that's how Visine and Burn treat me

DeletedUser119533

Were you not in Bleed at one point? a tribe at war with MEA. You left a tribe at war with MEA, to join a tribe that was not, so do not pretend you would take the loss. When you knew you were going to lose you ran to WUS. When you knew burn and visine were probably going to beat your new tribe, you began to turn on your new tribe.

You want to win pure an simple.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Were you not in Bleed at one point? a tribe at war with MEA. You left a tribe at war with MEA, to join a tribe that was not, so do not pretend you would take the loss. When you knew you were going to lose you ran to WUS. When you knew burn and visine were probably going to beat your new tribe, you began to turn on your new tribe.

You are pathetically ill informed. When Bleed merged into WUS the intention was to war MEA. Hence Chris posting his stupid old war declarations on MEA back when Ryan was the duke.

You are irrelevant.

This is not a comment you would say if you actually know my history or have a clue what I've done.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't know how they treated you , but I know how you feel because that's how Visine and Burn treat me

The reason burn treats you the way we do is because you're an asshole who has been spouting nothing but trash about us as a tribe, while your own tribe collapsed because YOU guys were doing the hugging. Not us. Next time don't pick up Bleed members to push your tribe. And then act surprised when they get tired of not having a tribe behind them. Your leadership made bad decision after bad decision, easy to blame Visine or Burn for that isn't it?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well if helliocia and helloteayon Send us defence we should defeat burn

Please take a look at the war stats. And at the state of your tribe. I knew everything going on inside WUS, who they were stacking (besides you, noone on our front cause you know ODIN didn't see it worth defending his own tribe), who they werent stacking. Your tribe is a joke.

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 25
Difference: 273

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,731,178
Side 2: 215,234
Difference: 2,515,944

chart

DeletedUser119533

You are pathetically ill informed. When Bleed merged into WUS the intention was to war MEA. Hence Chris posting his stupid old war declarations on MEA back when Ryan was the duke.

You are irrelevant.

This is not a comment you would say if you actually know my history or have a clue what I've done.

You left a warring tribe to join a tribe not at war, just saying they were going to fight in the future does not mean they were at war.

What that means is you wanted to join a bigger tribe, to get more stacks, and also time to rebuild before fighting again.

And it was a silly move from visine to recruit you, since it will block burn off from 1 quarter of the world, if both of your tribes focus on WUS. There is not enough space for a merge, so what will burn do? sit and wait for visine to own 3/4 of the world? i dont think so

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This game isnt all about merging, tho you guys sure play like thats the only way to play ;)

DeletedUser81551

You left a warring tribe to join a tribe not at war, just saying they were going to fight in the future does not mean they were at war.

What that means is you wanted to join a bigger tribe, to get more stacks, and also time to rebuild before fighting again.

And it was a silly move from visine to recruit you, since it will block burn off from 1 quarter of the world, if both of your tribes focus on WUS. There is not enough space for a merge, so what will burn do? sit and wait for visine to own 3/4 of the world? i dont think so

Stop bs-ing and just admit that you are upset cus you wont be winning the world.

DeletedUser123092

Stop bs-ing and just admit that you are upset cus you wont be winning the world.

As long as this world didn't announce your tribe as a winner then don't dodge anything till its all over .
you might lose many battles then win the last one or win all battles then lose the last one .
This world isn't over yet .
But good luck to all .

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

As long as this world didn't announce your tribe as a winner then don't dodge anything till its all over .
you might lose many battles then win the last one or win all battles then lose the last one .
This world isn't over yet .
But good luck to all .

Did I ever say "Visine is going to win the world!!" ? I dont think so.

I just said his shitty tribe aint winning. There is a huge difference in both the statements :)

And if they lose the war, there won't be any upcoming war for them to win :D

Good luck to you too.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yikes friend and foe back to the externals. What acc you on now? This your 3rd account this world? Still salty about w95?