Sorry

DeletedUser123094

Reece, your a noob who Babin had to show how to set up your account on screenshare. You gave him PP for it... You were one of the first to pull stacks and launch on us. You should be ashamed.
Well someone’s gotta promote growth in inexperienced players, don’t want to keep playing against Odin do you?

DeletedUser123094

Please take a look at the war stats. And at the state of your tribe. I knew everything going on inside WUS, who they were stacking (besides you, noone on our front cause you know ODIN didn't see it worth defending his own tribe), who they werent stacking. Your tribe is a joke.

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 25
Difference: 273

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,731,178
Side 2: 215,234
Difference: 2,515,944

chart
[/QUOTE
Please take a look at the war stats. And at the state of your tribe. I knew everything going on inside WUS, who they were stacking (besides you, noone on our front cause you know ODIN didn't see it worth defending his own tribe), who they werent stacking. Your tribe is a joke.

Side 1:
Tribes: *Burn*, Spark
Side 2:
Tribes: VALHAL, IWM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 25
Difference: 273

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,731,178
Side 2: 215,234
Difference: 2,515,944

chart
was a joke reference because them 2 had so much defence against tudadar, didn’t ask for war stats porky

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The reason burn treats you the way we do is because you're an asshole who has been spouting nothing but trash about us as a tribe, while your own tribe collapsed because YOU guys were doing the hugging. Not us. Next time don't pick up Bleed members to push your tribe. And then act surprised when they get tired of not having a tribe behind them. Your leadership made bad decision after bad decision, easy to blame Visine or Burn for that isn't it?

Blah Blah Blah , only thing I spouted was your tribe was hugging and you all didn't do crap this world except fight smaller tribes and were hugging Visine then you finally declared on WUS same time Visine did to top it off, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out , and I will call you out on it and the reason why your giving me such a hard time about is because your so desperate for a duke win and I exposed you , so take your stinking nasty little lady attitude and go hug Visine some more and see what happens at the last fight of the world .

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah , only thing I spouted was your tribe was hugging and you all didn't do crap this world except fight smaller tribes and were hugging Visine then you finally declared on WUS same time Visine did to top it off, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out , and I will call you out on it and the reason why your giving me such a hard time about is because your so desperate for a duke win and I exposed you , so take your stinking nasty little lady attitude and go hug Visine some more and see what happens at the last fight of the world .

Man I know you are suffering brain damage at this point from smashing your head on the desk every world you lose, but let me put this into perspective for you.

BURN has NAP with both Visine and WUS. WUS makes an end game alliance with MEA, at this point both Burn and WUS having diplo with 2 of the other top 3 tribes. Meanwhile Visine just holding a NAP with Burn, MEA just holding ally with WUS. How are Burn hugging harder than WUS?

WUS making an end game ally with MEA set the stage for this world. Why would you think Burn would side with the tribes that just made an end game alliance together? Only because you are biased into wanting everyone to gangbang us, since you are tired of losing to us.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man I know you are suffering brain damage at this point from smashing your head on the desk every world you lose, but let me put this into perspective for you.

BURN has NAP with both Visine and WUS. WUS makes an end game alliance with MEA, at this point both Burn and WUS having diplo with 2 of the other top 3 tribes. Meanwhile Visine just holding a NAP with Burn, MEA just holding ally with WUS. How are Burn hugging harder than WUS?

WUS making an end game ally with MEA set the stage for this world. Why would you think Burn would side with the tribes that just made an end game alliance together? Only because you are biased into wanting everyone to gangbang us, since you are tired of losing to us.

WUS was at war with MEA , but Burn and Visine was hugging the entire world waiting to prey on either MEA or Wus anyone could see that mate and to tell you the truth as long as you all keep beating me at these odds then I don't care about losing , just having fun here at least I stick with the tribe i am in and not going to run to burn or visine like half of these wus cowards are doing.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
WUS was at war with MEA , but Burn and Visine was hugging the entire world waiting to prey on either MEA or Wus anyone could see that mate and to tell you the truth as long as you all keep beating me at these odds then I don't care about losing , just having fun here at least I stick with the tribe i am in and not going to run to burn or visine like half of these wus cowards are doing.
For the 5th time WUS was not at war with MEA. The 5 players your stupid leadership kicked was at war. You threw us away to gain diplomacy. You all are morons.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Visine didn't jump into a bigger war as we needed to take the time to actually settle our backlines, due to not using an academy tribe to recruit for territory. We also had the debatable 2nd best group of players on 104 start on our rim (Nerds) that needed dealt with. I would rate Nerds over any group other than us, player for player. Our timelines were different due to playstyle differences.

Furthermore, it had been rumored for months that MEA and WUS were in talks for an alliance, but this always fell short due to TreX's crew not wanting to agree to it. It would be very stupid to go to war with Burn knowing that the east were in talks to ally for end game.

DeletedUser117803

I am sad.

Was gonna write Balian a mail. It was gonna be nice and all, sympathetic.
But then I see he blocked me, and I never did anything to him. :(

So, Balian? You are reaping what you sowed, as me old paps used to say.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We didn’t hug anyone. Just like WUS did, I kept a NAP in place with the other 2 top tribes and did what any duke would do, look for the best course of action. I systematically took out tribe after tribe in our core/rim while WUS was making a mess with FY and MEA. I can’t believe you call burn huggers when you took in the top players of bleed yourself tbh. Then to later kick them, ally our enemies, and then you act surprised any somewhat decent opposing duke wouldn’t jump on a mistake of that caliber. Face it, your leadership failed you, instead of pointing fingers to enemies. Be glad Visine and Burn didn’t actually coordinate attacks. We still have no alliance, we’re just both tired of watching WUS make a clown of themselves. Better luck next world

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For the 5th time WUS was not at war with MEA. The 5 players your stupid leadership kicked was at war. You threw us away to gain diplomacy. You all are morons.
Whatever you want to call it mate , you were in WUS at the time and you were being supported by WUS and yous were fighting MEA ...

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We didn’t hug anyone. Just like WUS did, I kept a NAP in place with the other 2 top tribes and did what any duke would do, look for the best course of action. I systematically took out tribe after tribe in our core/rim while WUS was making a mess with FY and MEA. I can’t believe you call burn huggers when you took in the top players of bleed yourself tbh. Then to later kick them, ally our enemies, and then you act surprised any somewhat decent opposing duke wouldn’t jump on a mistake of that caliber. Face it, your leadership failed you, instead of pointing fingers to enemies. Be glad Visine and Burn didn’t actually coordinate attacks. We still have no alliance, we’re just both tired of watching WUS make a clown of themselves. Better luck next world

Yeah your course was to fight a tribe already in a fight cause you have no guts to fight your real threat while you had the chance and because of that you most likely lost the world , so the end of the world will decide your fate now . And if you don't merge world end then I was wrong all along .

DeletedUser123090

There seems to be a little bias both sides in places. Not by all but it seems to be due to the burning hate everyone seems to have for the other side... I'll try and be fair here;

WUS leadership made many mistakes and I did have this feeling I couldn't shake for most of the world that shady things were happening in the background. That feeling appears to have been warranted for the most part. If you can't agree that they have done an appalling job this world, then you're probably not going to admit to anything so its pointless debating the point further.

As for your points Balian, I don't exactly see what you're trying to slam them for. We had the exact same relations in place with Burn as Visine did. So to slam them would be a little hypocritical regardless of the slant you wish to put on the subject. Our leadership messed up big time playing funny games in the shadows, for which I literally have no idea why?... If anyone can actually enlighten me I'd actually appreciate it because I literally do not understand wtf their end game was when we had the perfect opportunity to work with a tribe that didn't back-stab everyone 0_o

Trex, while I did not enjoy the drama the Bleed players brought to the tribe. Looking back it may have been warranted but most did not know about anything going on in the background. I did enjoy you guys being in the tribe. You took sits all the time and helped people. You also tried to change things that I had been trying to change too, unfortunately not having been made aware of the games in the background. Makes it very hard to actually plan or solve anything moving forward.

If a tribe is supporting you against another tribe opping you. That literally means that they are in the war with you, there is no way around that. Even though it actually doesn't matter..

Before I address your second point, I'd like to add that I do not agree with their actions but I can possibly see why they did it. Having messed up all their other diplo in the world. The only people left with a chance of working together were MEA. They must have known Burn and Visine were coming and instead of banding together and having a crack at it together they chose to cut you and 'maybe' give themselves a chance in the long run.
The problem is they go so invested in trying to take you guys down that they totally neglected everything else and everyone else. Once the Burn NAP was dropped frontliners started requesting some stacks and a week later I think maybe 1 village was done...

Trust me I know how much the leadership let us down, I was one of the ones left high and dry after having spent the whole world supporting everyone and being assured that once the time came and we were frontline that all our hard work in the backline would be returned but I think we all know how that turned out :)

With no tribal support, people leaving and half of the ones left quitting, it has made it pretty difficult to actually make any sort of counter attack so far. And yes, before you state the obvious, that is WUS leaderships fault again for recruiting or not cleaning out the players earlier who have clearly not been helping throughout the world and provided no value to the tribe.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There seems to be a little bias both sides in places. Not by all but it seems to be due to the burning hate everyone seems to have for the other side... I'll try and be fair here;

WUS leadership made many mistakes and I did have this feeling I couldn't shake for most of the world that shady things were happening in the background. That feeling appears to have been warranted for the most part. If you can't agree that they have done an appalling job this world, then you're probably not going to admit to anything so its pointless debating the point further.

As for your points Balian, I don't exactly see what you're trying to slam them for. We had the exact same relations in place with Burn as Visine did. So to slam them would be a little hypocritical regardless of the slant you wish to put on the subject. Our leadership messed up big time playing funny games in the shadows, for which I literally have no idea why?... If anyone can actually enlighten me I'd actually appreciate it because I literally do not understand wtf their end game was when we had the perfect opportunity to work with a tribe that didn't back-stab everyone 0_o

Trex, while I did not enjoy the drama the Bleed players brought to the tribe. Looking back it may have been warranted but most did not know about anything going on in the background. I did enjoy you guys being in the tribe. You took sits all the time and helped people. You also tried to change things that I had been trying to change too, unfortunately not having been made aware of the games in the background. Makes it very hard to actually plan or solve anything moving forward.

If a tribe is supporting you against another tribe opping you. That literally means that they are in the war with you, there is no way around that. Even though it actually doesn't matter..

Before I address your second point, I'd like to add that I do not agree with their actions but I can possibly see why they did it. Having messed up all their other diplo in the world. The only people left with a chance of working together were MEA. They must have known Burn and Visine were coming and instead of banding together and having a crack at it together they chose to cut you and 'maybe' give themselves a chance in the long run.
The problem is they go so invested in trying to take you guys down that they totally neglected everything else and everyone else. Once the Burn NAP was dropped frontliners started requesting some stacks and a week later I think maybe 1 village was done...

Trust me I know how much the leadership let us down, I was one of the ones left high and dry after having spent the whole world supporting everyone and being assured that once the time came and we were frontline that all our hard work in the backline would be returned but I think we all know how that turned out :)

With no tribal support, people leaving and half of the ones left quitting, it has made it pretty difficult to actually make any sort of counter attack so far. And yes, before you state the obvious, that is WUS leaderships fault again for recruiting or not cleaning out the players earlier who have clearly not been helping throughout the world and provided no value to the tribe.

I only said Burn and Visine were hugging , they made a big stink over it and the hate settled in , but alot of the hate goes way back from past worlds .as far as tribal support goes well alot of players are self stacking because there's such a huge front line that there's just way too many villas to stack . Then players went inactive way to fast .

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I only said Burn and Visine were hugging , they made a big stink over it and the hate settled in , but alot of the hate goes way back from past worlds .as far as tribal support goes well alot of players are self stacking because there's such a huge front line that there's just way too many villas to stack . Then players went inactive way to fast .

I literally started playing .net in 96, didn’t know anyone this world at all (a lot of people were skeptical at first to work with me for that reason). So to say the hate goes back many worlds is ridiculous when it comes to burn. If you’d look at tribal changes from WUS compared to burn, you’ll see the burn roster stayed pretty much unchanged, save some internals and maybe 10 pickups including me during the early game, while WUS had A LOT of changes, more than Burn and Visine COMBINED. So that angle of hugging doesn’t work. So unless you mean as in tribal relationship wise hugging (which your tribe did as well btw, we were at war with MEA/FY just as you guys were, we did most of the work on that south front), I still can’t see how you want to keep being stubborn and try to smear our reputation just because your leadership caused that NAP to end. We TRIED working with WUS. But besides a failed OP on FY where we got a message 9 hours before landing time that WUS wasnt launching after all, causing my Eastern squad based around tuda to lose a truckload of clears pretty early game, they really didnt manage to make me run hot to keep working with you guys.

Long story short, if Burn would have joined MEA (our enemies) and WUS for a 3v1 against Visine, I guess that wouldn’t have been hugging according to you. Krieger even suggested a 3 way merge to me to try and win by rune dominance. If you could look past your blind hate towards visine and look around you in the world, you could maybe see just how idiotic it sounds to call us huggers.

Reaction score
It appears that you are talking to a bot, Balian has set his forum account to auto reply mode months ago. His message goes like this:

WUS is the only great tribe that fought everyone, Visine and Burn are huggers and will be merging soon, this game is ruined by premades who don’t want to recruit me, whatever you say it is wrong, why everyone is so mean.

(You have been blocked by Balian in Ibelin)

DeletedUser120265

It appears that you are talking to a bot, Balian has set his forum account to auto reply mode months ago. His message goes like this:

WUS is the only great tribe that fought everyone, Visine and Burn are huggers and will be merging soon, this game is ruined by premades who don’t want to recruit me, whatever you say it is wrong, why everyone is so mean.

(You have been blocked by Balian in Ibelin)

lol

One post 12 likes :D