SOTW #12 - War

• Thread starter DeletedUser45021
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45021

TW Username, thanks for the compliment :) (I had to delete the post though sorry lol).

If this arguing doesn't stop, I'll just have to shut down SOTW for a while and close this topic. As simple as that.

DeletedUser45021

300_Signature___Tag_2_by_djx2j10.png

Made by DJPower

graphicsown

LOL
This is my failed attempt:

normalflechepgn.png

That's quite cool, however the left hand isn't actually gripping the spear. I am guessing it's not supposed to be like that? Just thought I'd point that out for you...
Apart from that, quite cool... Flow is cool too, I like the "ripple effect" if you understand what I am trying to point out?

DeletedUser

That's quite cool, however the left hand isn't actually gripping the spear. I am guessing it's not supposed to be like that? Just thought I'd point that out for you...
Apart from that, quite cool... Flow is cool too, I like the "ripple effect" if you understand what I am trying to point out?

I agree its very cool

Just need to edit that one flaw.

graphicsown

I agree its very cool

Just need to edit that one flaw.

Why thank you, someone has agreed with me already on these forums :icon_biggrin:
I love you :icon_rolleyes:
Immense signature by the way! :icon_cool:

Yeah, once that flaw is edited, it'll definately be up there for possbile candidate to win! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Why thank you, someone has agreed with me already on these forums :icon_biggrin:
I love you :icon_rolleyes:
Immense signature by the way! :icon_cool:

Yeah, once that flaw is edited, it'll definately be up there for possbile candidate to win! :icon_eek:

Well i might vote :)

Depends how it turns out,
Because there is some really awesome sigs out there.

Good luck :)

graphicsown

Well i might vote :)

Depends how it turns out,
Because there is some really awesome sigs out there.

Good luck :)

Definately, it's going to be extremly tight, unless (I don't know everything about it) we get over run by those "new guys"?

PM what's up with that if anyone has the time please?

So yeah, I can't wait to see them all lined up together, should look absolutely extravagant! :icon_eek:

supertribe123

Thanks guys, I'll try and see what I can do to change that. I think the spear is meant to be resting on his hand but I agree it does look a little weird. Back to GIMP!

supertribe123

This is the new one:

normalfleche.png

not sure if the new hand looks good.

What do u guys think?

DeletedUser82991

so much win in this thread ;( i'm so proud of my /b/rothers

Status
Not open for further replies.