SOTW 52 - Hell (Part 2)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Signature Of The Week 52!

The theme this week: Hell (Part 2)

Phlipster, the winner of last week's SOTW, has an interesting suggestion for the next theme that I'm inclined to try. The premise is simple: this week's theme is heaven, and next week's theme will be hell. To determine the winner, participants' votes will be aggregated across both weeks. That is to say, if you submit an entry for both this SOTW and the next one, the votes you receive in each will be summed together. You don't necessarily have to participate in both, but you'll have a better chance at winning if you do :)
Just to remind everyone that you don't have to have entered the last SOTW in order to enter this one!

As for the theme itself, take your interpretation on "hell" - i.e. devils, red, etc. or maybe something a little more creative ;)

Rules:

• [*=left]Keep it strictly anonymous
    [*=left]There are only 10 places, first come first served basis
    [*=left]Max size of 500x200
    [*=left]No pre-mades
    [*=left]PM your entry to me

DeletedUser

Come on guys, Syntex needs enough entries to warrant putting up a poll! We are on a forum that is full of designers, from those present in the graphics forum, to those creating TCOA's for all the tribes out there. Remember, people of all skill levels are welcome to join in the SOTW, in all mediums. Just join in and some fun, after all many of the designers/artists here do it for fun :)

King Sean04

I will create an entry tonight after I finish a few requests in mah shop

DeletedUser

I now have 3 entries, so I will post the poll tomorrow evening.