SOTW 53 - Movies (2000 - Now)

DeletedUser

Welcome to Signature Of The Week 53!

The theme this week: Movies (2000 - Now)

Your signature must reference or incorporate a movie made no earlier than the year 2000. As long as you can provide proof of the movie's existence (i.e. its IMDB page) it is fair game - foreign films are fine. Please mention which movie you use when you send me your PM; I am not exactly a movie buff and probably won't know many films.

Rules:

• Keep it strictly anonymous
  • There are only 10 places, first come first served basis
  • Max size of 500x200
  • No pre-mades
  • PM your entry to me

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mine's In

Would love to see a little more participation in these. I know everyone gets busy from time to time but I'm in school full time, freelancing, and working an internship. I still seem to be able to make 20 minutes to put a sig together. Thanks to those who have consistently participated. I haven't always been able to get one in every week but I'd love to see some of the "lurkers" actually do some work.

King Sean04

Mine's In

Would love to see a little more participation in these. I know everyone gets busy from time to time but I'm in school full time, freelancing, and working an internship. I still seem to be able to make 20 minutes to put a sig together. Thanks to those who have consistently participated. I haven't always been able to get one in every week but I'd love to see some of the "lurkers" actually do some work.

Mine's in as well

Now onto your paragraph :p

I agree with you. I wish there were more participants in our SotW's. One problem I find is that people are "afraid" or intimidated to post work/participate. I know for me it took me a few months of lurking before I actually posted a piece in the CnC thread. I was thinking about how do we attract more people to our forum. People who will hang around for awhile and help liven the forums again.

I would like to suggest an Sotw style competition for newbies/beginners. Run it maybe 1 time a month so an SotM. If many people participate we can make it every 1-2 weeks. The intent is to allow people who aren't as good as the regulars a place to improve build confidence and hopefully they then start joining the regular SotWs. We have numerous tutorials here and artists who are willing to help "mentor" newbies. They just need a place where they can compete and not have to worry about getting destroyed by the more experienced artists.

That's just my idea to try to liven up the forum. I'd just like to have the forums active again :lol:

DeletedUser

It started dying around the time GE and the others drifted off.

It properly died when the forum changed layouts.

DeletedUser

A long time ago it was really good with people like rewritable, rocker, ge and stuff coming on and heaps of new people too and they could help etc. Then people disappeared and finally ge too and now this is what's left :( It's sad.

BUT IF WE WERE ALLOWED NORMAL SIZED SIGNATURES IT MIGHT GET MORE POPULAR.
*subtle hint*

DeletedUser

Mine's In

lurking is better :3

DeletedUser81336

syntexgrid said:
^ your **** is too big :p

I have two entries so far.​

Doth what she hath said!
As they say, it runs in the family. ;o

Ninja-edit: I won't be submitting a signature but I'm excited to see what people have created. On topic ftw.​

DeletedUser

Any more submissions? I will be putting the poll up soon.