SOTW Leaderboard

DeletedUser

Like nubz said if you've won before, why are you so worried about winning again ?

Because I suck and I just got lucky, and I don't know if I will again :icon_redface:

It would be nice to be on the leaderboard somewhere, even if it was a fluke :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I've already done SOTW hall of fame for ya :D you're so demanding :D

But there's no point arguing guys ... I'm not doing it from the start no matter what you say :p

DeletedUser81336

Are you absolutely 100% sure that it won't happen?

I told him to keep it the way it is, so I don't care if he ban hammers someone. Well I do actually let me restate this.
Whip out teh banner hammerz on the next newb that asks. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I've already done SOTW hall of fame for ya :D you're so demanding :D

But there's no point arguing guys ... I'm not doing it from the start no matter what you say :p

What if we do it ;)

I'll say please (insertangellook) :)

I'm sure between the three of use we can figure it out....hopefully....:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I just thought about this monthly leaderboard thing, and isn't it gonna be quite pointless? If its decided by the most sotw's won in a month won't it be based on only around 4 competitions? And if theres only 4 competitions to decide it won't it mean that most of the time there will be a draw at number one? The chances of winning the mojority of sotw's in a month is quite slim :/

DeletedUser

I just thought about this monthly leaderboard thing, and isn't it gonna be quite pointless? If its decided by the most sotw's won in a month won't it be based on only around 4 competitions? And if theres only 4 competitions to decide it won't it mean that most of the time there will be a draw at number one? The chances of winning the mojority of sotw's in a month is quite slim :/

It will probably be based on 5, and surely you have just as good a chance as everybody else o_0

DeletedUser

Thats kind of the point, if everybody is of a similar standard there will be differing winners every week rendering people sharing places 1st and second (most likely)... Just try it and see how it goes, no harm can come :)

DeletedUser

Thats kind of the point, if everybody is of a similar standard there will be differing winners every week rendering people sharing places 1st and second (most likely)... Just try it and see how it goes, no harm can come :)

If people share, the prize will be split

The prizes atm are :

200 - 1st
160 - 2nd
100 - 3rd

So its pretty easy to split

mattoematt

So liek... birds?

In all seriousness, I am staying away from GFX.

DeletedUser

Updated accurately I believe ( feel free to tell me if it is not )

DeletedUser

As GE is no longer doing this, would you be able to update this thread Syntex when we have new sotw's? I personally really enjoy having the leader-board, I know alot of others do as-well, gives you something to aim towards and to achieve.

DeletedUser

I don't know about the monthly, but the overall update is:

1st: Genetic Engineer - 10 points

2nd: Zenron the Great - 9 Points

3rd: Undead Kurt Cobain, harbinger297 - 6 Points

People with points

Twillow - 5 Points

I have to say No - 4 Points

FreakOnALeash- - 3 ponts

Usey11 - 2 Points
Norman The Cat - 2 Points
Lawpaok - 2 Points