SOTW Leaderboard

DeletedUser

Yep :)

Alright, the leaderboard should be fully updated now, to reflect both SOTW 46 (I hadn't added that before I left) and the June standings.

Plus, I just finished going through outstanding PP obligations; that should all be corrected via PM.

DeletedUser106013

Smitty, which one did you win? Just curious as I must have missed it

DeletedUser106013

Agreed, It might have been nice to maybe try and make the border of the water a bowl and him pouring it? Another creative idea, would be to possibly add like a body to go along with the arms. I think it would add a better appeal, and if those two things were there it would probably be 2nd on creativity.

Overall though, I'm loving the concept and what you created :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm planning to send it out to everyone at the end of the month, but if you need it before then you can PM me :)

DeletedUser

Nah its fine im not really physically playing right now. ill wait =)
-werb

DeletedUser

Updated this to reflect all SOTWs up to SOTW 53. Also sent out PP for recent SOTWs; contact me if it seems as though I overlooked you.

I've changed the prize structure a little bit too - removed the monthly prize and upped the individual prizes. Seeing as we are averaging about one SOTW a month these days, it seemed pointless to have a separate monthly prize :)