SoulZ vs Prowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You could always, I don't know, get this back on topic by posting some useful facts?

DeletedUser

Well it's so bad this war now they told there friends and now need there friends to attack us. They there Friend from MASK in now i have 121 incomings. There so pathetic and whever helps them are even more pathetic.

DeletedUser78112

LOL failure of a thread.... But anyway Prowl are the better side...But im routing for AGGRO! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well it's so bad this war now they told there friends and now need there friends to attack us. They there Friend from MASK in now i have 121 incomings. There so pathetic and whever helps them are even more pathetic.

i can't speak for the other people participating in attacks, but for myself i will say that i wasn't even aware that this skirmish between ~A~ and Prowl was even going on. i'm pretty sure we just got bored and picked whoever was closest and boldest about nobling inland of our 'territory'. nobody contacted me asking for help nor did we intentionally choose a side. boredom, man. it claims its victims often.

DeletedUser

and omg your in Prowl :p why would you say anythying? your only 430 points?

Perhaps you think that points win wars?

My OD is 50 times my points and yours is 4 - very impressive. :icon_cool:
On a sidenote you are writing pathetic abit too much - like jeremyleite said 'calm down'

rooki7

Little map :

SoulZ in black
AGGRO in green
Prowl in blue

A little zoom on where you guys must be playing together (click on map)

index.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser78112

try zooming a bit more hurts my eyes trying to squint:icon_rolleyes:

rooki7

not my fault if they have players all around the world ^^.

Try clicking on the second map to avoid loosing your eyes.

DeletedUser

If MASK were attacking you, I can assure you that your incoming would be in at least 4 figures.
Please, feel free to provide your evidence that MASK is attacking you.

DeletedUser78112

If MASK were attacking you, I can assure you that your incoming would be in at least 4 figures.

i can't speak for the other people participating in attacks, but for myself i will say that i wasn't even aware that this skirmish between ~A~ and Prowl was even going on. i'm pretty sure we just got bored and picked whoever was closest and boldest about nobling inland of our 'territory'. nobody contacted me asking for help nor did we intentionally choose a side. boredom, man. it claims its victims often.

music i think covers it...:)

DeletedUser

sorry i was at a friends house for 2 days guys. and ok one alpha ill show you a part of our messsage. "MIB2009" has been attacking everyone who Prowl has been at war with...

part if our message:::

MIB2009 on 07.07. at 23:37
I told you before Prowl are friends, you continue to attack them, i did say everyone has friends in all tribes, i was trying to warn you, you did not pick up on that....

SouL FoR LiFe on 07.07. at 23:11
Hey hey hey why are you attacking me????

DeletedUser

i was actually mistaken - he isn't part of the region i've been attacking, but the principle remains the same. just apply my post to anybody who comes here complaining about my attacks. ;)

DeletedUser

You going to help me, my tribe and my allies in this war?

DeletedUser

LOL I guess it is true though.

DeletedUser

sorry i was at a friends house for 2 days guys. and ok one alpha ill show you a part of our messsage. "MIB2009" has been attacking everyone who Prowl has been at war with...

part if our message:::

MIB2009 on 07.07. at 23:37
I told you before Prowl are friends, you continue to attack them, i did say everyone has friends in all tribes, i was trying to warn you, you did not pick up on that....

SouL FoR LiFe on 07.07. at 23:11
Hey hey hey why are you attacking me????
So let me get this right; MIB warned you but you still attacked and you had 98 incoming, then when MIB launched you had 121 ?
Thats pathetic, I'll speak with MIB.
Should have sent way more than 23 attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.