Soup

DeletedUser

Soup guys.
So, what's changed in Tribalwars in the three years since I left world 13?

DeletedUser

Chicken & corn, Leek & potato and pumpkin are my favourites (homemade, of course).

DeletedUser98416

dont mind KS... its just harmless trolling :)

as u may see many things have changed.. including both game and players :p

DeletedUser

I'm not trolling, I'm on topic.

Moroccan bean is pretty good for a canned soup.

DeletedUser101396

yeh i'm on topic, soup

http://www.bardias.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/funny_monkey.jpg
funny_monkey.jpg

soup

DeletedUser101396

who created this tread, hey everybody lets spend our holiday talking about soup. Yeh this isn't boring at all

DeletedUser101396

well all student are on holiday and most adult go on holiday for part of the summer.

DeletedUser101396

well all student are on holiday and most adult go on holiday for part of the summer. me and my parents are away on holiday.

DeletedUser

what fairy land do you live in most adults are trying to cope with the poor economy and most students are off getting stoned with their friends and hanging out with their gf's.

DeletedUser

well all student are on holiday and most adult go on holiday for part of the summer. me and my parents are away on holiday.
No. Students aren't on holiday here, and it's winter (lrn2hemisphere). The world doesn't revolve around you.

DeletedUser

back on topic I like chicken soup home made my mom makes an awesome chicken soup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101396

i'm from the uk and its summer holidays.
where you from

DeletedUser

So, what kind of bread do y'all like with your soup?
Personally, I prefer ciabatta.

DeletedUser

I like wheat or I like a roll. I like a few crackers but, most the time I just eat the crackers without putting them in the soup.