South west tribe.

DeletedUser

Hullo, my name is Ridz 13, i play world 19, i hav 400k points. You might not think this much, but i havn't played for long but i like to think i know whats goin on with this game ;) I'm thinkin of startin a tribe or joining a tribe in the South-West of world 28. Any suggestions or people who want to start a tribe with me? Or maybe you just wanna be allies or friends in dunno im happy to hear off you whatever you want to say :p

DeletedUser

Hullo, my name is Ridz 13, i play world 19, i hav 400k points. You might not think this much, but i havn't played for long but i like to think i know whats goin on with this game ;) I'm thinkin of startin a tribe or joining a tribe in the South-West of world 28. Any suggestions or people who want to start a tribe with me? Or maybe you just wanna be allies or friends in dunno im happy to hear off you whatever you want to say :p

And you asked to join my tribe... :lol:

DeletedUser

Err

Firstly, i didnt say 400k points was enough, i used it as one peice of evidence that i can play the game, at no point did i say, ' i'm a good player because i have 400k points'. So don't judge me. And luke, i believe in my first post it says 'start a tribe or join a tribe', so thats why i inquired about joining your tribe. However, you are in th wrong area for me so i don't want to join anymore.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately it's MTS or bust for you ridz. Only thing left to do in the SW at this point.