Southern War: A|V, CRASH vs -DIE-, PIRANA, Shock

DeletedUser

I would do Caglen. Tho, out of respect for Rep, I wouldn't add them and I have no place weather to add them to the stat's. Unless it was stat's just for the Lol's. Anyway, they would just whine and call a poll on weather or not they should be added. ;)

LMAO this made my day :lol:

Repinski

The poll was made because CRASH whined and cried to nickjer and morthy lulz.

And how is it out of respect for me?

seth89

Because I like your post's and I don't want to see you nerd rage. :icon_wink:
Also, I feel that it should be you to make the poll on wether or not BUZZ should be added/Removed to teh stat's if I ever did add them. ;3

Repinski

Lulz.... nerd rage...

And too be honest a sum of the world wars into 1 stat post would be very convoluted as it would but tribes on the same side that really aren't. Not to mention some tribes would have to be listed on both sides which then throws the stats due to internals.

seth89

Aye. That's completely true.
Tho, it would also be one sided on the stat's if the 5-7 tribe's were just fighting Pirana F. And I don't want to make CRASH's head any bigger now. ;)

Love you Caglen. <3333

Which is one of the reason's I will keep BUZZ out of the stats. It should be your place to decide wether or not you wish to be added. :lol:

DeletedUser

wow, somebody has respect for you? The poll was made to justify your abuse of position and to make it look like you weren't biased. It FAILED!

DeletedUser

wow, somebody has respect for you? The poll was made to justify your abuse of position and to make it look like you weren't biased. It FAILED!

Nice job going off-topic yet again caglen...enough with your obsession with Rep; This thread is about the "southern war" so keep it to just that.

Speaking of which, can someone please post some updated stats?

DeletedUser95768

here we go

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: Shock

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,984
Side 2: 0
Difference: 75,984

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 170,477
Side 2: 11,142
Difference: 159,335

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 6
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 652,149
Side 2: 60,487
Difference: 591,662

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 12
Difference: 100

chart

Side 1: 1,121,897
Side 2: 113,340
Difference: 1,008,557

chart

seth89

Actually It doesn't matter if they added Pirana or not.

Stats Edited on 1st Post.

DeletedUser

Ok because im am TCO and i always am apart of everything :p i decided that i was going to leave this thread alone until now.

Being a 'Personal Bitch tribe' would assume that we require someone to be a bitch too.
And seeing as we are at war with both tribe's around us, and not even allied to CRASH, I can't see us being a Personal Bitch to anyone. Unless someone we are tied to the northern tribes.

above i have bolded the key words there.
yes your not allied to Crash but you do have a N.A.P which basically is a neutral agreement of you rolling on your back for them.
furthermore not only have you A|V guys planned to war Shock for so long you only seemed to take action when Crash did now isn't that convenient?

and what mega said ealier the question of "what has your tribe done?" he is infact correct these wars you claim are your first proper wars and i shall explain from when i re-joined this world.

Sad Pandas - good tribe until they ran to eQu because they were getting hammered.
eQu - bad tribe but you guys Ran to form A|V when SubV was hammering you.

so i would have to agree with mega on this matter :icon_redface: i love joo btw seth :icon_wink: :icon_razz:

You yourself alone fail more so shut up

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice job going off-topic yet again caglen...enough with your obsession with Rep; This thread is about the "southern war" so keep it to just that.

Speaking of which, can someone please post some updated stats?

Hate to burst your Anti Caglen/ Spew silliness bubble there ,, but Seth said this

2011,March 6th 20:29
seth89
I would do Caglen. Tho, out of respect for Rep, I wouldn't add them and I have no place weather to add them to the stat's. Unless it was stat's just for the Lol's. Anyway, they would just whine and call a poll on weather or not they should be added. ;)

Caglen just informed him he could set it up himself.

Then Rep jumped on Anti Caglen boat by saying ,,,,,
2011,March 7th 08:53
repinski

So they went offtopic .

Posts stats yourself lazy. :)

seth89

Ok because im am TCO and i always am apart of everything :p i decided that i was going to leave this thread alone until now.

above i have bolded the key words there.
yes your not allied to Crash but you do have a N.A.P which basically is a neutral agreement of you rolling on your back for them.
furthermore not only have you A|V guys planned to war Shock for so long you only seemed to take action when Crash did now isn't that convenient?

and what mega said ealier the question of "what has your tribe done?" he is infact correct these wars you claim are your first proper wars and i shall explain from when i re-joined this world.

Sad Pandas - good tribe until they ran to eQu because they were getting hammered.
eQu - bad tribe but you guys Ran to form A|V when SubV was hammering you.

so i would have to agree with mega on this matter :icon_redface: i love joo btw seth :icon_wink: :icon_razz:

We do not roll on our backs. Cause we have back problems that makes it impossible to do so unless we want to end up broke'd

I was never in eQu, but I am sure that they left before SubV decided to do something to them. I do believe that the formation on A|V was some sort of Un-merge. But if SubV was steamrolling eQu why didn't they just do the same to A|V at the same time? :lol:

But we are going to NAP'd with the rest of the world now to the bitch of them all. Like some sort of backstreet hooker on a friday night. ;3

And Nu, You dunt love meh. You broke'd meh heart. :icon_neutral:

On a side note, TCO, Count make's me chuckle. He really does.
I didn't dodge a scout attack and allowed it to see my troops inside the village.
I received a mail from him just showing the exported scout report of my own village. I don't know, but I get the impression he think's I am slightly retarded and don't look at my own reports. :(

Edit: Plus, I failed to dodge a attack from him and lost my highest nuke count. :D

Last edited:

Repinski

I was never in eQu, but I am sure that they left before SubV decided to do something to them. I do believe that the formation on A|V was some sort of Un-merge. But if SubV was steamrolling eQu why didn't they just do the same to A|V at the same time? :lol:

A|V was and still is out of range of the old SubV players other than W.B.B. their latest recruit before the merge. But they were mopping the floor with eQu daily.

seth89

A|V was and still is out of range of the old SubV players other than W.B.B. their latest recruit before the merge. But they were mopping the floor with eQu daily.

Ah. Ok. Thank you for that.
I was never in eQu so I didn't know much about this war. :lol:

DeletedUser

And Nu, You dunt love meh. You broke'd meh heart. :icon_neutral:

On a side note, TCO, Count make's me chuckle. He really does.
I didn't dodge a scout attack and allowed it to see my troops inside the village.
I received a mail from him just showing the exported scout report of my own village. I don't know, but I get the impression he think's I am slightly retarded and don't look at my own reports. :(

Edit: Plus, I failed to dodge a attack from him and lost my highest nuke count. :D

i se what you did there ¬¬ i doez lovez joo dont denyz it :icon_redface:

Yeah count it pretty funneh sometimes he makes me chuckle sometimes but they are usually Jokes he cracks perhaps he is trying to make you laughz hard? or perhaps he made a mistake that im not sure off :icon_neutral:

meh i haven't dodged some attacks on me either mainly due to being offline but perhaps if i was not so lazy i could of pre-stacked or pre-dodged before i went offline :icon_idea: