SP are you ready?

DeletedUser

haters-doug.gif
\

That is all.

hercules28

Coward? Elaborate that please. You guys left the war and made an NAP with Gians because?

Couldn't finish you if we wanted to? I and the tribe were no where near you guys and I'm sure other tribes are doing that job already.

Butts handed to me? Can you point out the village I lost in any of the wars?

You've never seen a tribe our size get destroyed? Maybe because you haven't seen much in TW.

It was like throwing a kitten into an alligator pit? Not really, when you think about it. It feels more throwing an alligator against another alligator and then an elephant comes from behind and stomps on you.

Yeah the threats look not to be true anymore, you won't last any longer. Shame I won't be hitting your over 12k villas. Ah well.

Looks like you just thrown anything into that 'sentence' of yours without no valid evidence or proof lol.

LOL no we stood and fought, We chose the right side, Guess we saw what was coming to you guys, You should blame SP and their leaders to be honest, Had they not broken the nap, Who knows!

Alligator pit, actually you guys did last a couple days longer than I thought you would, Seems gians had it called right your main downfall was SP blowing Naps, and not being able to help you, They couldn't even beat a as it was called earlier a dysmal tribe.

Aren't you losing villages now?

hercules28

Didn't DS run away from the war and make an NAP with Gians?

Actually No we did not run away, SP attacked and nobled 3 of our villages while under a NAP, All we did was obviously make the logical move and Nap with Gians, As SP couldn't be trusted.

hercules28

At least hercules is a leader that led a 5mil tribe and is still willing to fight even when the Rx and SP are way bigger?

You? I heard when you were in your tribe you didnt even contribute a single bit to them? And now you coward over to the stronger side and lick their butts? Go on kiss it, i know you like it.

Terror it's very true exactly what you said, So my abysmal leadership, Your carrying the weight of 4 co players, and still did nothing, You can't run and hide forever Sprawl everyone knows you are part of that account and Only reason you were still here is that I took you in, I should have given you up, but that's what feeling sorry for you, You remind me of that kid that they tied to back of the Short bus, To special to ride inside, Did your mother do that to you, It's a shame no one called Children Services to protect you!

hercules28

Who's the coward now, herc? :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO, I had my reasons and what was left of the family knows what they are, And were in agreement that it was time to end it. We shall see End Game!

DeletedUser

Gians were wrecking wasp anyway... gians would of won 1 vs 1... We were winning in the stats even though it was WASP + SP. Impact just made it quicker...

If it was just Impact Vs WASP the war would of lasted alot longer...
If it was just Gians Vs WASP the war would of lasted alot longer...

Both together just made WASP fall apart and WASP obviously had very poor leadership. Never seen a tribe fall so fast because they're fighting 2 fronts.

Deleted User - 10770065

Gians were wrecking wasp anyway... gians would of won 1 vs 1... We were winning in the stats even though it was WASP + SP. Impact just made it quicker...

Both together just made WASP fall apart and WASP obviously had very poor leadership. Never seen a tribe fall so fast because they're fighting 2 fronts.

Well I guess everyone has their own opinion, well played in the end anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's cool I didn't want a mention anyway :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Terror it's very true exactly what you said, So my abysmal leadership, Your carrying the weight of 4 co players, and still did nothing, You can't run and hide forever Sprawl everyone knows you are part of that account and Only reason you were still here is that I took you in, I should have given you up, but that's what feeling sorry for you, You remind me of that kid that they tied to back of the Short bus, To special to ride inside, Did your mother do that to you, It's a shame no one called Children Services to protect you!

hmm death do we still have that post where he is begging the shattered remains of DS for support?? And terror you have no dog in this fight, you spyed for Sp and the only reason me or ratguard hasnt rimmed you yet is because you have a PA in my tribe who i made a deal with because he actually has honor. Your just mad i never let you join SP :D. And herc.....listen to yourself, i fear dementia has you in its cold.clutches.my.friend wake.up and face the world and realize your no better than the family you ran into the ground

DeletedUser98628

LOL no we stood and fought, We chose the right side, Guess we saw what was coming to you guys, You should blame SP and their leaders to be honest, Had they not broken the nap, Who knows!

Alligator pit, actually you guys did last a couple days longer than I thought you would, Seems gians had it called right your main downfall was SP blowing Naps, and not being able to help you, They couldn't even beat a as it was called earlier a dysmal tribe.

Aren't you losing villages now?

"LOL no," is not a logical answer, it's something I would hear from my 13 year old sister. You were fighting? My bad, I didn't notice with your massive 3 villages conquered, 1 lost. You chose the right side? You mean you ran to the side winning?

"Oh man, SP aren't our allies now, so let's go give Gians a bear hug."

DeletedUser

"LOL no," is not a logical answer, it's something I would hear from my 13 year old sister. You were fighting? My bad, I didn't notice with your massive 3 villages conquered, 1 lost. You chose the right side? You mean you ran to the side winning?

You Sir are correct. Some kids.

"Oh man, SP aren't our allies now, so let's go give Gians a bear hug."

You Sir are correct. Some kids.

big-bear-hug.jpg

DeletedUser

wasp who ?

is that the tribe that doesnt exist any more ??

why talk about a tribe thats dead and gone..move on