SP Backstabs (Again)

DeletedUser105742

Ok let's do it this way: We will post what truly happened.

Shaun, You and I share a noble planner!
I like the village that you claimed,
I write you a message not asking you but telling you I am nobling that village
You write me back and tell me that is your village as you claimed it,
I disregard your mail and I attack and noble the village, Though you claimed the village,
You mail me telling me you expect the village back,
I tell you well I'll give you a 1.2K village and a 2.3K village, Though the village you took was almost 7k village, Though the two villages I offered you wasn't even my villages but were within my cluster.
You tell me No, that you claimed the village,
I tell you, Well I cleared it so it's mine.

Whose Village is it, It is the person that claimed the village as it was a shared noble planner they even received the Red writing at the top saying it was claimed before the attacks could be sent. I've played 7 years in this game, Several Worlds In all my experiences it was Always given back to the person Claimed. Unless they could work out an agreement there was nothing but threats of going to war and no peaceful negotiations. Hence why we are truly here.

So you attacked the village after Shaun claimed it? I would understand your attack already being on the way, when shaun claimed it, then you mail shaun explaining to him "Listen, I forgot to claim it, the nukes and nobles are already on the way". He understands, un-claims it, everybody shakes hands, and everybody's happy.

What seemed to have happened is that shaun claimed it, and *then* you decided to attack it. In my opinion, in this situation, shaun's claim>your clearing, as you cleared it after he claimed it, ergo you cleared it for him.

Do you agree/disagree with the logic, hercules?

Cheers,
Riva

DeletedUser

So you attacked the village after Shaun claimed it? I would understand your attack already being on the way, when shaun claimed it, then you mail shaun explaining to him "Listen, I forgot to claim it, the nukes and nobles are already on the way". He understands, un-claims it, everybody shakes hands, and everybody's happy.

What seemed to have happened is that shaun claimed it, and *then* you decided to attack it. In my opinion, in this situation, shaun's claim>your clearing, as you cleared it after he claimed it, ergo you cleared it for him.

Cheers,
Riva

It depends on when the claim was made. From what SP is saying, their member had been attacking for days before DS made their claim on the village, and the clear was done before the claim.

DeletedUser105663

Hhmmm this seems interesting -takes out some popcorn and munches on them. :D

DeletedUser90186

SP leadership is either weak or stupid. This thread proves that.

Deleted User - 10770065

Imo ShaunDK is wrong. No hard feelings bro

Wrong in what BRO? I don't know why you guys are saying I claimed hercules village when I'm no where near hercules, don't speak to him nor like him? Why is everyone saying that I done this, while I've clearly done nothing concerning about DS?

hercules28

:lol: to funny.. Btw I have the mail where you said you are now napped with Gians.

Your members claimed every single village near our border and with in our cluster, instead of hitting Gians villages. We told incisive about the village, so he would not attack it as we had been hitting it before the claim was made. Obviously that should of been given to us. The 2nd cross nobling happened while we were talking, how do i cancel his nobles on their way already? If you know can you tell me how to?

I also offered you one village back we took but you said no, and I also told you if there was any cross nobling again, the village would be yours regardless if we cleared or not. I really tried here, we only sent attacks at you as a tribe, after an account I was sitting, had scouts sent its way.

Incorrect again by ole cyber, I never told you I was napped with Gians, I told you that we were in talks with gians and that since you didn't want to honor the agreement with us and do it with the respect that maybe we will nap them, We are napped however with Glans, but not with the Gians family, So gians was never involved in this. In regards to your statement Whether you attacked it or not, You never claimed the village, So it belongs to those who obviously know how to use the noble claims, Your tribe apparently are unable to use the simplest functions provided by TW to naps and alliances, Also The 2nd cross nobling that you are referring to happened before The oh I'll save you a little bit of grief or not, The blatant ignorant stealing of the noble claim, guess what I have reports showing it was being attacked by my players also, So either way it was properly claimed by my player, And stolen by yours with no regard to the noble planner. So that makes 2 that were claimed by my tribe and stolen by your tribe, Then we have the fact that Matt2011 nobled a village of a player that I was sitting, bet he didn't know I was and was trying to do it like a sleek ninja hoping it would go unnoticed, Oops just like him your tribe screwed up and thought well they won't do anything about it, Well here we are.

Also You are incorrect, There were several of my members with claims on Gians villa's and still are. As like I have said over and over again we are not allied with them.

hercules28

Cheers,
Riva

I fully agree Riva, That is what happened however, The names are wrong here, My member is represented by the name Shaun and His player was represented by I, Ergo, My player claimed, His player cleared then nobled the village, So It equals just like you said up top, It is my players village.

I put it up there like that to see what shaun would have said or done had the tides been turned and it was his player that this happened to. So therefore Riva Thank you finally someone with a brain agreeing that it should have been our village and did not belong to SP. Thank you

hercules28

It depends on when the claim was made. From what SP is saying, their member had been attacking for days before DS made their claim on the village, and the clear was done before the claim.

And also my player attacked days before also but still, If you are sharing a noble planner and the claim was placed, I don't see what the problem is, They also had the option to claim, It is not my fault nor anyone elses that they didn't, Their ignorance was their loss, However, It became our loss when they nobled it.

We claimed they stole, I can't be more clear, It doesn't matter if they cleared it for months, They never claimed the village, Hence, They sniped the village from my player, Whom did exactly what he was required to do. So we are not wrong here, SP was wrong in not giving it back and teaching their players in their FAQ section, how to claim a village.

hercules28

Wrong in what BRO? I don't know why you guys are saying I claimed hercules village when I'm no where near hercules, don't speak to him nor like him? Why is everyone saying that I done this, while I've clearly done nothing concerning about DS?

Once again, I only put mine and your names in there, to see how you would feel If you were in my shoes, The actual players in the matter was Incisive/WesternWind, Incisive claimed the village, Western Attacked and nobled though the claim was in their for a couple of days, Incisive was also attacking and had his train en route to the village, When western nobled it, Though western had no right to it.

In other words in the Scenario above, Incisive is Shaun and Western Is I!

hercules28

Now this is Funny!

xCyber today at 06:39
To: daicalhar;berthobude;graz;mkhole

Not sure where you stand with DS, but I want you guys to join us.

Mail me back, and we will discuss your joining personally, who else you want to invite and what not. You four seem like active players that will contribute to our success, don't let your leader that started this war because of a cross nobling, let it ruin your tw account.

Bottom line you have to think about is Gians. They will not honor your nap and if you stay you will be eventually eaten up by us and them, remember your tribe attacked them, im sure they would like to get back at you. We were allies with them and it did not benefit us in any way.

If you are worried about getting attacked, the more quality players like yourself join, the easier it will be to eat them. I already know a few that will like to join soon. Take this into serious consideration, Im available for questions.

xCyber

I have a question, How can you recruit my players, When you can't even teach yours how to properly claim a village? lmao

Deleted User - 10770065

If this is a war based on some cross-nobling issuses, then it really is pathetic and I myself will be supporting the side of SP.

DeletedUser

<sigh> Cry some more Hercules. I'm done with this discussion.

DeletedUser105902

Is it really this hard for you guys to understand? The war isn't because of the cross-nobling; it was caused by the fact that AFTER a member of SP stole one of our noble claims, the aristocracy of SP contacted me threatening war and demanding that I dismiss the player who had his village stolen. I tried to negotiate with them, but they began to attack me and my other members for no apparent reason.

DeletedUser105906

@ Chris No one from our "aristocracy" told you anything, it was more like two smaller members who did not like you claiming all the villages. Btw we received the first attack, I was sitting the account when it happened, so do not say it was for no reason. I also had asked you to talk to me on skype, I also mailed you and got no reply.

@Hercules I have the mail where you said you were napped. First you said you were in talks, then you said it was done and you are now napped. I have the mail shall I forward it to you?

DeletedUser105902

1. I've tried to talk with you, but every time I log onto Skype, it says you are offline.

2. Your last message didn't really need a response since I wasn't going to "take control of the tribe" from hercules.

3. I was contacted by (what I presume to be) a member of the aristocracy SP.

4. Which of my members sent the first attack?