SP (Liars)

DeletedUser

So this player Ratguard2 from SP promised me an NAP with him under certain conditions, the conditions is that he will take my PA's villages (He is quitting and gave me the villages actually) and i agreed. So 2 weeks after the deal, he actually asked if i wanted to join SP, and before i even got over, he blocked me in his mail and started attacking me together with another member of SP, UnusualMe.

What i want to say is that these people (SP) cannot be trusted, through out all my exp in TW switching usernames all that, i have yet to see someone like them breaking other people trust and not using their own strength to take down others. BTW, i am like 5 times smaller than them and they have to use such a dirty trick to take me down. Shame on you guys. Those who are allied with SP, seriously, goodluck.

Annoyingdevil

There'll probably be people saying that's part of the game, but they'll be untrustworthy idiots too.

Snipe as many trains as you can, mate. Teach 'em a lesson.

DeletedUser

Prenoble yourself to teach them a lesson. Don't forget to recap so they stack against thierself

DeletedUser

This is kind of your fault for trusting them...
Gians already posted about this...
Lurk moar...

DeletedUser

haha id love to point out to you all that those "conditions" was that he was spying for us. And the reason we didnt let him join, we scouted him to find he is point whoring. So we are just tying up loose ends, its part of the game. And terror dont be so gullible next time and fight it out rather than complain on the externals, you have a morale advantage use it :p

DeletedUser

Firstly, i was never a spy for any of you, you claim it. I dont spy, i recruit spies :icon_wink:
Secondly, scouting a player to check his troop counts isnt a valid excuse, doesnt sitting do the job?
Lastly, i wasnt even point whoring, i had my support sent to the north of the K to support my friend that is under attack from Gians (letitdrizzle), and lose large amount of troops due to that as well, when they scout me, i had literally no troops because I TRUSTED SP NOT TO ATTACK ME, but you did.

Oh well flayer flayer, the one who needed a basher tribe to help him grow, what are you going to say now? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

the only reason i made a basher tribe is because morale sucks for players over freaking 20k points on the rim, and then how do you explain all the reports i recieved from you hmm? As well as letting us know when certain ek members needed support. Sounds like a spy to me :) and finally you never trust anyone not in your tribe unless you have specific diplomacy and even then there is still caution to be had those are basic concepts, to assume any of your borders are safe is a folly unless you are dead center of your tribal cluster (which you are not, in fact your in the center of a SP cluster). So in turn you brought this on yourself by making assumptions on a tribe that could rim you at any point based on the players around you. I pity you terror

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the only reason i made a basher tribe is because morale sucks for players over freaking 20k points on the rim, and then how do you explain all the reports i recieved from you hmm? As well as letting us know when certain ek members needed support. Sounds like a spy to me :) and finally you never trust anyone not in your tribe unless you have specific diplomacy and even then there is still caution to be had those are basic concepts, to assume any of your borders are safe is a folly unless you are dead center of your tribal cluster (which you are not, in fact your in the center of a SP cluster). So in turn you brought this on yourself by making assumptions on a tribe that could rim you at any point based on the players around you. I pity you terror

Do you have prove that i forward reports to you? I didnt even mail you once in my entire game in this world,if i did, show it? Stop trying to claim things that are false. And since when i tell anyone that anybody from EK needed support? None, in face i didnt even tell leader-of-darkness who is my PA from SP anything bout my tribe :) So i am definitely not a spy. Who says i dont trust anyone in my tribe? I trust every single one of them, they have saved me once, i owe them one. I pity your moral values SP, do you guys live your lives as conners?

DeletedUser105906

Do you have prove that i forward reports to you? I didnt even mail you once in my entire game in this world,if i did, show it? Stop trying to claim things that are false. And since when i tell anyone that anybody from EK needed support? None, in face i didnt even tell leader-of-darkness who is my PA from SP anything bout my tribe :) So i am definitely not a spy. Who says i dont trust anyone in my tribe? I trust every single one of them, they have saved me once, i owe them one. I pity your moral values SP, do you guys live your lives as conners?

Who are you? :lol:

DeletedUser

We received reports and info that you sent to ratguard2 on your tribe. They were forwarded to us by ratguard. I agree we never talked to you, we only talked with ratguard about you.
Only reason we let you live at the time was since spying for us and ratguard told us not to. Only reason you lived even this long is cause of him and spying so since that day you made this supposed deal its already borrowed time for you on this world. We could've easily taken your PA's vills without you gifting them to him lol, thats not even a deal. Thats giving up what we could've easily taken. You also haven't sent anything in week leading up to his attacks to him from what i understand. So since no info anymore from you, no safety for you.

DeletedUser

Wow, so now from you saying you receive reports from me, it became from ratguard to you? So why dont you ask ratguard to screenshot the reports that i "forwarded" Come on? I dont even remember me forwarding reports to him before :) Enough with your lies dude, you just prove that my title of this post is right. If you have no prove that i spied for you, then you are just a liar. And i am 100% sure, you have no prove at all because i wasnt even one :icon_cool:

And if i am a spy, ratguard2 will be the first to know wont he?
Then why isit that he came to mail me and ask if i am a spy for your tribe because you claim so?

It kinds of contradict your claim since you said ratguard2 told you i was :spying" for you but he himself didnt even know that i was "spying", therefore he obviously didnt receive neither reports nor info from me before.

Ouch, what more lies do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98628

You wanted to join SP? The rimming is well deserved.

DeletedUser100466

You wanted to join SP? The rimming is well deserved.

stock-photo-11482687-100-percent.jpg

Agree