(~SP~) vs NiON and the VODKA Family

DeletedUser

Well, I guess it is about time we have this public...

As alot know there is currently a little ol spat going on between my tribe (~SP~) And NiON and the VODKA family...

Fun times to say the least...

Now, how it started...

Here is the jist... one of my members took a village in the middle of their Core... lol!!! (gotta luv ya Riddick, lol)

Apparently they didn't like that to much, so they scouted him... So the member in question, was told by Richard Riddick, hey I am going to farm you with swords and spears... lol!!

And he did... hahaha!!! to funny...

Then Riddick being the fun guy he is decided to send a bunch of fakes at the surrounding NiON members...

Now, during this time, a NiON member decides to snipe a village one of my members was going after... lol!!! great for them...

Isn't this just a fun story so far? Quite boring to me, but what the hay, everyone seems to want to hear it, so let us continue...

So, I nicely message the leader of NiON, yes they have a leader, even though he doesn't let himself known...

He is just your average Tribe Drunk...

He is fairly rude, to say the least, and is going on and on about how my member Riddick was sending attacks at his members... And that us taking a village in the middle of their Core was an act of WAR... OMG a grey was taken, kill em, kill em all...

He fails to see the comedy in it... jees, such lack of humor...

He failed to realize they attacked first, and that they had been so gracious to snipe our enoblements...

And, then he made a remark, about never wanting any form of diplomatic relations with (~SP~) well don't that beat all, I thought everyone just loved us Emo Wannabees... (yes pun was intended)

Now, the member they sniped, isn't to active on this world... In fact he had wanted to quit, and had already started to gift villages to another member...

at same time decided he would kill a little red in the area...

Now, after all is said and done, I get wind that tiberious is being attacked... part of the word was the village he lost...

OMG, NiON decided to attack... what shall we ever do???

Well, Tiberious comes online and kills some NiON troops, and then quickly exits the stage yet again...

And has not been on really since then...

The great NiON took many village off him...

*Claps Hands* Great accomplishment, you took on an inactive player, good for you...

Now, members being inactive to me, is not really an excuse...

Truth be told, they caught us off guard.. Great job...

So, the little ol spat continues, with (~SP~) and NiON taking back and forth... NiON way ahead in the numbers at first started to slow down, and OMG what is this??? (~SP~) starts to speed up...

So after shaking off the sucker punch, we begin back, truly not even trying...

Now, I saw a remark by mjet, stating that we were getting owned... lol!!! and that a little less than half of NiON was attacking us...

mJET said:
today at 07:48 on 18.05
we know SP will ask you guys to declare because they are losing the WAR we owning them :)

and less than half of our tribe is attacking them we will gladly take you guys on if you guys want to see rim :)
(side note here, Die. had asked us how our relations were with NiON, and if we would be willing to declare war on them... that was before this message, so... hope you enjoy the facts)

This I found hilarious, seeing about 1/6th of us were attacking them...

And now the fun part...

I get wind that VODKA is going to attack us for their allies...

wizzydizzy said:
This is siddhartha96, sitting for wizzydizzy, who has quit.

VODKA has no plans to noble anyone who has ever been in VODKA or V0DKA. Our plans are to make the most powerful tribe possible out of three tribes, VODKA, V0DKA, and SHYT, so that we can help NiON wipe out (~SP~). There is no conspiracy to cannibalize those who don't make it to VODKA, as frankly there aren't enough nobles to get all the inactives in the continent plus (~SP~).

If you are active and still gaining points, you have nothing to fear. If you decide you can step away from the computer for 5-7 days...well you might be cleaned and halfway nobled when you get back.

This is funny because of the statement before, owning us?

Yet they have to have their allies the VODKA family involved???

Well, shortly after I see this, I get word from one of my active members that he is under heavy fire, so I sit him for a sec to see the most uncoordinated attacks I have ever seen...

The reports come rolling in, and boy oh boy,

what a lack of rams

And of course they knew it to be best to attack with swords...

dont forget the 4 hour difference in clearing attacks and the noble trains...

in 24 hours my member jumped over 1mil in DOD... (to great, just to great...)

But hey, they will argue, we took villages, blah blah blah...

Yet again, I congradulate you, first off, the villages taken, off ol dear cheshiremulisha was just another fine attack on inactive players...

Yes I said it is not an excuse, but still need to point the fact out...

I am willing to bet they feel they accomplished something...

Am I right nooblets? But if you check TW-Stats you will clearly see we have been nobling his inactive butt as well, and way before you had attacked him...

Nextly they will argue they took some vills off of my active members...

Yes you did, good job, but why couldn't you keep them???

we took em back, tisk tisk...

That is all we have even done against you so far...

But I wonder how well you will fair when we come full throttle...

Same to NiON...

If you can barely keep on with 1/6th the tribe, how will you fair with 1/3rd???

Or Half?

So... here we are the biggest spat in World 15

OD's will be rising...

Nooblets will be crying...

And let the trash talking begin...

Acid

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Supporting you all the way acid...watch out, these pointwhores (lol) are going to rim you, oh acid we have been keeping up with them with about 3 members of our tribe nobling, (Operation: "Rim" starts on sunday remember it, watch and learn buddy boy)

DeletedUser

great speech boss , as always :icon_razz:
Our leader is great politician
Now my only fear is that NiON will surrender before we even warm up :(

DeletedUser

hi boss

i think u r using illegal method in fourm....

u r scaring noobs....loooooooooooool

i think they r still under begginer protection..

DeletedUser

...:*( poor NiON villagers, I will exterminate yoour village ruler sorry

DeletedUser

(~SP~)>NiON>Inactive player>barbarian village>VODKA family

DeletedUser

I'm on ~SP~'s side, always liked their emo side.

You guys better win, else it's razor time!

-_\\

DeletedUser

Forgot to ask, but this would be official war declaration, am i right? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Should be an interesting conflict. Let me see if I got this right...

Side 1: (~SP~), Die.

Side 2: NION, Vodka/V0dka

DeletedUser

Should be an interesting conflict. Let me see if I got this right...

Side 1: (~SP~), Die.

Side 2: NION, Vodka/V0dka

Partially correct...

Die is fighting NiON...

Not The VODKA family...

We are fighting both NiON and VODKA...

DeletedUser

By the looks of TWstats though, both conflicts ( sp vs vodka and nion, and nion vs die.) are slowing down - less conquers lately. Besides that, the war between nion and sp is turning slightly in sp's favour, although the vodkas are pwning so far. :p
Die. seems like little more than a minor distraction at this point though.

Side 1: NiON VODKA V0DKA

Side 2: (~SP~) Die.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 89
Difference: 42

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 5
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 923,240
Side 2: 644,121
Difference: 279,119

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,286
Side 2: 45,394
Difference: 62,892

image.php

DeletedUser

Good luck ~SP~.

Remember that you guys love pain. But NiON are beginners and they love alcohol. And now they have plenty of :lightcavalry: :scout:

DeletedUser39057

Always good to see the different sides of the story.

Both NiON and (~sp~) have their different versions of how the "War" began.

The tribes involved here, are both respectful tribes, and have very good members and a decent OD.

Okay, the second thing i wanted to talk about.

Let's keep this let me use a pretty lame saying here, "in the spirit of the game"

Really, we all play this for one reason, to have a bit of fun. to be honest I'm pretty disapointed with some of Randomgal101's comments accusing NiON of being "Pointwhores".

Both NiON, and (~Sp~) have respectful OD ranks, so lets leave the "Pointwhore" stuff alone shall we.

Let's try and keep this a friendly war, i believe you are all nice people.. and i have nothing against you all. It's just apart of the game.

I Wish (~sp~) the best of luck on the battlefield. I believe this will be alot of fun, no matter the result.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well i havent talked with any of these leaders so all i can say is good luck to both sides and may the better tribe win. :icon_smile: